Girl I've been talking to

Guest CurvageNewbie

Guest CurvageNewbie

So I've been talking to this girl for a few weeks now after we met at a club. She's super curvy. So much so that I feel like she's into the whole being a BBW thing, but I'm just afraid to ask her. I don't want to offend her.

And these are the only pics I'm going to upload for now (before you ask), they're public from their source, but still.

post-0-14513533669187_thumb.png

post-0-14513533673295_thumb.jpg

Guest CurvageNewbie

Good god. Are you sure she isn't pregnant?

Well, she was drinking when I met her, as well as some of the times we went out. So unless she's a horrible person, no she is not.

It's quite obvious by her choice of clothing and how she poses in selfies that she's aware that she's big. She looks confident, too. You need to let her know how much you appreciate her and her curves. Don't just say you're into big women. Say you're into her

Good luck, keep us updated. She's a hottie alright

She really looks beautiful.

Yeah, she may be into it but it would be too risky and, let's be honest, stupid to just ask her.

Maybe you can make the conversation come out, tell her you like girls a little bit chubby just to open a little and see how she reacts, and proceed according to that.

Guest uki1990

First off HOLYHOTASSHITBATMAN!!!!!!!!!!

Secondly, casually bring up that you've noticed how confidant she is with herself and her image and play from there. DONT say that you're I to BBWs in general.  The guy above had it right by say that you're into HERR curves and shape. Make it about her body.

Guest kamilkrasz

your pictures are Photoshopped,, here are the original. im friends with her on facebook. im not releasing her name. she does have a ff account

post-31523-14513533687703_thumb.jpg

post-31523-14513533688911_thumb.jpg

post-31523-14513533693264_thumb.jpg

I feel like she's into the whole being a BBW thing, but I'm just afraid to ask her. I don't want to offend her.

Well in the rare case that she already identifies herself as A BBW you'd be in luck, but I'd really suggest you not mention that first. Even though she is gorgeous the acronym BBW to some isn't the most flattering. Take things slow, if she has kept up chatting with you these past weeks, she must be fond of you. Just ask her out on a proper non club related date and not to sound uncool but asking a cute girl to go bowling with you and then for dinner is a great way to interact with a person and it's not like you need to be a bowling prodigy to have fun.

tumblr_nf8p7jBXY81so0yzpo1_500.png