Ayumi's Asianry Thread!

6 hours ago, Ayumi_Chan said:

You know, I actually do like Papa John's pizza, so that definitely could have been it! 😃

Okay, I know I shouldn't be doing this but Papa John's pizza is overpriced as hell, give me Pizza Hut any day or better yet I'll make my own, at the very least I can say honestly my toppings are fresh haha.

18 minutes ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

It's wonderful to hear back from you Ayumi, I'm taking it one day at a time and I'm not ready to talk about what's bothering me yet but I will be soon, I'm with my family so I'm okay for the most part but my heart is pretty broken right now and it's going to take some time to heal🙂

D= I'm sorry about that my friend, but if you'd like to talk to me about it at all, my inbox is always open ❤️

Okay so after thinking about this for a day, I have a question to ask, and I’m a bit hesitant due to never having done anything like this before. I am genuinely wondering, (due to me being jobless atm and not sure when I’ll hear back for a job,) I was going through old folders and I have quite a few images (quite probably in the 100’s) I haven’t ever posted while I’ve gained. Mainly stuff that didn’t quite make set cuts and the like. I’m wondering if there would be people who would be willing to purchase said content as like a final access to additional pics from different sets I’ve done in the past? :0 I know that I also have videos on YouTube from the past and I’ve unlisted them and hid them, however if any others might like, I could also put those up for sale at a reduced price for download as I do not intend to ever have those up again. I never wanted to charge for stuff because it was always weird to ask for money or things like that, but I also am in a bit of a financial pinch where I’d like to still keep the spirit of how I’ve always been, going forward. 

I also feel a bit weird asking this because I don’t want you guys to assume that this means I’ll be back to gaining (as I don’t foresee it likely) but I am highly considering also making random blogs just talking about myself and weekly wisdom type things that would be free including pics, like those found below. Any content going forward would still be free as I’ve always offered it, but this would be strictly for content that’s been put up in the past.

Please do let me know if any of you would be interested in this! 

Also since it’s hump day, here’s a few other pics I took recently while I was wearing makeup to help boost my own confidence and thought you guys might like to see! Been a while since I’ve taken any pinup style pics by myself lol 

868DFA29-C58F-4E46-BBA0-695FDADC05A0.jpeg

C113F672-2AE7-4DE8-8434-EA233E2B5097.jpeg

1CF77D52-219B-432D-A475-B4C341966E27.jpeg

Ahhh....man I've missed seeing new pictures of the beautiful Ayumi-chan. I would be willing to pitch in for pics/videos that were never released. I would also be happy to pitch in for more new pinup model content as well. It's been so long an I've missed new Ayumi-chan content =/

23 minutes ago, Bananaa said:

We gonna have to pay for ayumi’s content? Ok. Pls delete my account.

52016805-C933-4A7E-9D0F-7198B3A3EEA9.jpeg  2   11.95 kB

Aye man, that's your opinion and I hope you have a nice day wherever you go 😃 Besides, It's just a poll at the moment and y'know what, I still gotta do what I need to survive man. So if you really wanna hash on me for content I've created for years without ever asking a single penny for in the past, then go off I guess

Sure that sounds very "money mindset" but y'know what, I've had a lot of people who have asked if I would become a model in the past and I didn't like the concept of charging for content. But considering that most of this stuff would be deleted otherwise, I'd like to put a use to this stuff that would otherwise just go out the shoot. I still feel awkward about asking for help. But I am a person when it comes down to it who does have to ensure I have a roof over my head and I'd like to be able to at least let this content out to those who would actually enjoy seeing it. So again, go off I guess

11 minutes ago, penguinatorxl7 said:

Ahhh....man I've missed seeing new pictures of the beautiful Ayumi-chan. I would be willing to pitch in for pics/videos that were never released. I would also be happy to pitch in for more new pinup model content as well. It's been so long an I've missed new Ayumi-chan content =/

Thank you so much! I def would like to keep prices mostly reasonable considering that these are from past sets. So that way those that would like them can afford it. As far as future content goes, I don't know how open I'd be to charging because of the fact that I would no longer be a gaining model and I would prefer keeping that free of charge as I've done in the past. This way, as well, there's no expectations on either side of the fence if I gain or don't.

1 hour ago, Celebmorpher said:

I think the only real kink in the plan would be what made it up on that database site that's on the cannot mention list and content piracy in general. 

True, however all of these would be from my harddrive that has yet to even see the light of day outside of my eyes and the eyes of my, then boyfriend, at the time. So this is completely and all new for everyone despite it being years old. Sorry if I'm misunderstanding. I do understand there's still a risk of stuff getting out and leaked online, but I genuinely would appreciate anyone who would be willing to purchase said sets

2 minutes ago, Ayumi_Chan said:

Thank you so much! I def would like to keep prices mostly reasonable considering that these are from past sets. So that way those that would like them can afford it. As far as future content goes, I don't know how open I'd be to charging because of the fact that I would no longer be a gaining model and I would prefer keeping that free of charge as I've done in the past. This way, as well, there's no expectations on either side of the fence if I gain or don't.

That's all completely fair Ayumi. Most of us here don't care if you gain or not anymore, we just want to see more of you period. Myself included :P lol but yeah, there's no shame in asking if people are willing to pay for content. You've been very generous to us in the past and even now you say you'll still put stuff up for free. Just pay never mind to the nay sayers. I think I speak for most of us when I say we just want MORE AYUMI! YAY AYUMI-CHAN'S BACK!!

Also, many props to you for sharing new pin up content Ayumi. :) 

3 minutes ago, penguinatorxl7 said:

That's all completely fair Ayumi. Most of us here don't care if you gain or not anymore, we just want to see more of you period. Myself included :P lol but yeah, there's no shame in asking if people are willing to pay for content. You've been very generous to us in the past and even now you say you'll still put stuff up for free. Just pay never mind to the nay sayers. I think I speak for most of us when I say we just want MORE AYUMI! YAY AYUMI-CHAN'S BACK!!

Also, many props to you for sharing new pin up content Ayumi. :) 

Thanks Penguin, that really does mean a lot! 😃 It'll be something I will think about the rest of this week before really making a decision on 

18 minutes ago, Ayumi_Chan said:

True, however all of these would be from my harddrive that has yet to even see the light of day outside of my eyes and the eyes of my, then boyfriend, at the time. So this is completely and all new for everyone despite it being years old. Sorry if I'm misunderstanding. I do understand there's still a risk of stuff getting out and leaked online, but I genuinely would appreciate anyone who would be willing to purchase said sets

And I whole heartily would support it. Out curiosity it's been awhile since I actively visited your blog. Did anyone ever pitch the idea of ** to you? Iirc your work was pretty top notch in my opinion. Have you considered doing fetish pieces/comics?

18 minutes ago, Celebmorpher said:

And I whole heartily would support it. Out curiosity it's been awhile since I actively visited your blog. Did anyone ever pitch the idea of ** to you? Iirc your work was pretty top notch in my opinion. Have you considered doing fetish pieces/comics?

Thank you for that compliment! You know that's a good question! I have thought about drawing fetish pieces, however I think from a purely artistic standpoint, I myself don't find motivation within drawing said subject matter. I personally don't want to do a half ass job on any pieces either where you can tell my heart wasn't as into creating the art either.

2 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

I'd definitely be tempted on that set, depending on the price. :) 

I was wondering -- and I apologize if you already mentioned this, but what was the reason you stopped gaining? 

Awesome! 😃 It'll be quite a few images that'll be available, and I may have to divvy them up. So if I do, I'll price accordingly 

Well, a lot of it stemmed from depression and stress to be honest. I don't really have any other clear cut reason. However, till I know for sure what makes  me happy with my body, I'm going to keep things as they are.

8 hours ago, Ayumi_Chan said:

Forgive me for getting a bit pervy here Ayumi, but it looks like your butt and boobs stayed pretty big even though you lost the weight. I didn't start following you on Curvage until you were about midway through your gaining. If I may ask, were you always so naturally curvaceous before you got into gaining? 

This is my reaction to seeing any pic of you Ayumi.  I don't know what I should admire first. Sorry to hear you're in a bit of a bind right now. I would be more than willing to buy pics. Anyway, glad to have to back at curvage.

tumblr_n5zudpCNEo1qib3kmo1_250.gif