The Substitute (BBW, WG)

chuban

Chapter 1: The New Job

"Uuugh..."

Cara looked across the bed at her husband Rick, still fast asleep. He was out cold from the night before; they'd spent it bar-hopping with a group of college friends that had been visiting their small, middle of nowhere town.

She fixed her shirt, which she realized she'd put on backwards the night before, and shook Rick awake.

"Honey," she said, "will you make me breakfast?"

Rick opened his eyes to a sight he still wasn't used to seeing- Cara, formerly a cheerleader, was sitting up next to him. Her shirt could barely contain her; her belly shook with every movement, her love handles spilled out of the sides.

"Rick!" she exclaimed, "I can see you, you know!"

He shot up, not realizing how long he'd been staring. "Sorry! I didn't realize-"

"...That you'd been staring for so long?"

"Yeah, that. Still not used to seeing you, I guess."

It was true. A few years ago, Cara had been the captain of her high school cheerleading team. She'd always had a fuller face, and she was never exceptionally skinny, but this was different. In college, she'd majored in education and partying, and the effects began to show in smaller ways- ways that made Rick notice- but since she'd graduated and gotten a job, things had changed.

Not that Rick minded. His mind drifted to a few years earlier...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 2007 and Cara had just moved back home after spending a few years in the city with her fiance. She had tried to find a teaching job, but to no avail; her alma-matter in small-town Ohio had an opening for a substitute, though, and she jumped at the opportunity to make some money.

Rick saw potential in his wife- not only in the weight department, but in life. She was driven. When she hadn't found a job after graduation, she'd moved in with him. Two years later, they were married. He had hoped that she'd start growing after the wedding, but his hopes were unfounded; she had been a gym rat in college, even with the partying, and although she'd put on the freshman 15, there didn't seem to be much more in store.

She was 140lbs and 5'7". She knew she wasn't the skinniest, but she was happy; she had a fantastic husband, the face of a model, and the tits to match. When she went to the gym to run, she'd notice the men staring at her bust, even with the weight she'd acquired in college.

"It went to all the right places," she'd tell her friends sporadically, "I could stand to lose a few, but what does it matter? I'm happy with myself."

Rick wished that she'd let herself go like he'd seen so many other women do after marriage, but if working out made Cara happy, he was happy.

Unfortunately for her, and fortunately for him, Cara's new substitute job meant that she was in for a change of pace.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was her first day as a teacher. She awoke early, got out of bed, and looked into the full-sized mirror in the room that she and Rick were staying in - her childhood bedroom. She'd been looking through her clothes all day, but nothing seemed tame enough to wear around a group of middle-schoolers.

She ended up decided on a shimmery sequined shirt with a cardigan and her favorite black pants- although they were a size 6 and she now wore and 8, they fit her perfectly, if not a bit too snug. She buttoned them up easily and looked over to Rick, still in bed on the other side of the room.

"How do I look?" She asked.

"Way too attractive to be teaching a bunch of kids who've barely hit puberty," he said, eyes wondering from her head to her feet. He'd seen those pants before, back when they'd met. It had been their junior year of college and she'd been wearing them at the bar they met at. Her ass filled them out so well then, and now; the only thing that had changed was the small, barely noticeable beginnings of love handles popping up over the sides.

She wasn't fat, by any means- hardly chubby- but when you're like Rick, you notice these things.

He glanced at her D-cup breasts, firmly planted in her push-up bra. They were weighty, but not overly so- they were still perky and young, fitting for her 24-year-old body.

"I'll see you later, honey!" she said as she walked out the door.

Rick didn't have a job in their new town yet, so he bid her farewell then went back to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How was your first day?" He asked when she walked in, around 5 in the evening.

"Fantastic!" Cara said, happy as could be. She laid on their bed and closed her eyes, thinking back on the things she could tell him about her day. "The kids were great! The faculty was fantastic- mostly older, but they were genuinely welcoming. My only complaint was about the food..."

"Oh?" Rick said, intrigued.

"We're stuck in a single classroom all day, watching these kids snack like crazy on every thing you could imagine. They bring in bags of chips, candy bars, Little Debbie snacks... and of course, we can't teach and eat at the same time. Seeing all of that food made me hungry! To make things worse, the portions they give out are so small- we get the same sized meals as the elementary school kids, it's awful"

"Well..." Rick had an idea. A suggestion, really. Could it work? Cara had never been a healthy eater; she maintained her weight through her gym sessions and young metabolism.

"...What if you brought snacks to school with you? Maybe you could eat between classes?"

"You know," she said, "I don't think I'll be able to function another day looking at those kids eating without going crazy. Let's go grocery shopping!"

Chapter 2

Six weeks had passed since Cara's first day; being a substitute, she came into the school during the middle of the year- right after the students got back from their Christmas break. It was now the middle of January, and things were going well.

"How does this look?" Cara asked. Her hand reached into a bag of chips as Rick walked over. Cara was making her lesson plans for the next day- she'd been asked to substitute for a history teacher and it was her job to explain the battle of Gettysburg to the class. She'd made a powerpoint slide containing a map and markings that showed where all of the important skirmishes had taken place.

"Fantastic," Rick stated, but he hadn't really been paying attention. They were in the living room of her parent's old house- she was on the couch, curled up into a ball, and he couldn't help but notice her shirt riding up in the back as she reached for another handful of chips.

"Great!" she said, slamming her laptop closed and falling across the couch. As she lay there, she pulled her shirt down- had she shrunk it in the wash? "I think it's time for bed, don't you?"

Cara grabbed her bag of chips- a full, family-sized bag- and started walking to their room. She was wearing yoga pants and a black t-shirt; as she stood, she brushed crumbs off, picking at the larger ones and putting them into her mouth.

Rick had noticed an increase in her appetite since she began her job. When she initially decided she would bring snacks to work, she brought a bag of hostess swiss rolls and potato chips in with her to her class, expecting it to last her a reasonable amount of time. After 2 days, to her surprise, she'd run out of both chips and cakes, and so she had to restock. Surely her kids must be stealing some?

They made it to their bedroom and she took off her shirt. Her stomach protruded ever-so-slightly over the edge of her yoga pants, and her sides quivered the slightest bit as she wiggled out of her shirt. Rick looked longingly at her stomach  when her shirt was over her face, but he made sure he was looking away once it was off so she wouldn't notice the odd glare. She put on one of the shirts that she slept in and hopped in bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In between classes the next day, she was starving, so she reached into her desk drawer to pull out a swiss roll. She examined it in her hand; it was only 9 in the morning, should she eat it? She hadn't had time to go to the gym recently, between creating lesson plans and working during the day, and she had started feeling lethargic. She didn't yet have a gym membership in her new town, but she didn't see how she would have the time to go. She looked down at a roll forming on her belly and sighed.

Her stomach growled.

"Whatever," she said, defeated, "my metabolism's gotten me this far, so what's to think that one swiss roll this early is going to hurt it?"

Her waistband was digging into her hips, but she didn't notice. The bell rang warning that class was about to start. She shoved the two delicious treats into her mouth, wiped some chocolate off the side of her lips, and stood up to begin her lecture.

Later that day, she as she was sitting in the teacher's lounge at the lunch table, the Principal of the school approached her.

"Cara!" he said, "It's been so nice having you as a substitute here, but..."

But? But is never good, she thought.

"How would you like a full-time position? Mr. Matthewson's wife has fallen ill and he's been thinking of retiring for a time, and he said that you would be the perfect person to take his place in the history department."

"Absolutely!" Cara exclaimed, happy as could be.

"He didn't leave any lesson plans for the rest of the year, so that's going to be up to you, but I think you'll be able to manage. Come to my office tomorrow morning and we'll discuss more."

He walked away, and as he did, Cara looked to the lunch line. The students had worked their way through it, and even though she had already eaten enough, it was pizza day. Without thinking, she stood up and began walking toward the cashier. One more slice couldn't hurt.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chefandfoodee

Yes, please do continue.  I'm looking forward to reading more.  I've always wanted to write a story about a fattening teacher.

Chapter 3

The end of the school year came and went. Cara had accepted a job for the following year, and she had to do her best to get her lesson plans ready. Rick had found a sales job where he would be working from home, so the two of them had the entire Summer to relax together. Because of their increased income, they finally could afford to buy a home, so they had moved out of Cara's parents house.

Cara knew that if she wanted to maintain her new job, she had to do everything in her power to prepare for the next year. What was a teacher without a plan?

The living room of Cara and Rick's new house had an office, but Rick spent most of his day there and had it set up for his new job, so Cara had taken over the living room.

I don't care if I don't move all summer, she thought, these lesson plans have to be perfect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rick couldn't believe his luck. He'd always been into bigger women, but he'd fallen for Cara - not that she didn't have curves, but she was never overweight, like the girls he looked at online on websites like Curvage. She was more of the before than the after... but now? Things were changing, and he couldn't get enough.

He knew things were changing for the better when she came home from work on the last day of school in late May. He had been in his office, right off of the main entrance to their new home, when she came in.

"Honey, what do we have to eat?" She had asked, "I'm starving!"

"I don't have anything ready yet, but I was thinking we could get Chinese at 6!" Rick exclaimed from his office.

He knew that she'd eaten lunch at around noon, and it was barely 3:30. Could she really be that hungry? He got up from his office chair and walked to the kitchen. Cara sat at the table, stomach spilling out over her overstretched waistband and ever-tightening shirt, digging into a pizza she had apparently picked up on the way home from work.

"Just kidding!" she said through a mouthful of pizza, "I picked something up! I'd still be okay with Chinese later though?"

Rick couldn't believe his eyes as Cara reached down to unbutton her pants. As she did, her stomach shook violently, finally free from the confines of the pants that had kept it in place all day. It spilled down over her legs ever so slightly, settling after only a few seconds. Her love handles, barely there a few months before, were pushing both the sides of her shirt and the edges of her pants to their limits.

"You know," she said, realizing that Rick was captivated by the sight of her, "I think I've gained a few pounds since I've started this job. Oh well."

Rick didn't know what to say as she turned back to her pizza.

"I'd offer you some, but like I said, I'm starved. Now get back to work!"

Speechless, Rick walked back into his office. She must have gained 25 pounds since January- 5 months ago - and she was showing no signs of stopping.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course Cara had noticed that she had put on a little weight since she began working at the school, but she was driven to do the best she could for her career, and a few extra pounds weren't going to do anything to stop her.

Besides, Rick didn't seem to care; in fact, their sex life had only gotten better since she'd started her job.

Now that she was home for the summer, she could wear sweatpants all day and not have to worry about the pants that she just knew Rick had shrunk.

As she had during the school year, she stocked up on snacks and food before starting her planning -- the only difference here being that, since she was at home, she could have an entire closet and freezer's worth of food to herself. Although she wouldn't have students eating in front of her 24/7, her appetite had grown quite a bit in the past few months, and Rick had told her that he'd do all the grocery shopping, so really, she wouldn't even have to take her mind off of her plans for that.

Plus, she thought, I work SO much better when I'm not hungry!

Rick had stocked the freezer and closet with everything she had asked for and then some- frozen pizzas, tasty cakes, potato chips, ice cream - all of her favorite things. She knew that if she was going to be stuck at home working, she might as well enjoy herself.

Cara sat on the couch and contemplated where to start.

"Lesson one," she whispered to herself as she reached into a just-opened bag of chips, "addition."

Chapter 4

Cara awoke next to Rick one morning in the middle of July with hunger pangs in her stomach.

I swear I ate right before I went to bed, she thought to herself.

She sat up in bed and looked at her sleeping husband, then down at herself. The summer had been going well, and her plans were coming along, but something felt off...

"My bra!" she exclaimed.

Rick shot up at the noise. "What happened?!" he said groggily, looking at his wife on the other side of the bed.

"I swear this was on when I went to sleep, did you take it off?"

"No, I went to bed before you, remember?"

"Oh, right..." she said warily, "Well, can you help me put it back on?"

"Yeah, sure," Rick said, becoming more turned on by the second.

Cara turned around in bed and pulled the bra that had spent most of the night around her arms to her shoulders. Rick reached over to grab the clasp when he realized-

"Honey," he said, becoming more and more excited, "I think it's broken."

"What do you mean it's broken?" she said, taking it off and looking at it.

"I think it popped off when you were asleep."

"That's crazy," she said, thinking back to the night before. "I knew I should have bought something less cheap."

It had been tight, she thought, really tight.

She stood up out of their bed, jiggling the entire time. "I guess I'll just have to put on another one, then."

Cara reached into her closet, grabbed a bra- this time one from Victoria's Secret- and began to put it on. When it came time to clasp it, she began to struggle.

Rick got out of bed and walked over. "Need some help, baby?" He grabbed the two sides of her bra on her back and attempted to pull them together, but with no luck- it was too tight.

"Guess I'm not wearing one today," she said, winking at her husband as she grabbed a shirt. She pulled it over her breasts and down as far as it would go- to around her belly button- and she walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She opened the bathroom closet and reached into the bottom of a box that she hadn't been into since moving. She pulled out her old bathroom scale - Did it even work still? - She recalled that, when she had last weighed herself in January, she had weighed around 140 pounds. She knew that she'd put on weight, but how much?

Her shirt hugged her breasts and stomach tightly. She placed the scale on the floor and took a step back, then she took her shirt off and turned to look at herself in the mirror.

Her face, attractive as always, had filled out significantly in the 7 months that had passed since she got her new job. Her breasts, while still perky, had grown larger all around, and although she didn't know for sure, she assumed that she had made the jump from double D's to E's. Farther down, her stomach protruded out almost as far as her breasts.

She jumped once, and when she landed, the entire room shook violently. Her stomach continued to jiggle for seconds after she landed.

Cara looked into the box in the closet and saw a pair of jeans that she had worn when she first moved back home- size 6. She had fluctuated between a size 6 and 10 throughout college, but just out of curiosity...

She picked up the pants and put her right leg in. Her calves had grown, but she managed to work her foot through the leg hole. She slipped her left leg through, then looked at the full-sized mirror across from her.

There's no way these are going to fit.

She pulled the pants up, but they only made it mid-way up her upper leg before jamming themselves firmly in place. Her waist and her ass had always been great, and the first thing to get larger when she gained any amount of weight, but he had no idea that things were this serious.

She pulled with all her might, refusing to believe that the pants that had fit her less than a year ago were this snug. Finally, using all her might, she got them to their rightful place around her waist...

...And she found that they had totally split at the seam. Defeated, she took them off, threw them across the room, and took a few steps toward the scale.

"145... 150..." she whispered to herself as the number climbed. "160... 170..."

The needle finally stopped on 183.2 pounds. She reached down to grab the scale off the ground and noticed a large roll of fat that formed on her stomach when she did it.

I've gained 43 pounds? she thought, getting surprisingly wet as she did."Oh well" doesn't seem to cut it here, but really, I feel sexier than I ever have, and Rick still hasn't said anything...

She walked over the the shower and turned it on, stepped in, and looked at herself once again. She reached down and grabbed the roll that was forming on her stomach, then shook it ever so slightly.

"Guess I have some more lessons to work on today."

• 1 month later...

Chapter 5

Cara placed the scale back into the closet and grabbed her shirt off the floor- it was a medium, which had hugged her curves perfectly in the past, but she knew the way it hugged her body now would make Rick go crazy- he always seemed to enjoy her curves. She pulled it over her head and over her expanding breasts, down to a point that was just barely above her belly button. it clung to her stomach, her bust, and her shoulders, almost as if it was on the verge of ripping down the side. She then reached into the closet to pull out a pair of sweatpants that she hadn't worn since she had began her new job. She pulled them up as far as they could go, struggling as they pushed her thighs together and pinched her stomach in the front.

Her un-contained breasts bounced in tandem with her stomach as she opened the door to the bedroom. She felt surprisingly sexy; her mother had always taught her to be accepting of others for their size, and now that she was realizing that she wasn't going to be able to stay slim forever, she was okay with it. It would take some getting used to, for sure, but if Rick was okay with it and she managed to get her job done well, what did it matter?

She made her way from the bedroom to the hall, where she began to smell a mixture of some of the most delectable breakfast foods she could imagine.

"Surprise!" Rick yelled as she entered the kitchen moments later, "I made breakfast!"

"I didn't realize we were having guests?" Cara said inquisitively.

"We're not, this is all for us!" Rick said, hoping that Cara wouldn't question the enormous portions he had set aside for her. "I heard your stomach grumbling this morning. I may have gone a little overboard, but if you- erm, we- can't finish it, we can always keep it for later."

The table in their new kitchen was large- big enough to comfortably fit around 8 people- and it was filled edge-to-edge with food. 2 giant stacks of pancakes, a box of donuts, bacon, eggs, home fries, and a small plate of fruit were laid methodically around a large container of syrup.

"I also decided we could have some mimosas, because why not?" Rick said.

Cara's mouth was watering. She knew she couldn't finish it all, but she was unbelievably hungry. She hadn't eaten since dinner the night before- or had she had ice cream before bed? He thoughts began to leave her as she sat down and started shoving her face full of pancakes.

Her shirt, still taught against her skin, crept up as she sat down, revealing more of her back, stomach, and sides simultaneously. He sweatpants strained to keep her in; they barely reached the whole way up her bottom, to the point that she had to keep reaching back to pull them up.

“This is fantastic!” Cara said to Rick excitedly through a mouthful of donut, “I can’t believe you did this for me! I knew I married you for a reason.”

Rick couldn’t believe his eyes- he was working on making the last of the pancake mix, but his eyes refused to leave his wife. She was truly enjoying the amount of food she was eating, not caring for her surroundings or the way she looked as she piled it in. She pulled a syrup-covered forkful of pancake up to her mouth, only to have it fall off of her fork and onto her stomach, then again onto the floor.

“Ooops,” she said sheepishly. She pulled her seat out from the table and reached down to the floor to get the piece of pancake. Rick watched as her shirt rode up more, to the point that it was covering her breasts and nothing else. Her stomach folded into 3 distinct rolls as she reached from her chair to the floor. Her sweatpants, already straining, fell further down her backside.

RIP!

The fabric of her shirt had reached its limit. As she sat back up, she looked at Rick and laughed. She could see how hard he was- how much he enjoyed it. Could it be that he was into her new curves more than she’d initially thought?

She decided to ignore the rip and keep eating. Bite after bite, she felt herself becoming more and more full. She drank her mimosa within the first few minutes, and the trend continued throughout breakfast. By the time Rick finally sat down, she was three drinks, 8 pancakes, 5 pieces of bacon, and 2 eggs in already, and she was showing no sign of stopping.

Rick looked longingly at his wife. “If you keep this up, honey, this kind of breakfast is going to become the norm for you!”

Cara sat back in her chair and pulled her shirt down. Rick’s eyes followed her hands. “Mmmmph,” she mumbled trough a mouthful of bacon, clearly feeling pleased, “We’ll have to see about that…”

But really, she thought, I could get used to this.

She finished nearly everything on the table- 3 stacks of pancakes, an entire bag of bacon, 6 eggs, and half a dozen donuts- and made her way to the couch. “I don’t think I’ve ever eaten that much- hiccup- in my life! I don’t know what’s gotten into me!”

“Clearly the mimosas,” Rick stated, staring as his wife walked across the room toward the couch in the living room.

“I need a… nap! Yeah!” she said forgetting that Rick was sitting a few feet away from her. She began taking off her pants, which Rick couldn’t help but notice looked tighter than they had before dinner. After a momentary struggle, they were off. She turned around to look at Rick. “Coming?”

Rick happily obliged.