Ayumi's Asianry Thread!

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2018 at 8:40 PM, penguinatorxl7 said:

Very happy to see new videos of you Ayumi :) Looking forward to seeing your anime video!

Well, need not wait anymore because the anime video has dropped!!

Also, good news, I've got a job again, so that's why I've been MIA a bit more than I'd like to be. It's a full time customer service position so by the end of the day I"m usually a bit drained to say the least, unfortunately. But hoping to be a bit more active once my ex and I get everything moved around since we've decided to move rooms and such to allow for a bit better privacy and things like that. 

But enjoy the video y'all!! =3

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2018 at 3:22 PM, Ayumi_Chan said:

Also, good news, I've got a job again, so that's why I've been MIA a bit more than I'd like to be. It's a full time customer service position so by the end of the day I"m usually a bit drained to say the least, unfortunately. But hoping to be a bit more active once my ex and I get everything moved around since we've decided to move rooms and such to allow for a bit better privacy and things like that. 

Thanks for the video Ayumi! I love the way your Japanese accent came out when you said "Annie-may" haha. 

I would actually love a video where you teach us some Japanese that you know Ayumi, I would love to hear more of your accent :)

On 9/15/2018 at 12:22 AM, Ayumi_Chan said:

Full time customer service position leaving you drained, eh?

You probably mean you leave your customer drained :P

And it's good that you and your ex moved things around. It'd be ackward for him, watching you in your service position draining your customers full time :D Poor lad probably really really needs some privacy haha.

• 6 months later...

Hey guys, so due to some circumstances, I'd like to explain some things for anyone that may have been wondering.

Let me first start off by saying, that for anyone who's come onto Tumblr to ask me questions regarding where I've been and the like, I have not, for a long time, answered questions about Curvage publicly due to the fact that I've moved my blog away, some time ago, from being associated with Curvage. This was due to me having followers who were under the age of 18 at the time when I made this decision, and secondly because Curvage, inherently at it's base is 18+. Along with that, as I started to gain more following for art, my blog turned into an art blog. I have people whom I consider pretty close friends who don't know that I modeled and I'd prefer to keep it as such. I'm stating this because of a recent conversation I've had with someone from here who is also a Tumblr user. 

In light of that, for anyone that feels my intentions were to just come here, sell my sets and leave, I apologize if I've left you with a sour taste in your mouth. That was not my intention. I had planned to be a lot more active, but due to dealing with personal things and focusing on school and having gained a full time job, I've had to place a tremendous amount on the backburner. Curvage has been one of those things (I rarely even game anymore.) Ouside of my full time job and school, I am heavily invested in making progress on a future art career. Any time I have that's free is usually invested in art. I'm also still dealing with how I view my body and what I'd ideally like from my life. There are still things that are a struggle for me despite seeing and working with a therapist. Till I'm able to be happier with my body and myself, I also don't feel comfortable talking about my weight or comfortable sharing photos of my body. For anyone that was looking forward to that, I'm hopeful that by the end of this year I can do so more confidently. 

I still do plan to come back and be around occasionally as I have energy and time to, and hopefully with some other content;  however, I won't guarantee that it will be on a regular basis as you may have already come to the conclusion of.

I can certainly understand why some, if not more of you, may feel upset or soured about my coming and leaving after putting sets up of previous images I hadn't released. At the time I had used the funds that were there from the sets to get me by till I had found a job, which happened about a month or so once I started selling them. I'll probably take them down so that others don't feel conned out of my lack of being here or the like. I did and still do appreciate those that have supported me during the time that I didn't have a job. I had been open about my financial struggles and had struggled with the decision myself of selling them because I didn't want to be put into this position of feeling like I owed people something more. I thought I had stated I would try to be here more often, but if I gave the impression that I'd be here more often than I had, I apologize for that, however life gets in the way sometimes. 

I hope you all are doing well though, and again, I'm sorry for anyone that's felt slighted by my disappearance again 

• 1 month later...

If anybody says you owe them something I'll snap them in half! Your pictures are not even tip of the iceberg of what you bring to the table Ayumi! You're a wonderful human being, a shining light in a sea of darkness, and frankly better than every single one of us combine. I'm just happy you are doing okay for the most part. 

• 4 months later...
15 hours ago, WeightGainAwesome said:

So wait, did I miss out on a new photo set or something? I just found that this thread was back on?

Doubt it, pic is probably lifted from social media or something like that. She looks great of course. 

Not sure what she's up to now she's not active here as she's explained above. 

• 4 years later...