Andrea's Roommate

jerkajerk

Hey everybody!  I've posted on here before, and I figured I'd alert you to my newest story!  Currently sitting at 18 chapters of sneaky roommate fattening, it's a story of two college girls- one who's a bit of a ditz and one who's a closet feeder!  Stuffing, weight gain, burps and beer drinking abound.  Enjoy, and ask any questions/make comments/bitch at me all you want!

http://jerkajerk.deviantart.com/gallery/43439387/Andrea-s-Roommate

Thanks, homies.  I hope you enjoy!

Here's the intro chapter, or, as they say in the biz, the hook!

"Wow, now this... This is an apartment!"  Andrea did a faux wolf- whistle as she surveyed her new apartment, which, up until now, she had no idea how it looked.  For most college Juniors, this would have been a bit of a warning sign, but, unfortunately for Andrea, she had spent most of the summer procrastinating, which lead to her being in some what of dire straits when it came to a roommate, or, to be more precise, living quarters in general.  However, in a brief stroke of luck, she had managed to find someone who had posted a Craigslist ad looking for a new roommate.

"College girl seeking female for roommate after prior roommate cancelled.  Please contact ASAP."

Of course, Andrea had jumped at the opportunity- the rent was insanely cheap for the area, and was so close to her campus that she could probably just bike there, provided her rusty old heap of an excuse for a bike still worked (She brought it everywhere but hadn't ridden it in over a year).  So of course, they got in touch, and after a few quick e-mails, Andrea was fairly certain that this girl wasn't a serial killer, so she had stopped by to check the place out.  And she wasn't disappointed. 

Luxurious (in terms of college apartments) didn't even start to cover the place- a massive living room, decked out with a huge flat screen television ("Free to use whenever, I don't watch much TV" the ad had mentioned), a wonderful looking pantry, plenty of fashionably acceptable wall decorations and, what caught Andrea's attention immediately, two separate bathrooms.  As someone who had suffered through two years worth of shared female shower spaces, Andrea couldn't begin to believe how lucky she was to find the place.  Peeking her head into the unoccupied bedroom, she found a rather spacious room, which would have no trouble fitting her meager twin sized bed and small dresser, with plenty of room to spare.  In the back of her mind, Andrea realized she'd probably have to be a bit more conscious of her clothes beings strewn around the room- with that much space, she'd more than likely slip up with her previous vow to not completely trash her room.

However, as she was surveying the space she hoped to claim, her stomach growled.  Rubbing her untoned tummy idly with one hand, Andrea pondered her current quandary- she was starving, but proper etiquette would mandate that she wait until her (hopefully) future roommate was present, before she began attempting to find nutrition.  At the same time, that kitchen DID look rather full... Perhaps her possible new future apartment-mate wouldn't notice a missing bit of food...

-----

Kaitlyn (although EVERYONE called her Kate) grumbled as she got into her car, brushing off the flour from her pants before doing so.  She had told her boss, at least five times, that she HAD to be off work by 4 P.M., as she had a very important meeting to attend to.  And of COURSE her boss had asked her to stay an extra "few minutes", which ended up being almost twenty-five minutes of sitting around and waiting for her stupid, lazy co-workers to show up and relieve her of kitchen duty.  By now, the new girl probably had bailed, driven home, and started searching Craigslist for some other apartment.  Despite the drive home being less than ten minutes, Kate swore almost all the way there, even though she was hardly late for the apartment walk through.

However, there was a car she didn't recognize sitting in the communal car-lot, which gave her a bit of hope when she pulled in- maybe all wasn't lost.  Opening the front door to the apartment complex, she hoped that she came home to a new, friendly face, not some burglar who was keen enough to break into her apartment, which she had left unlocked for the new girl- if someone stole that television, Kate was quite sure that her father wouldn't buy her a new one.  Slowly and quietly opening the door to apartment 201, Kate held her keys aloft, hoping to catch possible burglars off-guard, which would give her the chance to throw the keys at their face before running downstairs and begging someone to call 911.  However, Kate was only coming home to one of the most pleasant surprises she had experienced in quite some time.

A (rather gorgeous) blonde was bent over her counter, elbows resting on the ugly bluish plastic counter space, both hands clutching a bear claw pastry from her fridge, which was mostly devoured.  The blonde had shoulder-length, messy hair, which covered most of her face, allowing Kate a few seconds to take in the girl before she announced her unnoticed presence- just enough time to survey her (hopefully) future prey.  Decent sized breasts-probably a B cup, by Kate's count.  A tummy that had obviously seen a few years of partying, not quite considered chubby, but by no means slender.  And the jeans the girl was wearing, they certainly didn't help hide the fact that this girl had clearly put on a few pounds since wearing them was comfortable, with a slightly rounded ass that looked like it was barely contained within the pants five pounds ago.  After taking in the sights, Kate decided it was time to make herself known, and gave a polite cough, which caused the intruder to drop the doughnut.  "Hi, I'm Kate... I'm guessing you're Andrea?"

Love it, you are doing everything right with this story and that's a rarity. Can't wait to see how Andrea and her body reacts to the aftermath of that meal.  :thumbsup:

Well aren't you a sweetheart!  in fact, JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR KINDNESS, here's a BRAND NEW CHAPTER!

http://jerkajerk.deviantart.com/art/Andrea-s-Roommate-Chapter-19-495294065

Also, should I just start posting the story here in it's full text?  I know some people are pissy about deviantart and what not.

• 4 weeks later...

http://jerkajerk.deviantart.com/art/Andrea-s-Roommate-Chapter-20-498023599

Sup, you lovely lovely lads and lassies!  Here's a new chapter for ya, hot off the presses.

Also, I'm going to be doing a request for the person who can get a screencap of me hitting 175K views, if anyone's interested in getting a custom story from me, a mediocre writer!

Imagine the possibilities!

• 4 weeks later...

Off by 1!  ;)

Also jerk(jerk?jerkajerk?mike?)...I was reading a critique thread on bbwchan and someone commented saying that you need to stop writing multi-parters. While single pieces may possibly help to improve writing skill as you work with more characters and situations, I think that it's subjective thing, and I for one prefer your type of writing when done over multiple chapters with build up. Anyway, hope you are feeling better and that the next chapter is as good as it's cliffhanger was.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Off by 1!  ;)

Also jerk(jerk?jerkajerk?mike?)...I was reading a critique thread on bbwchan and someone commented saying that you need to stop writing multi-parters. While single pieces may possibly help to improve writing skill as you work with more characters and situations, I think that it's subjective thing, and I for one prefer your type of writing when done over multiple chapters with build up. Anyway, hope you are feeling better and that the next chapter is as good as it's cliffhanger was.  :)

Oh, I know it.  My main problem is if I try to write a super long story I always come back to it later and end up deleting half of it because I am wayyyy too critical- writing in shorter bursts helps keep me focused, but I understand where they're coming from in terms of enviroments and relationships.  It's something I'm going to work on in the coming months.  Thank you!

Oh also new chapter is up:

http://jerkajerk.deviantart.com/art/Andrea-s-Roommate-Chapter-21-507380063

• 4 weeks later...

:thumbsup: Just read all the chapters yesterday and I am blown away! Your attention to detail is awesome, and I love your style of writing how you give both girls' outlooks on the same situation. Amazing story and I am looking forward to the next chapters you write as the plot thickens, and so do your two co-stars  ;)

• 8 months later...