Sara Sidner CNN babe

Guest windowanddoor12

Pretty thick chick, perhaps a little weight gain from her younger days.

Pretty thick chick indeed.

CNN has a thing for finding some thick brown anchor babes: Sara Sidner here, then ya got Michaela Pereira, Stephanie Elam (deserves her own thread maybe), Isha Sesay has rather large backside if you ever see her away from the desk, Natasha Curry isn't currently fat but maybe she was or could easily become chubby...

They put the hot in Hotlanta

Pretty thick chick indeed.

CNN has a thing for finding some thick brown anchor babes: Sara Sidner here, then ya got Michaela Pereira, Stephanie Elam (deserves her own thread maybe), Isha Sesay has rather large backside if you ever see her away from the desk, Natasha Curry isn't currently fat but maybe she was or could easily become chubby...

They put the hot in Hotlanta

Your not joking about Michaela.  Maybe it's that this is the first time I've seen her away from the desk or maybe it a combination of that and the awesome outfit she has on today but good gracious.

post-2614-14513534397331_thumb.jpg

post-2614-14513534403924_thumb.jpg

post-2614-14513534409586_thumb.jpg

• 9 months later...

Hafa Adai Fuckers. Sitting in the Galley last week where our only TV channel choices are CNN or ESPN, I saw this anchor, and she looked relevant to our tastes. Well, looks like someone else had the same idea here.

214599.jpg

tumblr_md4cv60y6e1rttkx2.jpg

0249_400.jpg

7224600_orig.jpg

SidnerDamon.jpg

I'm going to drink beer under a Coconut Tree. Until then, stay off the grass.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...