Sasha Pieterse

topofthecharts

39 minutes ago, John Smith said:

I'm not a fan of hers, but I'm saddened to learn about her medical condition. 

I also got saddened when I read an interview about her and learned about her illness. In any case, she's a very beautiful talented girl and we wish the very best for her. ;) 

PCOS is now a relatively common endocrine disease affecting about 8 to 10% of females in reproductive age. :( 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

She might be pregnant, but either way this is amazing

Yeah might, but i doubt it, now I don´t know much about PCOS and if its the reason for Sasha belly being different sizes within maybe a few days.

In this Video, Sasha looks just as chubby face and silhouette/overall wise, but her belly looks a lot smaller, or maybe Sasha is wearing shapewear I don´t know.

This video was posted on same day (maybe different day it was shot).

10 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

Yeah might, but i doubt it, now I don´t know much about PCOS and if its the reason for Sasha belly being different sizes within maybe a few days.

In this Video, Sasha looks just as chubby face and silhouette/overall wise, but her belly looks a lot smaller, or maybe Sasha is wearing shapewear I don´t know.

This video was posted on same day (maybe different day it was shot).

Probably shapewear, but the angle she is sitting at disguises some things, as do the long hanging sleeves. She's seated further back than it first appears, check out the 5:30 mark (also good for the nice little roll you can see, probably coming over the spanx).

The new PLL Prefectionists season is on - two episodes so far.  In the first, the pilot, she didn't appear too big as it was likely filmed some time ago.  In the second this week, she is noticeably larger.  I think we can expect this trend to continue as the filming catches up with the broadcast.  Check it out on the Freeform network on Wednesday nights.  You can also get the episodes On Demand for free anytime on the Freeform streaming app - I have it on my Roku, likely also on other brands.  Sasha is looking luscious.

• 3 weeks later...