Amy Schumer

thadrou90

Guest Vladimir Putin

I hope for her good she never loses weight, or her rancid comedy will dry up. We,, she can always talk about her vagina, I guess.

• 3 weeks later...

This has the makings to be the biggest celeb weight gain ever.  Amy Shumer already curvy and tall without a pregnancy.  The best part is she is only 4 months pregnant and looks more like 6 months already.  I have a feeling shes going to blow up worst than Kat Von D did this year

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/pregnant-amy-schumer-people-ask-are-you-crowning-yet/amp/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, The Bitch said:

God, what an attention whore. If she farted she would do a tour called Farting.

I guess we know what her next stand-up special is going to be based on then. None the less I kind of like those nude pregnancy photos though. 

• 1 month later...

Retracting a statement made in a previous post of mine, it seems that Amy is still quite pregnant. 

Here is a recent photo post via Instagram.

Caption: "Oh yeah does it feel to everyone like I’ve been pregnant for a long time? It must be getting annoying to you all that I’m still pregnant Well imagine how I feel mother fuckers!!!!!! #soblessed#hatemondaysloveweekendstho" (05/03/19):

amybabyyy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...