So, Honibunny has been gone for a while..

OscarWinner

I feel like there already is overkill with the "Whatever Happened to..?" Threads, but this is kinda serious.

For those that don't know, Honibunny is a recovering anorexic (bulimic?) who posted here with updates every once a while.

Well, it's been a while.

Obviously, given her backstory this is kind of a red flag for the worrying-type. In some ways, this place is something of a recovery for the gal. Hopefully she's alright.

If she could just poke her head in and say "I'm feeling great. I weigh more than I ever did in the last 5 years or so. I'm healthy, just busy", then alls well on this end.

Oh my goodness, I can't even begin to describe how sweet this is for me! My friend showed me this and I feel so bad for not being on here for the last couple of months. Things were crazy from my grandma's passing. Then school started and it has been nonstop and then wedding planning. Health wise I'm not doing my best. I'm at my lowest since 2011, 102. I was threatened to go to inpatient but they're not going through with it since they know I'm really trying. I feel like I've failed you guys and I feel bad with this. I'm so sorry. So so sorry! Thank you for caring so much.

Oh my goodness, I can't even begin to describe how sweet this is for me! My friend showed me this and I feel so bad for not being on here for the last couple of months. Things were crazy from my grandma's passing. Then school started and it has been nonstop and then wedding planning. Health wise I'm not doing my best. I'm at my lowest since 2011, 102. I was threatened to go to inpatient but they're not going through with it since they know I'm really trying. I feel like I've failed you guys and I feel bad with this. I'm so sorry. So so sorry! Thank you for caring so much.

Aw.

You owe us nothing. You're honest, you're open and you show your face which is something most of us never try - we owe you. You know it's never really about being here nonstop. We have a moderator or two who take extended times away from the forums. Some of the greatest models, professional and amateur, just up and leave without warning. When the site goes down, I'm never informed in advance, just sayin'.

We kinda just wanna be sure things are going well. I'm sorry things are dicey in terms of your health at the moment. I'm certainly not trying to ambush you out of the blue. It's really one of those "how are you" talks that the mental health PSAs bring up. That and wishful thinking.

Take care of yourself. :thumbsup:

It means a lot to me. Thank you guys. It means so much. I will be just fine. I'm just incredibly struggling with putting on weight. My fiancé is trying to help yet I do not think he actuallh wants me biggeenso idk. Just struggling with myself. I hope you all are doing well though. Truly.

Failed us?  Girl, you crazy!!  :)  To echo some of the previous sentiments, you don't owe us a thing!  You are under absolutely zero obligation to post or not post and what/when you feel like sharing anything with us is entirely up to you.  I don't like to speak for other people, but it's a pretty damn safe bet that not a single soul(besides yourself) felt as though you "failed us" in any way, shape, or form.  You have nothing, nada, zilch, zip, zero to feel bad or be sorry about!!

All that being said, I'm sorry to hear about your weight loss- and I say that as a concerned friend rather than a horny fetishist.  Keep on truckin', though.  I've witnessed an awful lot in my life, and from reading your posts you seem to be a real fighter...capable of handling practically anything.  Not to imply things will always be easy, but you clearly have a lot going for you in addition to all the proper resources for recovery and wellness.  Whenever things get particularly rough, just remember what a beautiful bride and awesome wife you are going to make to your lucky fiance.

And I'm sure your fiance cares about you and your health, so I doubt he really wants you to remain in such a risky physical state.  Unless he flat out stated that he didn't want you to gain(and then there would be something devastatingly wrong with him), I wouldn't make such condemning assumptions regarding his desires.

In the worst case, your future husband just fears you turn bulimic from anorexic. Apart from that, I see no other reason you would make Such an assertion about him.

Or perhaps deep in your heart you know your future husband loves you for you no matter how you look but your eating disorder makes your brain preventing you to admit it.

We here are happy to have news from you, worried as friends can be about your health, full of support for your struggles, and fingers crossed for your wedding.

Failed us?  Girl, you crazy!!  :)  To echo some of the previous sentiments, you don't owe us a thing!  You are under absolutely zero obligation to post or not post and what/when you feel like sharing anything with us is entirely up to you.  I don't like to speak for other people, but it's a pretty damn safe bet that not a single soul(besides yourself) felt as though you "failed us" in any way, shape, or form.  You have nothing, nada, zilch, zip, zero to feel bad or be sorry about!!

All that being said, I'm sorry to hear about your weight loss- and I say that as a concerned friend rather than a horny fetishist.  Keep on truckin', though.  I've witnessed an awful lot in my life, and from reading your posts you seem to be a real fighter...capable of handling practically anything.  Not to imply things will always be easy, but you clearly have a lot going for you in addition to all the proper resources for recovery and wellness.  Whenever things get particularly rough, just remember what a beautiful bride and awesome wife you are going to make to your lucky fiance.

And I'm sure your fiance cares about you and your health, so I doubt he really wants you to remain in such a risky physical state.  Unless he flat out stated that he didn't want you to gain(and then there would be something devastatingly wrong with him), I wouldn't make such condemning assumptions regarding his desires.

Well thank you so much. It really does mean a lot. My fiancé hadn't stated he didn't want me to gain. My brain just believes it no matter what he says. So nothing wrong with him, only me lol. He's too good to me.

In the worst case, your future husband just fears you turn bulimic from anorexic. Apart from that, I see no other reason you would make Such an assertion about him.

Or perhaps deep in your heart you know your future husband loves you for you no matter how you look but your eating disorder makes your brain preventing you to admit it.

We here are happy to have news from you, worried as friends can be about your health, full of support for your struggles, and fingers crossed for your wedding.

Thank you so much. You are too sweet. And you're right. My eating disorder prevents me from hearing him and truly listening to what he thinks about me. I always want better for him and so I keep thinking smaller is prettier in his eyes which he has never stated. I don't think he is worried about bulimia. He is more worried about my anorexia killing me early. I feel bad making him worry. And making you guys worry as well. Thank you for being so kind to me.

Last post for real lol I already posted three (my bad). Here is an update on me since last time. I had blood work done last Tuesday and got a call back saying my blood sugar was at 50 which was considered critically low to the point of hospitalization. Every other lab level was normal so I am not sure if it was anorexia related or not since I have other health issues as well. My blood pressure was also 89/58 on Tuesday (it is low quite often). I see an endocrinologist on the 18th so further testing will be done. I seem to get low blood sugar a couple hours after eating and I get quite faint as well so I could just have reactive hypoglycemia. Weight also went down a tiny bit more but I haven't been losing purposefully. I'm not sure what is going on. I'm starting to get a little scared just because I feel funny so often but I could just be anxious and causing myself that feeling. Just wanted to updated. I'm alive and kicking and staying crazy with school lol.

That sounds prett serious Honibunny! :-(

Have you ever thought about getting hospitalized on your own will to get that eating disorder under control? Maybe it´s the only way out of the misery!

Anyway I hope you can recover soon!

All the best and big hugs to you,

Chris

Thanks, you're super sweet! I want to finish school and this is my last year. I also want to get married this summer so I just need to eat even more food. My dietitian added more food to my meal plan. I'm scaree of the gain but I know I need it. I'm just searching for all the support I can and encouragement. Stress is killing me lol.