Sasha Pieterse

topofthecharts

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest pangzi

Wow, I've never seen a hot, young, mainstream celebrity become so plump!  She looks wonderful!  Here's a recent Tweet of hers.

I hope to see more and more body positivity moving into the celebrity community in the near future.

• 3 weeks later...
On August 2, 2016 at 1:30 PM, pangzi said:

Wow, I've never seen a hot, young, mainstream celebrity become so plump!  She looks wonderful!  Here's a recent Tweet of hers.

I hope to see more and more body positivity moving into the celebrity community in the near future.

I guess your going to gloss over the fact that the weight gain was due to illness not a genuine desire to be bigger or laziness.  It's creepy to revel in someone getting bigger if they have some kind of medical condition.  I hope that she gets her hormone levels in balance and if she loses weight good for her.  I think she will remain curvy.  To be honest you can tell she is not well since she looks puffy not chubby.  I have known friends with thyroid issues who look like her...........

Guest pangzi
12 hours ago, md2069 said:

I guess your going to gloss over the fact that the weight gain was due to illness not a genuine desire to be bigger or laziness.  It's creepy to revel in someone getting bigger if they have some kind of medical condition.  I hope that she gets her hormone levels in balance and if she loses weight good for her.  I think she will remain curvy.  To be honest you can tell she is not well since she looks puffy not chubby.  I have known friends with thyroid issues who look like her...........

Errr.... my apologies.  I didn't read her full post thoroughly.  I do not wish hormonal imbalances on anyone.  Does she have thyroid problems?  

53 minutes ago, pangzi said:

Errr.... my apologies.  I didn't read her full post thoroughly.  I do not wish hormonal imbalances on anyone.  Does she have thyroid problems?  

I don't think she has confirmed it, but thyroid issues usually mess with hormones.  If she has hypo thyroidism she would gain weight and hyper thyroidism she would lose it.  Even with medication it takes a while for the right type of medication and dosage to be identified so that might explain the up and down weight issues.......

• 4 months later...

Quite a few pics of her in this Lucy Hale gallery. She really stands out compared to the unfortunately now super thin Hale and Mitchell.

http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=1723280

Netflix has a movie called Coin Heist that she's in currently. Lots of lovely outfits that she struts around in. But she's so big now I'm worried she might drift away from an acting career. 

32083201472_6aabe63fd8_o.jpg

But she's so big now I'm worried she might drift away from an acting career. 

Possibly.  She's about the same size as Trachtenberg and its been quite a struggle for Michelle since Gossip Girl ended; I wouldn't expect Sasha to have an easy time of it after PLL either. At least the response to Ms. Pieterse's cooking venture seems to have been positive so far, so maybe she'll have a second career as a celebrity chef to fall back on.