Ayumi's Asianry Thread!

Good to see that you don't loose that weight again. Ayumi@200 pounds wouldn't look that bad ... totally unintentionally of course ...  ;D

Well for me I'm just seeing what happens. If I gain, I gain. If I lose weight, I lose weight. I know it would be interesting and exciting to see me at 200, but that would be pushing limits I don't think I'd enjoy as much as where I'm at now at 175-180.

Well for me I'm just seeing what happens. If I gain, I gain. If I lose weight, I lose weight. I know it would be interesting and exciting to see me at 200, but that would be pushing limits I don't think I'd enjoy as much as where I'm at now at 175-180.

Your belly would stick out a little bit more and it's a nice round number ("The New AYUMI 200"). Does your weight affect your blood pressure already? Your health is more important, of course.

I like that your calves are big and muscular to support your extra weight. I'm glad you are staying physically active. Very sexy!

Part of the calves being so big is due to the fat that's found it's way down there... My boyfriend an attest to there being lots of soft squishy parts on my legs. =)

Love the update. When you initially wanted to stop at 170lbs, I was always hoping that you might go over that by a little and 180lbs does suit you so well, easily as much as 170lbs did. You look so squidgey and to me that is even sexier, but I do realise that this is likely to be around the maximum you would feel comfortable at. In any case your updates always make me smile, because of the type of person you are as well as how sexy you look.

I've been lurking on Curvage - and its previous incarnations - for years. Never posted.

But Ayumi, you've made me come out in the open to say thank you for sharing your amazing voyage through lows and highs. You seem like a wonderful person, well grounded and smart. But - I can't deny it - especially very very good looking.

Wish you and your boyfriend all the best!

/backintohiding

Part of the calves being so big is due to the fat that's found it's way down there... My boyfriend an attest to there being lots of soft squishy parts on my legs. =)

Yes, Ayumi, I realize that you have more fat on your calves, and it is lovely! But the fact that you've gained muscle is a real plus as well. To know that you have power over you added weight, from a submissive standpoint, means that you can harness this weight to your advantage and "control the situation" better in the bedroom. I can only think of positives for gaining muscle while you are gaining fat.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm excited to say that within the next week, Comparison photos will be posted. My boyfriend made sure to find photos of when I first started seeing him, when I was approx. 115 lbs. I'll also be revealing if I've gained any weight or not. I've still at least held the same goal weight I've had for myself. It'll be interesting to see how much change 3 years has made in my journey. =)

A couple pics from this upcoming set may also be from the previous comparison set we did last year. I assure you that you can tell the difference between last year and this year! =D Though, I'd have to say that this comparison is coming in closer to two years after the last comparison set as we did the last one back in the beginning part of 2012.

As for what I've been up to, honestly just being busy with fall activities. A week and a half ago, I went to an orchard with my boyfriend and got stocked up pretty well with some apple goodies. like wine and cider. =) Now I'm prepping up for a few anime conventions and then the holiday season.

But along with the comparison photos, I'll be making a measurement video where I measure myself so you guys can see where I'm at.

Also, before anyone remarks, No, I'm not actively planning on gaining anymore, and I haven't been actively gaining for a couple of months now. I'm just seeing where the road takes me, but mainly looking to maintain what I've got.

Anyways, hope you guys are doing well and I'll be posting those photos and video up for you guys soon! =D

I don't mind if one thing about you is still actively gaining: your thread's length.:P

Seriously, the amount of weight you gained is impressive now. You had the smartness to document it from the very beginning with interesting yet not embarrassing moments of your everyday life until now included(e.g. liking cider, which I do too, if only you could taste one from Brittany or Normandy).

You have embraced all the non commercial aspects from this site. You know what, we perhaps should have one more female moderator, it puts things into perspective in a men's world. You are doing a great job, but since even men like me start having a nicely rounded number of posts, I guess some help would be useful.

I'm excited to say that within the next week, Comparison photos will be posted. My boyfriend made sure to find photos of when I first started seeing him, when I was approx. 115 lbs. I'll also be revealing if I've gained any weight or not. I've still at least held the same goal weight I've had for myself. It'll be interesting to see how much change 3 years has made in my journey. =)

A couple pics from this upcoming set may also be from the previous comparison set we did last year. I assure you that you can tell the difference between last year and this year! =D Though, I'd have to say that this comparison is coming in closer to two years after the last comparison set as we did the last one back in the beginning part of 2012.

As for what I've been up to, honestly just being busy with fall activities. A week and a half ago, I went to an orchard with my boyfriend and got stocked up pretty well with some apple goodies. like wine and cider. =) Now I'm prepping up for a few anime conventions and then the holiday season.

But along with the comparison photos, I'll be making a measurement video where I measure myself so you guys can see where I'm at.

Also, before anyone remarks, No, I'm not actively planning on gaining anymore, and I haven't been actively gaining for a couple of months now. I'm just seeing where the road takes me, but mainly looking to maintain what I've got.

Anyways, hope you guys are doing well and I'll be posting those photos and video up for you guys soon! =D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;D

Belly comparison please!!

We're comparing old outfits I used to wear when I was slimmer, so I can assure you, the pictures will include my belly too. What else would I be comparing? My shoe size?  ::)

Sorry for the sarcasm, but I thought me saying comparison photos was self explanatory that it would show off all of me?

I don't mind if one thing about you is still actively gaining: your thread's length.:P

Seriously, the amount of weight you gained is impressive now. You had the smartness to document it from the very beginning with interesting yet not embarrassing moments of your everyday life until now included(e.g. liking cider, which I do too, if only you could taste one from Brittany or Normandy).

You have embraced all the non commercial aspects from this site. You know what, we perhaps should have one more female moderator, it puts things into perspective in a men's world. You are doing a great job, but since even men like me start having a nicely rounded number of posts, I guess some help would be useful.

I have liked doing this journey and I have loved sharing all aspects of my life with people. :) I think it brings a sense of realness to an area that is often dominated by fantasy. Plus, idk, it's just fun to share things. :)

As far as the cider goes, in the US we have cider and then hard cider. Cider that I was referring to is mainly just a fruit juice rather than an alcohol. :) However I do like hard cider as well and hope to one day drink European cider! :D

For the anime conventions, you have any cosplay ideas? Oddly enough, I went to one last weekend (tsubasacon. Not that big, but in the poor place of WV, its something.) and had a blast. I do love hearing bout cosplays. Its like next top model, and top fashion all in one :D.