Greetings

kbig

Hi everyone! I have been a member of this site for 2 years but never properly introduced myself so I thought it's about time i give it a shot. I'm a 24 year old male living in the province of quebec, i have a social science diploma and also a few anthropology university credits but i stopped, im planning to study nursing now : ). Ive been working in a hospital for the past 6 years and since i like it i decided to career in the medical field. I have my own little appartment for the time being! I'm quite a social guy in general and i mean no harm to no one unless you piss me off lol. I initially subscribed as a member because i fancy larger curvier women, a few of my favorites are sadie summers, boberry, ms chunky, oxtricusempraxo. As you can see, aside from ms chunky, i have a preference for bottom heavy slim face chubby waist but i like myself a big bellied girl if she has cute assets.

post-4541-14513515308675_thumb.jpg

post-4541-14513515308919_thumb.jpg

post-4541-14513515309339_thumb.jpg

post-4541-14513515315463_thumb.jpg

• Curvage Model

Hi kbig,

I love seeing guys come out of the shadows and really become a part of the community especially because us ladies really put ourselves out there for you ♡ I like your pics you are very handsome and seem to have your life together your own place, school, goals all things ladies want to hear ♡ So I can't wait to see more of you and on my thread if I can be greedy because your so damn cute lol and Hey how do I get my name on your list?! Umph! Lol jk

Xo Lena Von Curves

post-35327-14513515447062_thumb.jpg

I guess ill reply here from now on if i intend to attach a pic lol xD didnt know that i couldent  do that since i never really posted before, what a warm welcome from the mod, abit cocky though in his notice tho calling me narcissic and romeo, im positive he didnt mean anything bad, and no your not being greedy : p

post-4541-14513515639994_thumb.jpg

Hi, I'm KFD. I'm the brash not cocky a-hole mod. You have now been informed. ;) People report stuff, I don't do nicely because people don't react to nice. No bruised nerves dude, if I let you post your photo, then I have 12353 windowlicking Internet romantics clogging up a girl's thread.

The more you know...

Oh that was you, thought you seemed like a chill dude also, figured there was no bad intention behind the gesture! It's just that i started posting so I didn't know that i couldent at first and quickly caught on that indeed, if I could, the scenario your describing would inevitably take place on Miss VonCurves thread because of her undeniable excess of gorgeousness : p  :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...