DoughBelly / StarStufferVlogs

Guest Extreme Softness

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't updated in a bit due to being extremely sick. Sorry guys! I'll be back in action asap. :)

No need to apologise, we understand;

Things don't always go as planned.

I'm really sorry you've been sick

And hope that you get better quick.

Guest Extreme Softness

Thanks anyone! Long story short it was a flu that ended in a 3 week throat infection. I could barely breathe the entire time, like chest wouldn't hold any air. It sucked! I'm mostly better now but haven't had the motivation to make any new videos... I just need a good kick in the butt to get started again, and then it's back to daily updates again! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have lots of new pics to upload soon! But until then... Here is a video I made! :) DoughBellyStuffer is my name on IM and Fantasy Feeder, which is where I originally posted this video tonight! :)

http://youtu.be/YpbtUZlpBmk

Did someone doubt your authenticity in sexiness? I've always believed you were for real, and I can't believe you had to prove it to some nay sayers.  >:(

Guest Extreme Softness

Did someone doubt your authenticity in sexiness? I've always believed you were for real, and I can't believe you had to prove it to some nay sayers.  >:(

Hundreds of people do! It's mostly silly people trying to get personalized pics or for me to get on Skype for absolutely nothing in return lmao. Mama didn't just fall off the pumpkin truck, if you know what I mean! ;)