Old vid of Neko (dancing)?

seeker177

Question

Does anyone have an old vid of neko kiera when she was dancing? She was a bit on the skinnier side compared to some of her other vids but she still seemed a little soft in this vid.

There are actually a few more lost vids of neko I'm looking for (that no one here has posted to my knowledge) that used to be on bigbutts.tv but I can't find them anywhere now. this might seem a bit obsessive, but no point in asking if i'm not specific so i might as well list them out

-vid of neko sitting wearing a white bikini (not the slow framerate webcam ones)

-vid of neko standing and sucking in, then sitting down on her bed (you can see her face)

-dancing vid

-sitting (darker sweater shirt, black jeans i think)

-vid with a point of view from underneath her belly (white t shirt i think)

-vid of neko in a tight pink blouse

in the vid with the pink blouse I think she is wearing the same shirt that she has on in the attached picture

There has to be somebody who has them but just hasn't posted them yet. If thats you, please help a guy (everybody really) out. If not, the search continues...

post-20031-14513531159699_thumb.png

11 answers to this question

Oh you guys on this site were already nice enough to post/link the one where neko eats a pizza, but i do appreciate the help. I guess I should list out the ones that are already easy to find (you guys have already posted/linked to these videos) to narrow it down. Again, this could seem a bit obsessive but if i'm going to seek help, there's no point unless I'm specific.

Vids already posted/linked to...

-Neko eating pizza

-"too tight!" vid, she's standing up (white bra, red underwear, tight jeans)

-another standing vid with tight clothes (light blue t shirt, rainbow underwear, dark jeans)

-sitting vid where neko looks heavier (white t shirt, dark jeans)

-the 3 slow frame rate webcam videos

and also, the 7 videos posted by youtube user becauseimhot1 which include

-sitting (white bra, red underwear)

-sitting (white bra, white underwear)

-sitting (white bra, jeans, tight red hoodie)

-sitting (dark blue sleeveless blouse)

-sitting (light blue midlength sleeve blouse)

-sitting on her bed putting on lotion (bikini)

-standing (pink longer sleeved button up with hood, lighter pants)

so altogether, there are 14 vids already located.

But there are 6 vids that are still out there that no one has posted/linked to yet.

I'm pretty sure someone out there has the vids, but they just have yet to read this thread. If you have them, or you know anything, please don't skip over this thinking that someone else will take care of it...at least comment. The help is very much appreciated and needed

Thanks ThatRicerKid i appreciate the help. but the pizza one is already pretty accessible. And I think you're right about the second link (i doubt thats neko). But its still a pretty good find that i haven't seen before, so thanks! The third and fourth links are from youtube user imogeneize when she was skinnier.

But this is the kind of help i need, thanks. I can only humbly ask for your and everyone else's continued help. I hope this thread gets lively and active! I'm sure a bunch of curvy women enthusiasts like us on curvage can muster up a few neko vids if we ban together

Guest ThatRicerKid

Thanks ThatRicerKid i appreciate the help. but the pizza one is already pretty accessible. And I think you're right about the second link (i doubt thats neko). But its still a pretty good find that i haven't seen before, so thanks! The third and fourth links are from youtube user imogeneize when she was skinnier.

But this is the kind of help i need, thanks. I can only humbly ask for your and everyone else's continued help. I hope this thread gets lively and active! I'm sure a bunch of curvy women enthusiasts like us on Curvage can muster up a few neko vids if we ban together

No problem dude! I will be on the lookout if I see anymore.

https://mega.co.nz/#!m99SEJab!940b4y_VqeWQEBvuCdPjPvZE9U2VmfpqFQAjktLApWQ Not sure if this one is Neko. 

https://mega.co.nz/#!2lUCECoJ!HGCBVdPe7SLbmOgPTsk3VYt4YUa91VQF5iATI47wIFs For reference, I believe this was the white shirt sitting vid where she looks heavier.

thats it! thats definitely her in the first vid! thanks dude i've been looking for that for years! the quality is a bit different from what i remember, but i'm in no way complaining! that crosses one off the list of lost neko vids (5th in the ones i listed in the first post). is it too much to ask where you found that?

hopefully more people like you that might know something about the 5 remaining vids will visit this thread soon. and yeah (for reference) thats the white t-shirt (when she was heavier) vid i mentioned in the already posted list

yeah thats neko in those vids alright. but sorry, unfortunately these aren't exactly the ones i'm looking for. these are a part of the becauseimhot1 vids on youtube that you guys on here were already nice enough to post/link to. but i really appreciate your continued efforts dude, thats exactly what i need here. please keep at it if you can

Guest ThatRicerKid

This girl is impossible to find vids of! I have looked everywhere. Hopefully we can find those vids because she was hot :)