Chrissy Metz

dunchester

13 hours ago, ffc said:

Screenshot 2022-01-18 044815.jpg

Wow, did Chrissy really do a bare scene for the show? Honestly seems like this is what her body would actually looks like.

Anybody have the full (or any) video of the scene?

EDIT: Didn't realize this was from the first season of the show, not the last. Still curious about video, though.

Even shilling for Capitol One Auto Navigator, Chrissy is absolutely adorable!    And the story she tells here is rather sweet.   I would love to squeeze and just neck with all those chins of hers...

Chrissy Metz on Instagram: “I’m excited to partner with Capital One Auto Navigator to share my journey and help others get a car of their own. #CapitalOnePartner All I…”

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This Is Us wrapped up its sixth and final season with its final episode airing Tuesday this week.   OK, cards on the table here; I started watching the show in its first season but couldn't get into it as I found it overly soapy and depressing.   But much should made of the fact that a major network drama featured an SSBBW character as its female lead whose weight was not made into a joke, played by a gorgeous and talented supersized actress.    Chrissy Metz has won an Emmy Award for her portrayal of Kate Pearson, and millions of viewers have related to her struggles.   I'm happy for all the success Chrissy has achieved, and I hope that she continues to get quality roles in the future.

Chrissy Metz on Instagram: “Threw it back BBQ style with @entertainmentweekly for what could very well be our last full Pearson family shoot… yes, it WAS as much fun…”

Chrissy Metz on Instagram: “If this was me last week, will I even survive the finale on Tuesday? This IS hard 😫😭 #thisisusfinalchapter @nbcthisisus”

Bustle on Instagram: “My Monday energy 🙋‍♀️ 📹 via @chrissymetz”

theSkimm on Instagram: “We’re not crying, you’re…ok we’re sobbing. After six seasons, @nbcthisisus is finally coming to an end this week. And all of us, including…”

Chrissy Metz on Instagram: “Can’t believe today is here. Taking a trip down memory lane and sharing some of my favorite Kate Pearson moments… what are YOURS? Tell me…”

283725822_554765939352517_1843036492764724127_n.jpg

283939395_554765972685847_2499718706178164192_n.jpg

283744153_554765969352514_5414120544169278713_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...