I think my friend wants to get fat? oO

lk4life

No problem.  Don't mean to offend.  Even if she is just a friend, it's still super hot to observe a girl become lazy and give in to her cravings.

No worries yeah I'm still surprised she gave in to her cravings last year around September and was willing to do the weight gain challenge haha.

She wants more donuts this weekend!  ;D I joked to her about being fat from the donuts and she replied with "gonna be fat fat fat lol"

She's so cute!  Make it happen, dude!  Put some more jelly in that belly!  ;D

She's so cute!  Make it happen, dude!  Put some more jelly in that belly!  ;D

We ended up going to a bakery on thursday and she bought a lot of pastries and I gave her my receipt for 15% off her next purchase. Also, she lost her id and changed her weight to 119 =D

We ended up going to a bakery on thursday and she bought a lot of pastries and I gave her my receipt for 15% off her next purchase. Also, she lost her id and changed her weight to 119 =D

There's a clear sign she has no intention of going back.  ;D  About how tall is she?

I know you're just friends, but who says guy friends can't give a girl donuts, or any other sweet goodies, for Valentines Day?  Is she still on for doughnuts this weekend?

There's a clear sign she has no intention of going back.  ;D  About how tall is she?

I know you're just friends, but who says guy friends can't give a girl donuts, or any other sweet goodies, for Valentines Day?  Is she still on for doughnuts this weekend?

Yeah she said yesterday she's not going to do her diet anymore since she hasn't been doing it really since last month. She just texted me she's going to get jack in box right now and its late here haha. She's about 5'1. Going tomorrow for sweets =D

Nvm she went to el pollo loco and she sent me a text "Daym Im gonna get fatten up tonight lol"

First, I really think you should move this thread to the Women of Curvage photo section.  It would get way more hits there.  Or maybe you prefer keeping it low key where it is now?

Second, that's great news!  Sounds like she really has a good appetite, and especially considering she's short so that a little goes a long way.  :P

You're friend may just get fatter yet!  ;)  It's cute that she jokes about it so often.

• 2 weeks later...

First, I really think you should move this thread to the Women of Curvage photo section.  It would get way more hits there.  Or maybe you prefer keeping it low key where it is now?

Second, that's great news!  Sounds like she really has a good appetite, and especially considering she's short so that a little goes a long way.  :P

You're friend may just get fatter yet!  ;)  It's cute that she jokes about it so often.

Sorry I've been mia haha school has been killing me :P but yeah I'm probably just gonna keep it low key here for now since i don't post many pics. Yeah she does haha just yesterday she had a spicy chicken sandwich at burger king then she ate an all you can eat sushi, after that a milk tea, and finally a tea drink and spicy popcorn chicken =D

Same here haha and she wants to try all the donut shops in the area

Excellent goal!  Sounds like she's becoming a real "foodie."  Tell her she hasn't really tried them all until she's had at least one of every flavor.  ;D

EDIT: BuzzFeed just posted this.  A chubby baker reviewing doughnuts.  Reminded me of this post.  Apparently Winchell's is the place to go for cheap donuts.

http://youtu.be/-Lg2dg3-ob4

Guest pangzi

Does the fact that you think she looks better with the weight have much effect on her own opinion?  Or does she even know?

Dieting wouldn't be much fun, for both us or her; but that's true, if she crash dieted for her birthday, she could easily lose 10 lbs and shortly gain back 15.  How far away is her birthday, just so we can know the timeframe in which she'd like to lose it.  Then again, is she actually serious?  I feel like most women, at any given time, want to lose ten pounds.  That doesn't mean it's going to happen.

She has a really nice butt!

She doesn't know though every time she asks me if she looks fat I tell her she looks fine and she's happy haha :P Her birthday is in May. I don't she's serious she always says she wants to lose 10 pounds

Does the fact that you think she looks better with the weight have much effect on her own opinion?  Or does she even know?

Dieting wouldn't be much fun, for both us or her; but that's true, if she crash dieted for her birthday, she could easily lose 10 lbs and shortly gain back 15.  How far away is her birthday, just so we can know the timeframe in which she'd like to lose it.  Then again, is she actually serious?  I feel like most women, at any given time, want to lose ten pounds.  That doesn't mean it's going to happen.

She has a really nice butt!

This is compilcated...

It definitely seems like she's comfortable gaining a certain amount of weight (<120) but it's hard to say whether she'd be open to this fetish or seriously dating you...(good luck dude). She certainly has bought into the "eating-out" lifestyle as you've so generously documented.

I've encountered this before where Asian gals are surprisingly candid about their weight and openly lament about gaining but they still want to achieve this "ideal" beauty that their culture (typically) instills. This doesn't mean that it will lead to an embrace of this subculture but it's worth a try. Keep working at it, keep hanging out with her and see where it goes. Hopefully she'll decide you're worth dating. It's a fine line since a lot of them have huge appetites and grow up with a beautiful tradition of complex and limitless culinary offerings but are simultaneously limited by impossible body standards.

Try going to dim sum or sushi. Or, best yet, cook her a meal yourself. The best way to a woman's heart is through her stomach, regardless of her fetish.

Yeah I don't really like her at all haha. I'm just still surprised she started eating more food and doing the weight gain challenge. 

This is compilcated...

It definitely seems like she's comfortable gaining a certain amount of weight (<120) but it's hard to say whether she'd be open to this fetish or seriously dating you...(good luck dude). She certainly has bought into the "eating-out" lifestyle as you've so generously documented.

I've encountered this before where Asian gals are surprisingly candid about their weight and openly lament about gaining but they still want to achieve this "ideal" beauty that their culture (typically) instills. This doesn't mean that it will lead to an embrace of this subculture but it's worth a try. Keep working at it, keep hanging out with her and see where it goes. Hopefully she'll decide you're worth dating. It's a fine line since a lot of them have huge appetites and grow up with a beautiful tradition of complex and limitless culinary offerings but are simultaneously limited by impossible body standards.

Try going to dim sum or sushi. Or, best yet, cook her a meal yourself. The best way to a woman's heart is through her stomach, regardless of her fetish.