Katie Hopkins

bigbootybitches

Nope... an entirely fair and justified reaction...

Mate, she's a troll, and I'm not just referring to her face. She says ridiculous and outrageous things to elicit a reaction, which she benefits from. So stop giving her more attention than she's worth and just not look at the thread.

Mate, she's a troll, and I'm not just referring to her face. She says ridiculous and outrageous things to elicit a reaction, which she benefits from. So stop giving her more attention than she's worth and just not look at the thread.

"Troll" is the word I was just thinking. She's like Ann Coulter in the US. If you try to rebut her ridiculous arguments it just gives her more publicity and helps her.

Guest coolbroguy

The thing that bums me out about this is her. I enjoy the concept enough, even though the show part of it is so manufactured and by the numbers(it is a tv show after all, gotta hit those tv beats) and her face looks more youthful after the weight gain but I think her stomach, uncovered, looks gross. Which isn't her fault, it's how her stomach looks. I had it muted so I didn't hear any of her nonsense so I have no grasp of her personality other than that she hates fat people. I know next to nothing about this women, nor do I really know why I'm posting this block of text, but after watching part one of that "documentary" I felt the need to blabber about nothing. I apologize.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

I'm not sure if anyone noticed this go by or not, but UK Reality Television Star, Katie Hopkins spent 2014 putting on and subsequently taking off 50 pounds:

Article and another video here:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-tv/hot-tv/397458/Katie-Hopkins-admits-crying-over-3-5stone-weight-gain-on-This-Morning

Documentary about the whole affair due out early 2015 apparently.

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Katie Hopkins My Fat Story Season 1 Episode 1

Katie Hopkins My Fat Story Season 1 Episode 2

The best part was probably at 37:12 where Katie has to gain a large amount of weight in the remaining weeks she has left or its all for naught. She pretty much just stuffs herself all day to try and make the goal.

38:09 features Katie at the end of one of these stuffing sessions looking positively enormous - I've got the pics below:

post-2085-14513550679486_thumb.png

post-2085-14513550682102_thumb.png

post-2085-14513550683154_thumb.png

I'm sorry to the word this may offend, but i wish this fat cunt never could lose the weight. Bitch should suffer for being a cunt to fat people.

Down the pub, a friend of mine goes

"You like fatties don't you? Well there is this reality TV star you should check out. Got fat on purpose, I reckon you'll love her."

Interesting thought I, digging around for my phone and engaging Google.

Knocked the funny fucker on his arse when the 'star' turned out to be this obnoxious waste of a twat.

There really isn't enough beer in the world.

For those unfamiliar with the heinous harpy, who may have clicked on this thread in the hope of discovering an attractive, curvy reality TV star, here is one for you.

post-2145-14513550735092_thumb.jpg