So... What about girls with big bellies?

Guest Grayghost

Guest Grayghost

I'm still pretty fresh here, and I'm 100% positive that this question has been asked thousands of times, but here it is: do guys and/or girls like ladies who have larger bellies? As I gain, I find that more weight goes to my belly than anywhere else. To the point that I'm afraid to gain too much because I want someone to still find me attractive.

Grayghost

Ps-Photos attached for reference purposes.

post-0-14513528562144_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513528563151_thumb.jpg

I'm still pretty fresh here, and I'm 100% positive that this question has been asked thousands of times, but here it is: do guys and/or girls like ladies who have larger bellies? As I gain, I find that more weight goes to my belly than anywhere else. To the point that I'm afraid to gain too much because I want someone to still find me attractive.

Grayghost

Ps-Photos attached for reference purposes.

The rest of your body will catch up eventually but your belly will probably always be the biggest part.  And honestly you are going to be hard pressed to find a guy here that doesn't like large bellies.  Every guy is going to have a different "ideal" size but I'm pretty sure your growing belly with be met with unanimous praise here.  :)

Guest Grayghost

Honestly, your responses make me feel pretty relieved. Sometimes it's a little discouraging when the other girls look sexier than me. Thanks for all the nice words!

Guest DawnofBleach

Even though I come here pretty often, I usually go out of my way to visit Youtube to see you on my Subscribe List :) And seriously, you have like one of the BEST bellies I have ever seen. I think if you indulge yourself, others will look at how fat you've gotten and be jealous of YOU! I'm sure that's already happened.

Keep updating, and packing on the pounds. I'm rooting for you and I think you'll find this is the right place for a cheer squad lol

• 3 weeks later...

I think being unproportionally  (I know not a word....but I like it)  big in certain body parts is so erotic.

One in particular and probably the best in my eyes is the belly.  Having a big soft Fat protruding belly when the rest of the body is not necessarily big is very sexy.

Having a really big Fat ass .....same thing.

Having super Fat natural Huge boobs with a skinnier frame is pretty darn sexy.

Having a Huge Fat belly that know one would expect by seeing the rest of the body......is something so unique and sexy.

• 4 weeks later...