Ayumi's Asianry Thread!

Anyways, sorry for not having updated my thread recently. I've been busy catching up with some photography editing work since I've been sick. The only time I've had a break is at my day job, so that's why you guys may have seen me active on the forums as I usually just stay in the discussion threads in case someone were to walk by my cubicle and peek at what I'm looking at on my phone lol. For me, summer has always been busy with parties and social events and photography, so that's why I don't always update my thread as much in the summer time.

But I finally caught a break and will be able to do a video for you guys this weekend! :D I'll have it uploaded along with a few new pics for you guys too! :) I should have everything uploaded by Wednesday. :) Thanks to those of you that have been patient with me. :)

Hope you guys have an awesome weekend! :D

Anyways, sorry for not having updated my thread recently. I've been busy catching up with some photography editing work since I've been sick. The only time I've had a break is at my day job, so that's why you guys may have seen me active on the forums as I usually just stay in the discussion threads in case someone were to walk by my cubicle and peek at what I'm looking at on my phone lol. For me, summer has always been busy with parties and social events and photography, so that's why I don't always update my thread as much in the summer time.

But I finally caught a break and will be able to do a video for you guys this weekend! :D I'll have it uploaded along with a few new pics for you guys too! :) I should have everything uploaded by Wednesday. :) Thanks to those of you that have been patient with me. :)

Hope you guys have an awesome weekend! :D

Good to see you back on the thread and I can't wait see what you have in store for the update. :)

Is avatar new? I don't think I have seen that pic before.

Good to see you back on the thread and I can't wait see what you have in store for the update. :)

Is avatar new? I don't think I have seen that pic before.

The avatar is new! :) And I'm always on curvage. I just try to stay off the image part of the site and more on the discussion threads so as to not get any questionable remarks from coworkers. lol :)

Can't hardly wait to see them. You be well yourself Girl!  :) have a wonderful weekend yourself!

Why thank you! :) I'm sure there are many people curious as to what my current weight is now, and after Wednesday it will no longer be a surprise. :)

Guest wd44

Why thank you! :) I'm sure there are many people curious as to what my current weight is now, and after Wednesday it will no longer be a surprise. :)

So, just wondering, did your weight go down after you weighed yourself a few weeks ago and now, due to sickness?  If so, in the video, could you tell us your all-time high weight as well as your current weight?

The avatar is new! :) And I'm always on curvage. I just try to stay off the image part of the site and more on the discussion threads so as to not get any questionable remarks from coworkers. lol :)

I totally understand. You got to keep it above board at work. Your avatar pic looks great. :thumbsup: :)

I was thinking about something even more emphatic, describing the meme you posted in fact.

A silly story, but you perhaps are starting to get used to it now:

After moons riding his white horse in the barren grounds of unknowing, our knight was about to achieve his quest. He managed to resist to the temptation of vain words, he silenced his worst hidden sins and was exhausted by relentless galloping. After checking the narrow minded priests of Thinness weren't hunting him, he strongly locked his cherished sword between two rocks. The corpulent fairy said: without weapons. Everything was silent, even birds didn't dare singing the legend in the making. The oracle of size-acceptance was about to reveal the destiny of the half-blooded beauty haunting his dreams.

He would remember the oracle warning: always trust its words.

Now he was ready to hear the six of them: "Brace yourself, new content is coming." He respectfully bowed down. Puzzled, but as expected by an oracle, he accepted his fate.

Yours is the sort of weirdness that makes other people feel uncomfortable and embarrassed for you.

Just so you know. You're that guy.

It'll still be a few hours. I'm currently still at work atm for another couple of hours, then when I get home I have to finish editing a couple photos for a photography job I did, edit a couple of my photos, and make sure my video uploaded right. Timeframe wise, I should have everything up no later than 5 hours from now. :)

It'll still be a few hours. I'm currently still at work atm for another couple of hours, then when I get home I have to finish editing a couple photos for a photography job I did, edit a couple of my photos, and make sure my video uploaded right. Timeframe wise, I should have everything up no later than 5 hours from now. :)

Good things come to those who wait...and I waited this long so I can wait a little longer. :)

I don't know about you guys, but I've already bought tickets for the Hype Train.

Argh, had to rewrite this as I pressd the wrong button.

Many of you have been patient, and with your patience, you have earned a reward in the form of NEW CONTENT!!! *Achievement Unlocked!*  8) I want to say thank you to you guys for waiting patiently for me to get a new video uploaded and new content for you guys. I know you guys would like to see updates more often, however after reaching my goal weight, I kind of wanted to see where things progressed. It also seems like it's far easier to see if any weight was gained or not if there's some time between updates as well.

Anyways, so I wasn't able to get as many photos edited as I would have liked, however, I have 5 new photos for you guys to look at. They are of me in a new swimsuit top! The bottoms I'm wearing are underwear as I haven't found bottoms I liked. So perhaps once I get new bottoms, I'll take new photos as my schedule allows! I will try and get more photos edited as well from the small set I took of just my swim suit top and underwear as I have a couple more. I just haven't had a lot of time to edit personal photos as much. So if I can, I'll get a few more up tomorrow.

The video I made has 2, that's right, TWO PARTS. Not only did I include a documentation, but I also included my measurements, my current weight, ANNNNND me trying on old clothes I used to wear a lot from 3-4 years ago when I started my journey of gaining. I had to do the videos on DailyMotion because YouTube wouldn't let me upload for some reason... =/ Oh well. The 2 part thing is probably because DailyMotion couldn't handle all my sexiness. So please enjoy and let me know what you think!

I'll be making another video within a week to kind of talk about what my goals for my weight is, how things have changed since about 3-4 years ago, and any questions you guys may want me to answer. So if you have any questions, please feel free to leave them below!

But I hope you guys enjoy this extra special content delivery and let me know what you think! =D

Here is Part 1: (Sorry if it skips or sucks, again, I wasn't able to use YouTube... =/ DailyMotion can't handle my sexiness)

Videos you might like

(I know I said "Weight Gain Documentation video" in the first part, but that was purely because I was very used to saying it. I am NOT, I REPEAT, NOT actively gaining. Just wanted to throw that out there.)

Here's Part 2: (Again, sorry if it skips or quality sucks... =/ Damn YouTube.)

Videos you might like

Have an awesome rest of the week everyone! =D

[EDIT] Added proof of my weight. Just took it on my cell phone.

post-3306-14513459294644_thumb.jpg

post-3306-14513459299767_thumb.jpg

post-3306-14513459305449_thumb.jpg

post-3306-14513459311652_thumb.jpg

post-3306-14513459317289_thumb.jpg

post-3306-14513459324004_thumb.jpg

:)

YES YOU ARE!!! =D

I must say Ayumi. I like the excitement you have created with us. It's like Christmas.

I do what I can to entice excitement from the community. It seems like my work here is done. lol

I don't know about you guys, but I've already bought tickets for the Hype Train.

THE TRAIN HAS ARRIVED IN THE STATION.

Absolutely gorgeous pics. You look down-right sultry in the one with you sitting down. My internet speed is bad right now, so it might take a while to see it, but I just know it's gonna be good.

THE TRAIN HAS ARRIVED IN THE STATION.

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS.