Chrissy Metz

dunchester

Guest forgetfuldoctor93

Tomorrow's episode was called "The Fat Lady Sings" before it was renamed to "Tupperware Party Massacre."

In this interview, it alludes to her possibly singing in the show, just like the former title. It's longer and more informative than the People one and speaks to her wearing a fat suit.  It also has her demo reel if you're interested.

But as far her singing ability goes, whether or not it winds up in the show, see/listen for yourself:

Watched the current episode and it was pretty great. I mean, I could always nitpick, but this stuff is too rare to look a gift horse in the mouth. Especially when you get dialogue like "if you want it long and hard you gotta be soft and wide". That may be a little off, but that was the basic wording. Fingers crossed for much more.

Guest forgetfuldoctor93

Correct me if I'm wrong but there wasn't even a single frame of her in tonight's "Orphans" episode.

For the curious, her first episode "Blood Bath" served as an intro for her character with light pushing of food. The highlight is the "Tupperware Party Massacre" with actual feederism and even an attempt at a sex scene.

Only three episodes left. We'll see what's in store come January.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest forgetfuldoctor93

"Magical Thinking" only had cameos. No lines whatsoever. All within the first few minutes or so. Only two episodes left.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...