-

Guest costanza

Guest JosieSinister

I'm Beyer suited to answer this when I get off work, but...

He plays with my belly,  photographs me, and feeds me. I quite enjoy getting on top of him and asking him questions about how he likes certain body parts. Sometimes I lay down on top of him and ask him how it feels to have such a fat woman squishing him.

He will take pictures of me eating out. He will bring me treats and rub my belly while I enjoy them. I'll wear clothes that are too tight and jiggle around the house. We have a mirror in our bedroom, so he can see more of me. I point put how certain parts jiggle or if I think a certain part is fatter.

When i want to weigh in, I do it in front of him. I measure my belly, Hips, thighs, chest, arms, neck.

Sometimes I eat while he porks me from behind. I tell him about how yummy my food is.

There's more.

Guest JosieSinister

Great answer, thank you for the response. Looking forward to hearing more lol.

Another thing I enjoy, and something that kind of moved me into my comfort zone was the mirror. He would sit me down in front of it and touch my belly and point out everything that he found sexy. It helped me come around, not everyone is confident, while I have never thought I was a hyena, I've had exes make some shitty comments about my body. So that really helped me learn to embrace myself.

I guess my question would be, what are you both in to?

• Curvage Model

It depends on what you're into! Belly play (licking, fingering, rubbing, etc) can be extremely erotic...if you're into that. If you want stuff that is specific to size, belly play, licking/eating yummy foods off one another (just be careful with sugar around the lady bits to prevent a yeast infection), incorporating a mirror into your play time, etc.

There are SO many fetishes out there, so if you're into feet you can easily make that a part of foreplay or if lipstick marks are a thing, have her put on a thick coat of lipstick and gloss and kiss you all over. It's all about what you're into, and nobody is going to know that better than you :)

I'm Beyer suited to answer this when I get off work, but...

He plays with my belly,  photographs me, and feeds me. I quite enjoy getting on top of him and asking him questions about how he likes certain body parts. Sometimes I lay down on top of him and ask him how it feels to have such a fat woman squishing him.

He will take pictures of me eating out. He will bring me treats and rub my belly while I enjoy them. I'll wear clothes that are too tight and jiggle around the house. We have a mirror in our bedroom, so he can see more of me. I point put how certain parts jiggle or if I think a certain part is fatter.

When i want to weigh in, I do it in front of him. I measure my belly, Hips, thighs, chest, arms, neck.

Sometimes I eat while he porks me from behind. I tell him about how yummy my food is.

There's more.

This sounds fun! I'm gonna have to point my girlfriend in the direction of this thread  ;D.