Hey there New Gainer Here!

Sorry ive been do busy ive let the thread die  i promise ill spam it up with new updated pics! Here one from today before breakfast

Wow, Raven, you are growing pretty fast!  You look incredible, can't wait to see how big you ultimately get!

Heres some of today after a decent sized stuffing :) i was pretty full but my belly is still doughy and soft at the bottom :)

Wow Raven!  At first I thought those were morphs!  Your belly is really getting huge now!  :thumbsup:

i was pretty full but my belly is still doughy and soft at the bottom

If your stuffing was just decent I wonder how your belly might look after a true feast, Miss Raven! How tight and round that gut looks! Quite a sexy combo with all the ink you sport! It is not even August yet but in beautiful Cali there is a birdo stuffed enough for Thanksgiving already! ;-)

You should consider taking your belly button piercing out before having such stuffings though... as it might pop off and hurt someone! :-)

Al the very best and hugs,

Chris

Power to the belly, the curves, the hips, thighs, arms... You're on the brink of becoming a true fat woman, heavy and soft. Gets this feeder thinking about what a hard stuffing will do to stretch and expand your tummy, letting you eat until you feel like you can't handle one more bite, until you need to lie back to relieve the intense pressure, pants open to release your growing, drum-tight belly -- to get it caressed and massaged and be coaxed to eat even more, knowing it will make you not just plump, but enormously fat.

Eat well, Raven. Great posts.  :thumbsup: 8)

Guest jarhead78

I must say I'm impressed!!

When you started out, you really didn't look like you could get that fat but by god girl your are putting so much effort in, you must be bingeing non stop to balloon like that!!

I bet everything jiggles when you walk now and turns you on :)

What has the reaction from family and friends to your change in weight been like?