Sasha Pieterse

topofthecharts

• 4 weeks later...

So I just came across these 2 pictures from The Perfectionists episode 9 season 1. (The 2 pics in the bottom of my post)

IMO She looks a little bigger in these photos, than she did the other day at a red carpet event for FreeForm I´m guessing (the 2 twitter photos)

I haven´t been keeping tabs on the perfectionists so I have no idea how her weight progression has look on screen. anyways thick, chubby or fat she´s a cutie.

59454724_2263340460648862_4499865584466835623_n.jpg

58745490_368934103728725_3234987694635713544_n.jpg

I have a feeling that Sasha will do her utmost to kept her figure at this point for the foreseeable future -- there's just too much media attention and pressure out there that could really hurt her professional career if she allows herself to get much bigger.  With her medical condition and seeming love of food, she is going to have a life-long struggle that she will likely ultimately lose, but I don't think we're there yet.  As a recently married gal, the desire to start a family and pregnancy may hasten this the evolution - but being in the peek of her career could postpone that for some time.

In the meantime, I plan to enjoy her as she is now - an absolutely gorgeous, pleasingly plump babe

On 5/23/2019 at 12:00 AM, dml123 said:

I have a feeling that Sasha will do her utmost to kept her figure at this point for the foreseeable future -- there's just too much media attention and pressure out there that could really hurt her professional career if she allows herself to get much bigger.  With her medical condition and seeming love of food, she is going to have a life-long struggle that she will likely ultimately lose, but I don't think we're there yet.  As a recently married gal, the desire to start a family and pregnancy may hasten this the evolution - but being in the peek of her career could postpone that for some time.

In the meantime, I plan to enjoy her as she is now - an absolutely gorgeous, pleasingly plump babe

I don't think so. Now days Hollywood is a bit more relaxed & we have seen of this site. Some of the current roles involving Women. Are generally with a lot of overweight women. Crazy Ex Girl Friend. River dale & even GOT has had stars that were overweight or not slim. Become the focal point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

She looks good.......I mean it had to end at some point.  I get the whole titallation factor regarding a once skinny woman getting fat but as with everything there is a law of diminishing returns i.e. Economics 101.  There is a point of premium satisfaction that is reached and declines for every pound thereafter 😂😂😂.  Seriously though she is an actress and she is very attractive.  Being larger would really limit the roles she got to play.

• 3 weeks later...