I think my friend wants to get fat? oO

lk4life

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, lk4life said:

Update time she went to Chili's then grabbed milk tea and decided to weigh herself after. She's 151 her belly looked huge today. She grabbed another milk tea on the way home

2-10-19 151lbs.jpg  36   100.95 kB

jesus is that her belly??? remember when she thought she was fat 30 pounds ago?

but on another note, can you say this isn't wildly hot to you? like, when you say she isn't your type, what does that mean exactly?? as someone who is on this website solely for this thread, the mind boggles LOL

1 hour ago, 0versee said:

but on another note, can you say this isn't wildly hot to you? like, when you say she isn't your type, what does that mean exactly?? as someone who is on this website solely for this thread, the mind boggles LOL

Me 2 i second this opinion?  Your on curvage and this girl is not your type what is then like for real lol 

18 hours ago, 0versee said:

Yeah It’s her belly lol crazy right. I know lol

But yeah it’s hot and i just see her as a friend and nothing else. She blames her medication for her weight gain but she’s been a fatty for awhile 😂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest MX8XV93
On 5/24/2019 at 8:59 AM, lk4life said:

Unfortunately she’s lost 6 pounds I’ve been super busy. High waisted mom jeans from what she told me 

8AAA685D-79C2-4096-94BC-76B74FB6E1EE.jpeg

That's not too bad of a loss.  And she still has that same beautiful shape.  If she has a few of her "fat days", I'm sure that weight will pile right back on...  Maybe even more.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
1 hour ago, lk4life said:

Well its official she's dating a friend of mine. He's a cool big guy so here's hoping he fattens her up lol. She's currently 146lbs and here's some recent pics

10-11-20.jpg

10-13-20.jpg

looking so roundddd!! swear this is my favorite thread on this whole website lol thank you for keeping it alive

On 10/13/2020 at 10:21 PM, lk4life said:

Well its official she's dating a friend of mine. He's a cool big guy so here's hoping he fattens her up lol. She's currently 146lbs and here's some recent pics

10-11-20.jpg

10-13-20.jpg

Seriously. I discovered this site and then this thread specifically all in one day, about 4 months ago, and I always thought back to this girl. One of my favorite non-intentional but adorable gainers. I really hope she softens up more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...