Ayumi's Asianry Thread!

Hey everyone! I hope you guys are excited as I am about this comparison set. Yes? Good.

I'm also currently uploading a new video to youtube which is me doing a measurment video so you guys will know what my measurments are as I haven't actually done a video measuring myself. Plus, who doesn't like to see me in action moving around? =D

Anyways, with this set I want to let you guys know that while there aren't as many outfits as I had hoped we would compare, (as my boyfriend's camera was being a bit of a twit, and running low on batter the only night we had free,) We did try to make them as best as we could. There are a few outfits that don't fit anymore, and a couple I really had a struggle to get into. lol It was amusing for my boyfriend to watch me struggle into these outfits too. Sorry if some outfits that we compared last time are not up this time, but we also tried to get a couple new outfits into the mix as well. However, there are 14 comparison photos. The last photo is a 3 step comparison and the jeans I wore in that don't fit me anymore either. lol

Just for comparison sakes, the photos marked 2009 are when I weighed between 110-120lbs. In my most recent photos, I currently weigh 180lbs. Yup, you saw that right, 180lbs!

Now, as I mention in my video, I am not looking to actively gain as you all know. However, though all my numbers are in a good range as far as my health goes, I've noticed some side effects that I'm not as comfortable with so to speak. I do have asthma naturally and so for me I've noticed my weight has affected that more. And while I do exercise, my asthma has never been something that has lessened as I've gotten older and I do have to carry an inhaler with me in case my asthma does flare up. Plus the cold weather is not helping it at all. So 180 is my peak. I'm definitely looking to keep it at that, plus or minus 5lbs.

Also, for those of you that may not have noticed, I did do something a bit different with my hair. I got bangs... Not quite sure how I feel about it, let me know what you guys think. I've had the bangs for a few weeks now but it's been a while since I've had them, so it's a bit weird to get used to them again. I will also say that as much as I enjoy gaining weight, like most women, I am not as big of a fan of the double chin... That's probably one part of myself I'm a bit more self conscious about. I know quite a few people like the double chin look, however I think for me, especially in my red dress comparison, It may be easy to see why I would like my double chin to be a bit less prominent.

Anyways, enough rambling. I hope you guys are having an awesome autumn and I hope you guys will have an awesome holdiay season. I'll still post up pics and sets of course, so I'll let you know when those are on their way!

Enjoy Guys! =D (I did try to put them in order by the date the original picture we were comparing against was taken.)

Also, here's the Video of my measurments! =D Ayumi Chan Weight Gain and Measurment 10/17/13

post-3306-14513385233765_thumb.jpg

post-3306-14513385235738_thumb.jpg

post-3306-14513385236165_thumb.jpg

post-3306-14513385236478_thumb.jpg

post-3306-14513385237821_thumb.jpg

post-3306-14513385238317_thumb.jpg

post-3306-14513385238613_thumb.jpg

post-3306-14513385239031_thumb.jpg

post-3306-14513385239462_thumb.jpg

post-3306-14513385239796_thumb.jpg

post-3306-14513385244803_thumb.jpg

post-3306-14513385245237_thumb.jpg

post-3306-14513385246681_thumb.jpg

post-3306-14513385247218_thumb.jpg

Well for me I'm just seeing what happens. If I gain, I gain. If I lose weight, I lose weight. I know it would be interesting and exciting to see me at 200, but that would be pushing limits I don't think I'd enjoy as much as where I'm at now at 175-180.

Have you been cutting back on your eating? Or trying to?

Wow! Your belly looks incredible. You have gained weight the best way possible. From underweight to pregnant looking. The last comparison could easily find its place on certain websites, if you know what I mean.

I saw your video too, my best part for me is when you said "My belly gets in the way" with a smile when you tried to measure your hips. At the end, you requested ideas for future videos.

My ideas are here:

-A Japanese lesson in which you would name your body parts. SFW obviously.

-A foodie vlog: what you like to cook, to eat, your favourite restaurants.

-Non fetish-related useful things you have learnt by curvage users.

-If you were on a desert island with your boyfriend and had only three things apart from the clothes you would wear that day. What would you be happy to find with you, why?

-The best music group in your opinion you have discovered since posting here.

-In arts section, a best of your gaining adventure in a comic form.

-What if someone made fanart based on you?

-A belly dancing video, unless it's boyfriend only thing.

-Try something you haven't done yet, and if you achieved it, show it or talk about it.

-Speak about the first time you have been seen as a pregnant woman.

-If you woke up with your boyfriend's body and him with yours, what you two would do?

Wow! Thanks for the awesome pictures!

Very sexy nails btw ;)

-- now watching the vid and I love the way you confidently enjoy your own body. You're obviously doing this because you like it, which makes it all the more fun to watch. You've set a new standard for weight gain documentation!

WOW, Ayumi!  You look significantly bigger than your last video, even though there is only a 5 pound difference!  You have definitely crossed over into "big girl" territory from simply "chubby" :) .  Your face is very full and round now (cute!!), your legs are so soft and jiggly and they touch all the way down to your knees, your arms are nice and thick, your boobs are HUGE, and of course your belly... your wonderful BELLY sticks way WAY out now, no hiding that anymore!!  Such an amazing gain on an amazingly beautiful girl!!

Just watched your video and saw all the comparison pictures. You look amazing! Your transformation has been a joy to follow and I'm really glad you seem so happy with it all! You did such a great job documenting the whole thing btw.