Girls Talking About Their Weight Online

bangs15

Lets get some online posts you've come across of girls who've gained weight in here. I made sure all the self posts were in the context of women.

300+ lbs

I began dating an old friend around age 22 and we'd go on the most unhealthy dates ever. We'd have pizza and cheesecake and watch movies or play video games. I can't remember one single date where we ate healthy food or did something active. My weight ballooned while I was with him. After ending that relationship I was quite down for a while and my weight climbed even more.

~~~

My girlfriend (A Japanese foreign exchange student) Came to america for one year. While she was here she gained 40 pounds thanks to the families fast food habits

~~~

We've had a 16 yr. old Type 1 living with us for almost 6 months so far. She's a foreign exchange student from Germany and I'm beginning to suspect an eating disorder but I'm not a doctor so....just don't know.

She loves to eat any and everything. She eats massive amounts of food. For example: She will eat two big plates of food and then instead of having a slice of pie for dessert, she will have 3 pieces of pie. Instead of eating a pkg. of poptarts, she will eat the entire box. She's a tall girl 5'10'' and looked very healthy (not skinny) when she arrived. She gained 22 pounds within the first 6 weeks of being here and has probably gained as much as 50lbs. to date.

~~~

With my wife she is much happier and loving since she got fat. I think she loves me more for letting her eat as much as she wants. We have sex as much as before (probably more). If we have a very big meal, we almost always have sex later that night. My only problem is will I still be attracted to her if she gets even fatter? She's pretty close to what I think her maximum weight should be. But will she be able to control her weight after not having to for several years?

~~~

My teenage son came to me for advice regarding his newly overweight girlfriend. With school now back in session, she gained enough weight over the summer that it became a major topic of conversation at school. She is aware of the gain but has not taken action or is overly concerned. (There are no medical problems.) She asked my son if he thought she was fat and he avoided answering for not wanting to hurt her feelings.

~~~

One of my girlfriends when I was younger started our relationship off at 130, and when we broke up she weighed more than me... so yes, I've nailed a fat chick. 

Yea, I've fucked a few fat girls.

~~~

What bothers me most, though, isn't the appearance - it's how being fat feels. Doing minor tasks like going up the stairs at a decent pace gets my heart rate up. I sweat so fucking much because I get hot so easily now. My joints ache and burn. Any time I try to be active, my fat fucking jiggles and gets in the way and it is all so uncomfortable. I feel awful, physically, because I'm so out of shape.

OH MY GOD I know this feeling. I was less than 120 lbs when i graduated high school, but have since gained just over 100 lbs. right now, i'm about 235lbs and a size 14/16. It makes me feel worse to remember that i thought i was fat when I was a 2/4 at 118lbs. I hate my clothing options, I look terrible in everything and my arms are jiggly. MY ARMS!! ARE JIGGLY!! A combination of antidepressants and a suddenly sedentary lifestyle have not been kind to me. I try to take the stairs at work, and then i hold my breath all the way to my desk because I don't want anyone to hear the huffing and puffing that i end up doing after one flight of stairs. I wear Spanx when I work out so i don't jiggle. My knees crunch when I walk up stairs -- i can HEAR them.

I don't feel like i look too terrible, i have great boobs (always have) and a really nice face, but i feel like i'm unrecognizable compared to my old self.

~~~

For my whole life I was very skinny without even trying. I ate what I wanted, and never even had to utter the word diet much less be on one. Then at 18 I was diagnosed with lupus (SLE), and put on high doses of steroids for close to 2 years. In 8 months I gained 140lbs. It came on so fast it was like I blinked and BAM! I was morbidly obese. So I went from the easiness of being a skinny girl to being a not even human in the the eyes of others fat girl. I not only had to deal with being extremely ill, but I had to face the world as a fat person. When I was skinny people went out of their way to talk to me and be friendly. Now a lot of people would rather just avoid me.

~~~

College and MMORPGs. I realize how pathetic that sounds. I went from 120 at my lowest to 235.

~~~

I didn't used to be fat. I used to be really skinny. And I started dating this guy who was secretly into fat women. And when he told me he was attracted to bigger girls, I agreed to gain some weight for him. And that was two years ago.

Now, I'm pretty fat. And I like it. I like it when other people call me fat or tell me to lose weight. My boyfriend sometimes has me put on my clothes from when I was skinny so that my fat bursts out of them, and this is a huge turn on.

Not only do you take up more physical space, you take up more metaphorical space.

When I was thin, I felt I was always pushed around or overlooked or ignored because I was a “cute little girl.” Yes, at 20, one could describe me as that. As a fat woman now, this is no longer true. People pay attention to me, what I say has weight to it. It was a really wonderful feeling to realize that I “matter” now that I’m fat.

~~~

(Non-FA Site)

Fat is fun to play with, I like to slap my own thighs and watch the ripple. And yeah, even the most demure dress ends up with a lot of vavoom once it gets over the curves.

~~~

(Non-FA Site)

When sitting, I can use the space between my belly and thigh like an extra hand. Items I tuck there stay put; I just have to remove them before I stand up!

And another thing that i LOVE…being fat keeps you warm. I hate it when I got into the pool and after 10 minutes I was freezing to death. Now it’s much better!

~~~

(Non-FA Site)

I’ve found that not only does playing with my fat feel good to me — it feels good when OTHER people do it (well, when my guy does it anyway). It feels like a massage! I’ll be sitting on the bed with my guy and he’ll poke it/grab it, whatever. It used to make me self-conscious, like he was non-verbally hinting for me to lose weight. But then it felt good, so I stopped feeling that way.

~~~

I had definitely enjoyed having my wife on top but we hadn't done it that way in years. My wife is 5'0" and currently about 300 pounds, her belly has gotten much bigger and rounder in recent years which would probably make that position more difficult or impossible. The last time we did that position she was only about 265 pounds. I would really like to do that position again though

~~~

I fell in love for the first time when I was fifteen, I never stopped loving him but we went our separate ways because we were both young an dumb, and a year and a half later we both started dating other people and rarely talked. Two years later, which was a few months ago, we got back in touch. He's in the military and so he's not around here except a few times a year when he comes down to visit. But we both admitted that we were still in love with each other and wanted to get back together, and I know he really does love me but the problem is I've gained about eighty pounds since I last saw him. I thought I could go on some crazy diet and he'd never know that I got so heavy but I only have nineteen days until he gets back here so it's unrealistic. How do I go about telling him before I go to pick him up from the airport? I'm so bloody nervous and I'm afraid that he won't love me once he sees what I weigh. :/

~~~

Yes, I was ALWAYS skinny then, and completely oblivous to it, although people liked to bring it up, and I never understood why. I honestly didn’t think about my body at all. It was a minimal part of who I was. I’ve always been “in my head”, then and now. Now that I’m fat, I find it harder to navigate certain spaces as I just don’t fit in places I used to, and that bums me out sometimes. I don’t hate myself, but I’m aware that I’m fat, I’m aware that I live in a fat phobic world and I don’t honestly like being this size, but I do accept it and refuse to hate it. I think that’s honestly more boob-related than anything else, though. I don’t mind my ginormous waist and I don’t mind my butt or belly too much. It’s the boobs that a neverending annoyance.

~~~

When I was skinny:

1. I actually owned a pair of size zero jeans.

2. If any of my clothes were a size 4 or above - it was to achieve that baggy boho look.

3. I couldn't give blood.

4. I never wore a bra.

5. I drank Dr Pepper all day long and never felt guilty about it

6. My bathing suit was a bikini

7. I ran track and cross country (badly, but still)

8. I never wore bracelets because they always fell off.

9. I wasn't ashamed to be seen naked.

10. I knew I would never be fat.

Now that I'm fat:

1. It's kind of hard to put on socks.

2. Old ladies hold open doors for me because I look pregnant.

3. I don't recognize my face and its chins in the mirror.

4. Extra large doesn't cut it anymore, and in some stores, not even XXL.

5. Chafing. I can't say more.

6. My bras are from Just My Size. But I'm still barely a B cup.

7. I'm actually a healthier eater than I was then, but it still adds up to fat

8. There are no decent looking clothes that fit this shape body. I wear t-shirts and elastic-waist, knit pants.

9. Shit. I dropped my cookie...

10. I've lost two pounds. For whatever that is worth.

~~~

Yes me LOL I went from about 140 to 210 when the doctor put me on Paxil.

People were really surprised to see me so big because I'd always been healthy and fit-- not skinny but very fit for my height.

~~~

there is a me deep inside who wants to ski, run with my daughter and play without struggling for breath. there is a me who wants to be healthy, slim and happy without worrying about the size of a dress or a pair of jeans. and i want that particular ME to come out and kick the other "me's" booties!!!

jennelle, i understand. i do. some days the thought of a tape does nothing but lead me to anger and self hatred. i think "what's the point! i am a fat girl now. i might as well accept it."

~~~

I've become a "fat chick with a pretty face."  Since turning 18 (and that's been a year or two ago) I've weighed as little as 115lbs and as much as 175lbs and just about everything in between.

~~~

I told my trainer that I was sweating more since I gained weight. He pointed out that my muscle was better 'insulated' by the fat, and it made sense that I would sweat more. I liked that answer and was hoping that I would sweat less as I lose weight.

~~~

I moved to the suburbs.

After college, I moved in with my then boyfriend. Away from a city center, where I was obligated to walk or take the subway everywhere. To a suburb, where you pretty much have to drive or not get there. I didn't decrease my eating to match my lessened exercise. Also, my boyfriend had shitty eating habits which I adopted.

I gained, seriously, nearly 100 lbs. in a year or two. Never came off (permanently), although I'm exercising and trying to eat healthier.

I am female and currently 19 years old, 5'4 and weigh about 140ibs and I am seriously considering becoming fat, or at least going up a few dress sizes, all because of this wierd fat fetish! I don't know why I have this wierd fetish and I am too shy to talk to anyone I know about it...

So I am thinking of putting on a few pounds and going up a dress size or two just to see what it's like to carry the extra weight and maybe get this wierd yearning to be fat out of my system.

Does anyone know WHY I have this fetish???

~~~

My boyfriend says he is into some weird fetish where feeding me fatty foods and watching me get fat from it. I don't hate eating, and it would be cool to be able to eat fatty foods all the time, but I've never really been fat due to high metabolism, and I'm not sure if it is something I will be able to get out of once I start gaining a lot of weight. If my plumping up is what turns him on, I don't really see a problem with it. So, should I go along with it?

~~~

Cut forward to a little over a year, and more than a few nights spent in pursuit of nothing more than Netflix marathons, a rotating diet of takeout food, and bottles upon bottles of wine, and I have gained over 90 pounds. I’m now solidly in the “obese” BMI category. I don’t go out anymore because I’m embarrassed to let my friends see me like this.

Clothes, even the ones that fit, are still generally uncomfortable. They bunch and chafe and it doesn’t help that I can’t walk more than a city block without breaking out into the kind of sweat formerly unseen until a full 10 minutes into a treadmill session. Socially, things have changed, too. I’ve had to ask to be reseated at restaurants because I won’t fit into the space they’re trying to put me in, which can get red-faced embarrassing.

~~~

AS for lyraca, that is all I hear about people gaining so much weight, my girlfriend gained 80 lbs in 3 months and was eating normally

~~~

ndeed 3 pounds obviously isn't. But, I'm probably going to be downvoted to hell for this, to me it depends if it stops there (at just a few pounds). My last girlfriend gained over 80 pounds while we were going out. Obviously it started out as just 3lbs... and then another 3, and another 3... until eventually I couldn't find her attractive any more at almost 250lbs. And she showed no signs of stopping. It started off not mattering, then it became something about her health, and then it just got too much.

~~~

(What could you do when you were thin?)

I could walk and run up the stairs without feeling like having a heart attack all the time.

~~~

Due to a kidney problem, I was forced to take a steroid..which then made me gain about 100 lbs...Ive lost 40 of them...but am still unhappy with my weight...I was always very popular...had so many friends..went out to parties and clubs...dated any guy I wanted to..never had any problems with that (still dont..) What amazes me is how differently people..My so called friends treat me now..I dont get invited to many parties anymore..even though I am the SAME person...when people I havent seen in a while bump into me in the street..they make their thoughts well known...I especially love "What the hell happened to you?" or "Man, you must have been hungry..ha ha ha.." once in a while I get the" Wow, I used to be so jealous of you, your body" and my alltime favorite "Dont worry, you have such a beautiful face.." Its really amazing how rude people are..and they dont even notice..

~~~

Well, for me, since I am "newly" BBW in the past year (long story), I am shy sometimes because I think of what I USED to look like and think how can anyone like me for what I look like now? I think of the guys I USED to date and now realize how shallow those "type" of guys were and how shallow I was being too. I understand now, (after some bad experiences) that I am confident in who I am and that if a man I am intrested in doesnt like me for my size now and not a size 10 then I dont want him either. Trust me though, that was hard coming to that realization. Because most of my family (all skinny's) cant seem to accept the way I look now. Jerks. And it doesnt help that my sister is 5'3' and weighs 120. Yeah, she's a hottie and she knows it. That's hard, but OH WELL! I am who I am and I am OK with it now!

~~~

Newly fat girl: got any pics for clothes to wear?

I've been at a thin/healthy weight all my life but this past year and a half packed on 50 pounds. I'm working on losing it but in the meantime I'm having problems with clothes. Obviously none of my clothes fit me anymore, and I've gone shopping a little, but I tend to buy big t-shirts to hide the fat rolls. I've gone from cute and stylish to looking like a potato bag. Truth is, I have no idea what looks good on fat people.

~~~

B) During the last part of graduate school I put on 60lbs. I went from a size 8, to a size 16.

The weight I gained came on over about a year and a half and so I still don't really have a handle on how to dress it.

~~~

I'm 5'4 and 180 lbs

However, the kicker is I'm newly fat. There are those that are born fat and those that become fat. All my life I was thin. I ate whatever I wanted and as a dancer and sports nut, never had to worry about weight.

~~~

you gained weight over the years. was it a hard thing to deal with, embrace, cope with? >> the hardest thing ever in life. i mean, i actually gained 100 pounds in one year when i went to college. it was, like, literally putting on a fat suit and walking out in public. it was so fast. and i remember i used to bump into things all the time because my body was changing so fast, i didn't even understand, you know, can i fit through these two cars or can i not? you don't know.

~~~

. I've also noticed since I've gained weight I bump into things more at work (tight spaces) and have more bruises...hehe.

~~~

I went from being an active country girl weighing 130 lbs to a fat city girl weighing 235!

~~~

I used to be underweight back in the day and then college happened, and then I dated a chef and fell in love with food, and I just kept making excuses about why I needed larger clothes.

~~~

I dated a chef for three years and I packed on probably a good 60 pounds in that time.

~~~

The first time I really realized that my curves could be part of my appeal, though, was when I dated a chef. He was actually studying to become a Master Sommelier, so our entire dating life revolved around amazing food and drink. Not shockingly, I gained lot of weight, but somehow it stopped bothering me because it was an offshoot of his profession and it was usually him encouraging it.

He was quite a bit more vanilla than me in bed, but I found eventually that the larger I got, the more wild he became. That was quite an unexpected turn of events and finally made me realize that maybe my body could be a turn on, and maybe all my ex's HADN'T been lying to me when they said how sexy they thought I was.

~~~

Be careful! A friend of mine married a chef and ended up gaining a hundred pounds! They are very happy, though!

~~~

I know one girl who became obese. Freaked me the hell out when I found out. She was probably 140 ish in high school. After college she looked at least 250.

~~~

My first long term girlfriend during High School who happened to be very open and quite adventurous. I told her I liked it when she gained weight. She was pretty open to it and gained weight fairly easy. She would eat tons of food and stuff herself in front of me and others and then make comments about how Fat she was getting. On several occasions usually after one of these stuffings around friends and acquaintances she would comment right in front of me that I don't seem to mind how Fat she has become and for that matter how much Fatter she is going to get. It was pretty arousing but kind of embarrassing the same at this time.

~~~

I have a friend who married a feeder. She's gained probably fifty pounds since she met him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Heh, I was just about to post this myself. I appreciate the author's honesty when it comes to her feelings about the extra weight. It seemed to be a sobering experience for her, making her realize some of her personal hangups about overweight people were emotionally hurtful and misguided once personally experienced. Combining that with her inability to easily take the weight off, I think that gave her an appreciation for how hard it really can be for others to "fix" their bodies. It just goes to show how much people can place self confidence and personality traits in personal appearances.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got around to reading through these.  This is an amazing collection, bangs15!  Thanks for your hard work.

There are some really sexy stories in here.  A whole lotta girls gaining 100+ pounds in a short amount of time.

If I come across anything else, I'll certainly contribute here.

A little background: I got a little obsessed with diet and exercise back in 2005, and as a result got prreeetty skinny. I was unable to maintain a "normal" routine, it was all or nothing. Anyway, so in 2008 I started University and my focus shifted onto schoolwork, leaving my exercise regimens behind. I'm now probably 15 pounds overweight. I've got a round butt and a C/D cup, I've got a little tummy and some thighs. It's strange but after a lifetime of battling this figure, whether it be mentally or physically, I think I just realized today that I kinda sorta like it. My boyfriend met me this way and loves it, and my curves are something no gym or diet can give me. They're my own genes! Women pay for bigger boobs. Women do squats for rounder butts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been around 110lbs since I was a teenager, but last year I was diagnosed bipolar after a particularly hard episode, and I was put on a plethora of medicine. Over the course of 6 months or so I doubled in weight. I'll tell you -- I think I give stretch makes a whole new meaning!

One thing I learned after gaining so much weight is that putting baby powder under your breasts really reduces sweating! It works really great.

I'm having trouble finding a deodorant that works well for me though. Everything at the store is always so flowery, I need something that smells clean and stays clean! Usually when I find one I think works, by the end of the day it's useless...

It's hard to find clothes that fit but are also cheap. We have very little extra spending money. I have to buy clothes normally from Goodwill or Ross or places like that, which actually usually have bigger-sized clothes that fit, but are hideous. My closet consists of university t-shirts and 2 pairs of jeans (the only jeans I've found to fit). When I was thinner I had a big booty. Now it has its own gravitational field!

Also, I'm hot all the time! It's like I'm going through menopause, and I'm only 26! I'll be sitting in a study room at the library with some classmates and I'll be fanning myself and panting because of how hot I get! It's very embarrassing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(On letting go and eating whatever you want)

I've been doing this for the past year, and I've gone from 120 to 180. I'm 5'10". Don't do it! :C

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I would swear that I wrote the last few posts. I never thought I would enjoy being this fat, but it's awesome and I'm not sure when I'll stop. Or if I can. The more the scale goes up, the more I want to eat. I'm addicted to seeing the numbers rise and feeling my clothes get tight. The scale said 201 this morning. OMG. I guess at some point I'll get control back so I can lose weight and do it again. I might be stuck as a fat girl. :-)

For me the most surprising thing about my recent gain is that it really hasn't slowed down even though it takes more and more calories for me just to maintain. Fact is, the bigger I get, the hungrier and hungrier I feel.

Initially I thought I would stop when I hit 210...since that was my goal of double my high school weight. But I have since managed to put on another ten pounds and honestly, I am not sure where I will stop.

The thighs rubbing together was hard for me to get used to, but now I don't notice. Having to raise my belly to put the seatbelt under it is a new one for me. I had to reprogram the memory button on the driver's seat because I need more room than I used to.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! Used to have an account here but haven't been on in forever. My story.... Haha hmm. Basically put on a ton of weight in my first year in university, hated it at first.. I was always trying to lose weight, and I was always slim. No matter how hard I tried, the weight kept coming back. I had always a strange unexplainable feeling towards fat & getting fatter... I decided I didnt give a shit about the weight, in fact I actually loved it. Thats when I started to get turned on by the thought of me getting fatter and fatter. Especially because I was always trying to be the opposite. I'd love to see the looks on peoples faces! Anyway, chat to me, or comment on my pics. I love being told how naughty I am for getting so darn chubby! (oops)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I gained 50 pounds in the last 2 years, online gaming has completely consumed my social life, I like the attention I don’t get irl. They don’t know im a fat girl now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've recently lost a lot of weight and enjoyed it for awhile, but then did some re-evaluating and decided I love the feeling of being fat too much lol. I've put 30 pounds back on from the 90 I lost in the past 3 months and couldn't be happier :) I love to eat, stuff myself and play with my growing belly. I am a music student and spent plenty of time at the dining hall ;) I'm into feederism, weighing, stuffing, measuring, and teasing. I want to find a guy to take me out to eat, stuff me and just keep ordering and ordering food for me, and then take me home and tease, measure, and weigh me :3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's odd anon 9:34. I'm fat and I've had way more sex since I've been fat. When I was skinny guys flirted but didn't ask me for sex. Now that I'm fat they want the sex and they let me know that it's a turn on for them. Lots of guys like to be sexual with fat chicks. My orgasms while skinny were ok. They are great now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey there! I'm a college student who put on more than just the freshman 15. it developed into a fat fetish.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi. I'm new to this dpp stuff so yeah. 22/black hair/white/green eyes. I'm 5"3 and 130-ish pounds. So I'm a bit on the chubbier side. But pretty much my secret fantasy thing is actually get fatter. And I don't really go for literally obese, just pretty plump and such. so yeah anyone here into that? I'd love to talk. The name is Dakota. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever have a GF get fat during your relationship?

Yes. And I liked it. It was a sign that I make good food, that we are happy together and comfortable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had an amazing relationship. Fucked multiple times a day, every day. She started to put on weight. Stuck with her. She continued to get fatter and a bigger sex drive.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am another man who loves big women. My wife has grown quite large thanks to my cooking and I could not be happier. I know some people see fat and say "Gross" Me, I cant get enough of it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My wife went from chubby when I met her to full on obese and she is super horny now compared to when she was just chubby.

• 3 weeks later...

talking to the lady on facebook, since she's gone to spend Christmas with her folks. She sent me a photo of her food baby after her christmas dinner with the caption

'It's official,  I do get a little turned on after eating.'

She doesn't want to gain, and I don't mind that she doesn't but I'm living the dream here.

• 5 months later...

(starting 170, 5’4’’ -> 350) If you'd of said to me 5 years ago that I'd weigh over 330 pounds and was actively trying to gain more weight, I'd have laughed. I've always been 'tubby' and I've always loved the idea of being big and fat, but I don't think I would have ever done anything about it.

Now, I find myself totally addicted to the whole process. I love moments that signify a milestone - like the other week when I went for a meal with an old friend, and popped the button on my jeans. It just makes me realise how big I'm becomming, and I love that feeling!

My current 'real world' target is getting to at least 30 stone, which I'd love to achieve! But, if I could, I would love to just keep growing, and growing, and growing. Immobility scares me a bit, but at the same time, I do love the idea of it. I love being lazy. I hope my health is good for at least double my current weight or more

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I’ve been on medicine since I was 12 & it made me gain & then I moved to America & my German body can’t handle the food here. I used to be a dancer, teach dancing classes etc & I kick boxed but when I came to America I couldn’t do any of those things."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is something I've noticed about myself. When I was much, MUCH lighter, my voice was very light, slightly high pitched, almost like a child's. I wasn't very fond of my speaking voice but it was what it was. And most importantly, I could sing. I'm wasn't a good singer but I could carry my voice or deepen it with different pitches easily.

Now, 120-130 lbs later, I feel like my voice has deepened very much. When I try to sing, I just can't. I can't vary the pitch of my voice and if I sing for more than a minute, literally, I can feel my vocal chords straining.

Somebody tell me it's not just me...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm 28, 5'6" and currently ~170 lbs. I've always had an appreciation for good food, but always kept myself "HWP." The last few years I've noticed it's gotten harder and harder to keep the weight off... I'm finding it feels really good to embrace it. :-)

So the last time I stepped on a scale, it read 168, and that was quite some time ago! That puts my BMI at 27.1, officially "overweight" after a life of being thin and healthy. Wow! I must say, even though I know I've been getting fat, I do feel a certain smug satisfaction knowing I'm chubby by medical definition as well! I love my new shape. I can't stop playing with my curves; all this extra fat is so fun to squeeze and shake. I wish I could just quit my job to lay around and be fed all day; that would be a dream come true. I'm somewhat disappointed in my plateau the past few months. Just over a year ago, back when I was a mere 145,

My belly has started to rest on my lap, and I can feel my thighs and arms getting thicker too. I love finding new folds on my body and squeezing my chubby hips, chest, and gut. I've completely stopped exercising (except for sex) and I get winded much more easily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get the same thing. I really want to gain loads of weight but I think my partner would leave me!

(on getting fat)

I'm in your exact position with the same wants and thoughts, but I'm female. Maybe find someone like me and do it with them, that way you'll have support. I wish I was brave enough to do this!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my story: For the past 3 months I was given the option of working from home which I have been doing. This has involved sitting at a desk for around 9 hours a day with the only exercise being a short walk to the kitchen to get snacks and microwave meals. As shocking as this may sound ;) after doing this routine for some time, I discovered one morning that it was quite a struggle to do up my jeans to the point where I gave up and put sweatpants on. With a feeling of dread, I decided to weigh myself and nearly fell off the scales when I saw the number staring back at me: I had gained 11lbs!! My first thoughts were of horror at allowing this to happen. However, after some soul searching, I decided to be honest with myself: I liked the feeling of the extra weight and not worrying about calories gave me a sense of freedom. So, I've decided to just see how my gaining progresses and enjoy the ride :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So crisis situation! Since I've got to college my yo-yo dieting and weight has been getting out of control. Beer, pizza and taco bell every day is out of hand but I run and exercise five times a week. I was pretty sure that would keep the weight down, but I got to college in August at like 115ish and that's like the weight I've had for my whole life. I've never had to maintain it or anything, it just like happened lmao. I thought I was lucky, and like no one in my family is even a little overweight so I thought I was safe. Plus I've always been really athletic, and besides pizza I never ate anything unhealthy, I mean now I do, but I'm a poor college kid.

So I got there in September at 120ish and it's like probably a four and a half hour drive away from home. (I'm in Cali) and so like I was kind of like eating just whatever and not getting enough sleep because you know... college. So like I didn't even realize I was gaining at first, which is weird because like my roommate gained some weight too and I noticed it like instantly, but I guess when its myself I didn't catch on as quick. Plus, I'm like 5'2" (Asian probz -_-) so like weight gain is kind of noticeable. And like, the scale wasn't telling me I was gaining weight because honestly, at first I was slacking on my exercise and so I lost some muscle I think. Anyways, sorry that I keep going off the rails here lol, I didn't really notice anything at first but like even when I did I figured I gained like maybe 5ish pounds, and like this was my first time doing laundry so I just figured you know... clothes are shrinking, and my roommate mentioned it to me, but I guess I didn't realize that she really meant it. I went home like first week of October (I had been at college for six weeks) and when I saw my doctor he weighed me in at 140ish pounds, so like Freshman 15 is check because that was like around 20 pounds right there. So like I started working out again and more and I quit smoking which I had just picked up like the previous summer. And I didn't like realize quitting smoking makes you gain weight. Like most of my clothes didn't fit, but whatever, it's college and I could get away with sweats I guess lol.

I got kind of frustrated because like I knew I was still gaining weight, and just like little things bothered me. Like when my thigh gap went away lol. That was rough. And then like all my shirts were getting too small, so I had like three sweatshirts and a northface that I would rotate, and like that bothered me that I didn't really have any cute outfits. I did buy a scale for my dorm room though. And started keeping a diet journal, so I like know I've been eating better, exercising a pretty good amount. BUT NONE OF IT HELPED :( and then like I don't just mean it didn't help me lose weight, but I'm still gaining and I have no idea why. I mean lately I've been slacking on my diet because I can't afford healthy food, but still. before that.

So like I revisited my doctor in like the middle of November to have my thyroid checked and to do some like other tests because I was like tipping the scales at 155ish at this point and I had to have a really awkward talk about being "overweight" and it was just a nightmare. So I stepped up my workouts, but like the extra weight was starting to have a toll on my athleticism, but I'm still working out almost every day now. Oh, and then I find out that the Doctor couldn't find anything abnormal, so that's cool I guess -_-. Oh and I went from a pants size 0 to an 8 that gave me a sort of like muffin top thing.

Alright, this is getting like really long, so I'll just go on the highlights since I can't shut up lol. I ran a 5k at the end of November, and then did Thanksgiving at home (guess which one had a bigger effect on my weight) And like I finished up school and kind of like faltered with my diet and workout because of finals in December.

By Christmas time I was like getting pretty chubby and my parents are worried, and I'm a little worried. Like I don't know what's wrong at all. So by Christmas I was 165 exactly (I marked it in my diet book) After Christmas I was 173 (These weights are a week apart because of Xmas with the fam).

Then finally I made some New Years Resolutions and started dropping a little weight, but I yo-yod back up and now I'm 181 pounds. I need help and like a diet buddy. Has anyone else had a similar experience like this, and what caused it? Please and thank you! :3

So I left school this first semester after gaining like a ridiculous amount of weight in a very short time. I was and am still working out and dieting pretty well. During Christmas though I just wrote down weights because I cheated so much on my diet. I swear I was eating Christmas goodies the whole time I was home (my fam does Christmas right!) I ended up gaining 8 pounds in like a week just from Christmas. But you know, it's Christmas, so what are you going to do? :P

I haven't managed to lose weight obviously. Back in February I was complaining about being 185 so I started working out and dieting. Now over three months later I've gained over 30 pounds and no matter what I do I can't stop. Please help!

I'm now 230 pounds, which means I'm over twice my original weight that I was at about a year ago. I had to stop running because I waddle now and my thigh chafing hurt too bad and I can't lose a pound. Every time I try I give in on my diet because I'm always hungry. I can't see my feet, I have like no clothes that fit and I'm miserable. I had a ring my grandmother gave me when i was little, and I didn't like wear it or anything on the regular, but I tried it on and it wouldn't fit because even my fingers got fat. I guess I'm just going to be a fat girl forever. :(

"Nothing wrong with that :)"

"actually there is."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before im always worried about my figure,because i thought no one will like me if im big/fat until one day i met this guy and he made me realize that being big,heavy,chubby doesn't mean your not pretty, he also wanted me to gain weight but he also dont care if i lose weight at the same time cause what important is im with him. yes! Im gaining weight months by months and i lovveeee what i look right now. I think i look more pretty and sexy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dated this one girl on and off throughout college. About 3 years after we graduated we bumped into each other. She had put on about 40 or so pounds since we had seen each other. Went back to her place to hook up

Well.. that's simple, he told me that I looked way hotter with every pound that I was gaining and also he started to show me the huge pleasure of eating (I knew it before but, you know.. he made it better than the life xD) he showed me Curvage :3 and here I am.

I got into Curvage because of my boyfriend.. he's a feeder and he's the one who it's fattening me up, and as he has been in this, the feederism for so long, he showed me Curvage so that you also enjoy my process 

And all my friends had noticed that I'm getting fat really quickly.. I have a very close friend Of Mine that I've told that I'm gaining because of a fetish of my bf and he is very happy about it and even tells me that as good as he know me, I'm enjoying it even more than my bf.. and he's right xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I've gained weight I find it difficult to shave my pubic area.

I stretch my skin, but I find that my boobs and fat get in the way. I use a mirror but I cannot see clearly without being up close to it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I know of one young girl who experienced this. Incredibly abusive. She gained 100 lbs. She was petite, before.

Ugh. My insane ex had a feeder fetish thing going on. Tl;dr with my insecurity and his abuse he managed to get me to well over 250 @ 5'8".

I fattened my wife because I like her fat. She is huge now and I love every inch. Something so sexy about a big girl walking about your house all jiggly and sexy!

Haha thanks n.n I actually really like it, I'm enjoying the process of overeating xD and I feel funny how it's more difficult to do certain things like.. standing up from the bed. I also love the way I look on jeans 

I don’t have a precise goal, but I fantasise about getting around 500 pounds.. and I actually don’t LOVE those shakes.. I prefer heavy cream with ice cream and chocolate if what I wanna do it’s to get an ridiculous amount of calories :D

I'm a BBW. I became a BBW for my last boyfriend who LOVED big women. We've broken up b/c I moved to Fort Worth & now I'm tired of being big. Any other women out there in Fort Worth feel the same? Want work-out or diet buddies? [email protected] is my email. maybe we can get a group together & drop the weight.

I knew a girl who dated this guy who was a feeder. She was already overweight by about 40 pounds but a year into the relationship she had gained another 45 pounds. When she wanted to lose the weight he got upset and said he would leave her. I quit my job but the last time I saw her she was pushing 300 pounds so I assume she was still with him. She was so big I hardly recognized her.

Aha, I wish I reacted like this rather then how I actually did when I first started to gain weight I was a sophomore in HS.

I wasn't fat by any means, but since I'm only 5'2 and I had always been underweight borderline normal weight (95-105 lb; still considered normal BMI) once I started to hit a pretty average BMI for my age and height, (but unusual for me) at 125-130lb

I remember one of my good friend's parent commented on my weight gain.

I had known them forever and we were really like extended parts of each others families, so it really wasn't that offensive to me when her mom said, "You're getting kind of fat."

But I was still kind of shocked, I acted like I couldn't hear her and said "Huh?"

But she repeated it again, "You're getting fat now. You should stop." and my friend overheard her mom telling me this and immediately went defensive and started to profusely apologizing.

I really ignored it and just carried on and kind of had a mentality of "I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT FAT IS! AHAHAH!" 80 pounds later, officially obese.

Tl;dr:

Although I had people tell me I was becoming fat, I was totally content with it and didn't even care when they told me.

I basically had accepted being fat, it really made no difference to me. I was completely content with being fat, probably because I had never been fat before.

I've always been underweight to normal weight, even when I had a normal bmi, my family started to tell me I was getting chubby but I really didn't see it.

I thought I looked normal, a bit fuller but for the most part I liked it. I was hitting 180 (mind you, I'm 5'2) and I was officially obese by the end of my senior year of high school.

My health had dramatically changed for the worse. Within two years I gained about 50 pounds, I developed PCOS and could develop diabetes if I kept living the way I did.

Hi, I am 5'9 and have recently plumped up to 223 pounds!! I've never weight this much before! In my senior year in highschool I weighed a mere 155 pounds, and it has only been 6 years! Would I really be considered a "fat girl" now?? I don't want to go to my reunion as a fatty! 

*I've gained about 15 pounds in the last month. I'm so happy with the new weight so I may be open to gaining :) *

At the end of high school in 2007 I weighed around 60 kg's (132lbs) as of today I weigh 105 kg's (231lbs) and have never felt sexier

Hey I'm Ali! I'm a goofy gal in her early 20s who has dreamed of being a feedee since she was a toddler. I love being lazy, napping, and eating, so I'm looking for people who could encourage me to stay nice and lazy and eat that one extra bite, and people who would enjoy watching me gain. I have no goals or limits (yet).

Hey :) Im Raven im currently working on gaining weight :) in my head i imagine myself with a hung hanging belly and a plump rump so im working on gaining as much weight as possible.. im looking for a feeder to help me along the way because im struggling to meet the weight goals ive set for myself alone

For as long as I can remember I always thought a lot about getting fat and being fat, but it wasn't obvious until now how much I like it. I'm not interested in becoming immobile or morbidly obese, just overweight...maybe even very overweight. I'm also not interested in being called a pig or slob ( it does nothing for me ) I do like being teased about my weight and my eating habits though. I recently went from 113 to 140 and plan to gain more, not sure how much yet.

Vicki, my wife is in the same boat. I happen to like her very large, so its not been a problem. I would say as long as you are healthy go for it and enjoy! If you like the fat, and he likes the fat, just go with it. Let the paranoid fear monger medical types push their fear, you just ignore it and enjoy life. When I met my wife she was chubby, after we got married one night she asked if I liked her chubby. I told her I like dit and wanted her even bigger. That was all she needed to hear. We have been married for 14 years and she is as sexy (but a whole lot larger) as the day I met her.

I'm pretty much gained a lot of weight very rapidly, and i'm struggling to deal with it. I've ended up with a lot of stretch marks everywhere, knees, hips, thighs, under arms, boobs, cellulite up and down the length of my bum and thighs whenever I only used to have it slightly around my bum. To put it in terms of size, I'm 5ft 6, and used to be around 140lb, now 180ish. Too worried to actually check my weight.

I don't know how to deal or be happy with my 'new' body, as a lot of the clothes I used to love wearing no longer fit me. For example I used to wear a lot of skirts and dresses, and now feel like I can no longer feel comfortable wearing them because of my legs.

Sorry if I've come across as rude in my previous posts, I just want to talk to people who are in Florida ONLY, so please don't message me reguarding this if you're not in FL! I'm looking to find someone who is into impregnation IRL and willing to make it happen. If you have accomodations, don't be afraid to tell me and I'll try to work something out. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Message me your user if you're interested. (: xoxo

Please only message me if you're in Florida, and if you're serious about this. Also, I'm a BBW for what it matters.

This post will be a little long, but please read it. I think the details are important, and I am hoping that someone can give me some advice because I am out of options.

The problem relates to my mother and her weight gain over the last year or so. It started sometime last spring/summer a few months after she had started dating her current boyfriend, Mike. Prior to that point, she was in decent shape. My mom was always a bit overweight during my childhood and teenage years, but after my parents split up, which was about two and a half years ago, she started taking better care of herself. We became running/diet partners, and she eventually reached the 130s, although her weight still fluctuated some.

Sometime around late January of last year she met Mike. He seemed like a nice enough guy when I met him, and they soon became serious. I think it is important to note that Mike is the first serious relationship my mom has had since she split with my dad. In any event, things were fine heading into the summer of last year. Then sometime around my high school graduation in June she told me that she needed to have an important conversation with me. When we talked, she told me that she was going to be seriously cutting back on our runs. She said that it was because she wanted to put on some weight and become curvier again. Mike had told her that he preferred women who were more curvy, and she wanted to please him. She also said that she wanted to relax for a little while and not worry so much about her weight.

I didn’t really think that much about it at the time. I assumed that my mom knew what she was doing, so I just left it at that and didn’t really try to discourage her. She seemed content with her decision, and I was happy to see her relationship with Mike going so well. After our conversation, my mom cut her runs with me from 4-5 days a week to just 1-2 days a week, and she started walking instead of running or jogging. She also stopped being so strict with her diet. She had cut out things like sodas and junk food in order to lose weight, but she started eating and drinking them again. As you can guess, she started to put on some of the weight she had lost. By the time I went to college last fall, she had probably put on about about 15-20 pounds, which put her back around what she weighed when she was still with my dad. I wasn’t that worried, though. My mom carried the weight well and seemed happy with her decision and her relationship with Mike.

I didn’t see or speak to my mom that much for the next month or so until I came home for fall break. That was the first time I had seen her since move in weekend, and she had put on even more weight. I didn’t ask her how much (didn’t really think it was any of my business at that point), but I thought it would be okay if I tried to subtly encourage her to be a little healthier, especially since she had stopped exercising altogether by this point. I tried to get her to go on a run with me over break, but she would just give me an excuse each time (e.g. too cold, too tired, etc.) or Mike would discourage her. I also couldn’t help but notice that her diet had become even worse. It seemed like almost everything she ate now was fast food or some kind of junk food. I suspected that this was mostly Mike’s doing since he was always bringing home unhealthy food and avoiding things like fruits and vegetables. Still, I didn’t really feel like it was my place to say anything yet, so I left it be. I did ask her if things with Mike were okay or if something was bothering her. She said that everything was fine, so I just said okay.

I went back to school and didn’t come back home again until Thanksgiving break, but it was more of the same--my mom had gained more weight. I am not sure exactly what she weighed at this point, but I know she was larger. I hadn’t planned to say anything, but I got worried after watching her eat over break. Even though I knew it was normal for people to indulge over Thanksgiving, it seemed like she was always eating. I would see Mike constantly bringing her snacks or something and mom would eat it. Even if she said she was full or not hungry, he would make a big fuss until she gave in and ate whatever it was he brought her. I made a point to speak to my mom and told her that I noticed she had still been gaining weight and it was starting to worry me. I told my mom that if she continued to gain weight it would have a negative impact on her health. She told me that she had just been enjoying herself and the freedom of not having to worry about her weight and what she was eating. She said that Mike told her that he didn’t care if she gained more weight after the first 20 pounds and had actually encouraged her to get bigger and curvier. I asked her why she had decided to stop caring about herself and her weight, and my mom told me that Mike had helped her see that she was always meant to be an overweight woman. She now believed that she looked better if she was larger and said that she planned to gain some more weight. I asked her when she planned to stop, and she said when she got to around 200 pounds. I sort of lost it there. I told her that she was eating herself to death and that she needed to eat healthier, be more active, and lose some weight. We had a huge fight, and I wound up leaving early to go back to school.

After the Thanksgiving incident, she messaged me and told me that she was an adult and would not be lectured to or controlled by her child. My mom also told me that if I wanted to live in her house I needed to respect her choices and not interfere with them or her relationship with Mike. I also got an email from Mike. It said basically the same thing--respect my relationship with your mother and her choices or don’t come home. (He had moved into my mom’s house by this point.) I decided to spend X-mas and New Year’s with my dad and his family, and I didn’t come home during the spring semester.

I just recently finished school and moved back into my mom’s house for the summer. I had kept up with her through Facebook and knew she had still been gaining weight, but I didn’t realize how big she had gotten until I got home. I would guess she is somewhere around, if not over, 200 pounds now. Everything about her is bigger; she doesn’t even look like my mom anymore because of how much weight she has gained in her face. She is mostly sedentary now other than what she does at her office during the day. After she gets home she sits on the couch and gorges herself. I am shocked at how much she eats now. Mike is always bringing her food and encouraging her to eat, and she is happy to stuff herself each night until she has a belly ache. My mom will also wake up each night and go into the kitchen to fix herself a “snack,” which is really just another large meal. They don’t even hide the fact that my mom is actively trying to get fatter! Mike has encouraged my mom to buy larger sizes of clothing for my mom so that she has “room to grow,” and she agreed. I have also heard Mike and my mom talk about her trading in her car to get something that will be more comfortable for her as she gets bigger. It is crazy!

I know this is what they both want, but the extra weight is starting to impact her health. She gets out of breath very easily now and complains if she has to do a moderate amount of physical activity (e.g. walk a long distance from a parking lot to a store, etc.). She also has developed minor knee and back problems and is always tired, and I know that this will only get worse if she continues to gain weight. However, she blames these problems on age and on her asthma rather than her weight. It is breaking my heart to see her doing this to herself. I am so afraid that she is going to die young and leave me without my mother if she continues down this path. I tried bringing up the subject again the other night even though I knew that Mike and my mom would get upset. I asked her at dinner if we could maybe try to eat less fast food and junk food and if she could stop trying to actively gain weight, and she got mad. She told me that I was a vain person, and that not everyone wanted to be a shapeless rail--some women want to have curves. After that, Mike came into my room and told me that if I said anything else, my mom had agreed with him that I would have to find another place to live for the summer. He also told me that I just needed to accept that my mom is a larger woman and that she will be getting larger. I asked him what he meant and mentioned that she said she would stop at around 200, and he told me that they both had decided that she should keep gaining past that. I got angry with him, but was afraid to say more. I don’t doubt that he would kick me out of my mom’s house, and I am not sure if my mom would try to stop him.

I tried contacting my sister about this, but seeing as she lives in another state and doesn’t get along with our mom, she didn’t really have anything to say. My dad doesn’t want to get involved either, since he has a fiancee and his own life. I would speak to some of my mom’s friends, but I don’t know if that would work. She hasn’t had much to do with them since she started dating Mike, so I don’t know if they would feel comfortable intervening. There isn’t any other close family members on my mom’s side that I could talk to. I really would appreciate any help or advice! I want to say something again, but I know how that will end. I guess I am wondering if it is better to take a (final?) desperate stand or bite my tongue and try to help my mom in a more subtle way. Or should I just accept that my mom is an adult and has to make her own choices and mistakes?

tl;dr: My mom started dating a man named Mike. He likes curvy women and has convinced her to gain weight for him. However, now the weight gain has started to affect my mom’s health and my relationship with her because I am trying to make her live a healthier lifestyle. I have been told that I will be kicked out of my mom’s house if I keep bringing up the subject. What should I do?

" Ok, my freshman year i was paranoid that i'd gain the dreaded "freshman 15". Through HS I was a thin tall girl of about 5'9" and weight in at 115 lbs.

Well, I was fine until mid october, when I outgrew my jeans in less than a week. It was around midterms with alot of late-night studying and pizza mostly from this late night place which serves until 4-5 AM. I had spent the majority of the week lounging around the dorms in sweat pants eating slice after slice of pizza, on 2 occasions finishing the whole pizza myself in a period of only an hour or two and being hungry a few hours later.

That Friday I went to put on a pair of jeans that I had worn only a week prior, but I couldn't get them up over my thighs. thinking that they just shrunk in the dryer, I tried another pair on, same thing. I began to panic, and went to weigh myself, I had gained a total of 11 lbs in one week. I promised myself that i'd eat less, but that just didn't last more than a couple days. I had stopped exercising and due to the increasing stress, I started to put down more and more food to the point I started eating whatever my friends didn't finish.

A month later (and many pants sizes later) I was approaching 150. I had gained 35 in one month leaving stretch marks and a belly that hung over my belt. I stopped caring as much about my weight as my boyfriend at the time thought I still looked good (mind you I went from a 34B to a 40DD in a little more than a month). I continued to gain not realizing how much food I was putting away and becoming increasingly more lazy.

That March was the point where I officially crossed the point of no return. I was eating enough to feed 2-3 people (If my friends brought me out to burger king, i'd eat 4 double whoppers, it didn't help I had the money to pay for it) and I was putting on weight like no tommorrow, I couldn't curb my appitite no matter how hard I tried. by the time classes ended in May, I weighed a total of 264lbs... about 149 lbs since september...

I am now a junior and am currently 342lbs and can't lose it. I have begun to accept my weight, but sadly I wish I would have caught myself earlier before I couldn't control myself anymore.

Freshman Year: 34B, 115 lbs, size 4 Jeans

Soph Year: 40DD, 270 lbs, size 16 Jeans

Junior Year: 42DDD 342 lbs, size 22 Jeans"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, I entered college as a thin girl being 5'7" and 131 pounds. The freshman 15 hadn't really crossed my mind. I had always exercised regularly and ate fairly healthy. As I studied, i didn't do much exercise and as time went on, I didn't exercise at all. I started to eat more junk food and partied.

I didn't really notice until my pants started getting tight and when I looked in the mirror right before spring break. At this time, none of my pants fit and even my brand new ones got tight. I looked in the mirror one day only in my new 39 D cup bra and my underwear to see my butt had gotten huge, my thighs were much larger, a double chin, and most of all new rolls of fat were all around my huge belly that hung over my panties.

I hadn't stepped on the scale since january where i was shocked to see my gain of 56 pounds! bringing me to 186. I had gained a ton since then and decided to face the music and go on the scale. I stepped on and waited, I looked down but could barely see due to my belly. It read 232. I had gained 101 pounds in my freshman year all together and my parents were shocked.

I am now in my junior year and weigh 285 pounds. I have tried everything but can't lose the weight. Don't end up like me. Obese at age 20"

------------------------------------------------------

"I was unaware of the first 30 pounds because my body didn't feel much different. My jeans fit, but more snuggly compared to when they used to fit loosely on me. I thought I was just bloated. My mom and aunts saw me in Christmas and said I got fatter. I thought they were just kidding, since they always said I was fat. To my family, any girl who weighs more than 100 is considered fat.

I didn't pay much attention to my weight until I gained another 20 pounds. That was when I started to really FEEL the difference. I started having a hard time breathing. I would breathe really hard after walking a block or two. I couldn't fit any of my jeans anymore. My favorite pair of black jeans, which used to fall off if I don't wear a belt, would not even go pass my thunder thighs.

I hopped on the scale in Spring. The scale read 173. I was shocked. I hopped off and checked the scale. I hopped back on. 173. I hopped off, then hopped back on. I guess I hopped on too fast and the scale was kind of old, so it broke.

I tried watching what I eat and exercise after that, but I couldn't help not overeating because I became so used to eating HUGE portion and the excessive weight made it very difficult for me to exercise. When I hopped on the elliptical trainer set to the lowest resistance for merely less than a minute, my back and knees would start aching until it escalated to a sharp pain.

Eventually, I gained another 10 pounds. Even after I really dedicated myself to exercising lightly (not in a way that would kill me) and eating healthier and less for over a year, I have only been able to stop the weight gain."

" Ok, my freshman year i was paranoid that i'd gain the dreaded "freshman 15". Through HS I was a thin tall girl of about 5'9" and weight in at 115 lbs.

Well, I was fine until mid october, when I outgrew my jeans in less than a week. It was around midterms with alot of late-night studying and pizza mostly from this late night place which serves until 4-5 AM. I had spent the majority of the week lounging around the dorms in sweat pants eating slice after slice of pizza, on 2 occasions finishing the whole pizza myself in a period of only an hour or two and being hungry a few hours later.

That Friday I went to put on a pair of jeans that I had worn only a week prior, but I couldn't get them up over my thighs. thinking that they just shrunk in the dryer, I tried another pair on, same thing. I began to panic, and went to weigh myself, I had gained a total of 11 lbs in one week. I promised myself that i'd eat less, but that just didn't last more than a couple days. I had stopped exercising and due to the increasing stress, I started to put down more and more food to the point I started eating whatever my friends didn't finish.

A month later (and many pants sizes later) I was approaching 150. I had gained 35 in one month leaving stretch marks and a belly that hung over my belt. I stopped caring as much about my weight as my boyfriend at the time thought I still looked good (mind you I went from a 34B to a 40DD in a little more than a month). I continued to gain not realizing how much food I was putting away and becoming increasingly more lazy.

That March was the point where I officially crossed the point of no return. I was eating enough to feed 2-3 people (If my friends brought me out to burger king, i'd eat 4 double whoppers, it didn't help I had the money to pay for it) and I was putting on weight like no tommorrow, I couldn't curb my appitite no matter how hard I tried. by the time classes ended in May, I weighed a total of 264lbs... about 149 lbs since september...

I am now a junior and am currently 342lbs and can't lose it. I have begun to accept my weight, but sadly I wish I would have caught myself earlier before I couldn't control myself anymore.

Freshman Year: 34B, 115 lbs, size 4 Jeans

Soph Year: 40DD, 270 lbs, size 16 Jeans

Junior Year: 42DDD 342 lbs, size 22 Jeans"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, I entered college as a thin girl being 5'7" and 131 pounds. The freshman 15 hadn't really crossed my mind. I had always exercised regularly and ate fairly healthy. As I studied, i didn't do much exercise and as time went on, I didn't exercise at all. I started to eat more junk food and partied.

I didn't really notice until my pants started getting tight and when I looked in the mirror right before spring break. At this time, none of my pants fit and even my brand new ones got tight. I looked in the mirror one day only in my new 39 D cup bra and my underwear to see my butt had gotten huge, my thighs were much larger, a double chin, and most of all new rolls of fat were all around my huge belly that hung over my panties.

I hadn't stepped on the scale since january where i was shocked to see my gain of 56 pounds! bringing me to 186. I had gained a ton since then and decided to face the music and go on the scale. I stepped on and waited, I looked down but could barely see due to my belly. It read 232. I had gained 101 pounds in my freshman year all together and my parents were shocked.

I am now in my junior year and weigh 285 pounds. I have tried everything but can't lose the weight. Don't end up like me. Obese at age 20"

------------------------------------------------------

"I was unaware of the first 30 pounds because my body didn't feel much different. My jeans fit, but more snuggly compared to when they used to fit loosely on me. I thought I was just bloated. My mom and aunts saw me in Christmas and said I got fatter. I thought they were just kidding, since they always said I was fat. To my family, any girl who weighs more than 100 is considered fat.

I didn't pay much attention to my weight until I gained another 20 pounds. That was when I started to really FEEL the difference. I started having a hard time breathing. I would breathe really hard after walking a block or two. I couldn't fit any of my jeans anymore. My favorite pair of black jeans, which used to fall off if I don't wear a belt, would not even go pass my thunder thighs.

I hopped on the scale in Spring. The scale read 173. I was shocked. I hopped off and checked the scale. I hopped back on. 173. I hopped off, then hopped back on. I guess I hopped on too fast and the scale was kind of old, so it broke.

I tried watching what I eat and exercise after that, but I couldn't help not overeating because I became so used to eating HUGE portion and the excessive weight made it very difficult for me to exercise. When I hopped on the elliptical trainer set to the lowest resistance for merely less than a minute, my back and knees would start aching until it escalated to a sharp pain.

Eventually, I gained another 10 pounds. Even after I really dedicated myself to exercising lightly (not in a way that would kill me) and eating healthier and less for over a year, I have only been able to stop the weight gain."

Pretty sure a lot of these are fake.

Oh well, I tried. No clue if they're fake or not. They were on a website dedicated to preventing people from gaining the freshman 15.

Where do you find your stuff?

I remember seeing that site. Didn't seem fake to me, but no way to know for sure.

Oh well, I tried. No clue if they're fake or not. They were on a website dedicated to preventing people from gaining the freshman 15.

Where do you find your stuff?

Just googling phrases related to weight gain, but if they sound too fetishy and say "i went frum 125 to 625 lbs in a yr" it's probably fake.

• 1 month later...

And here I was thinking that her frequent posting about the new flavors of Oreos was just for show.

Who is this? Someone you know?