Pictures from the 'Men' Section on the homepage

maybejames

• Moderators

Let's face it, 99.9% of users here on Curvage are here to see curvy ladies.

While I think the 'Your Pictures/Videos (Men)' Board is needed, I don't think images that are posted here should show up on the Curvage Home Screen.

When you look at how many views those images get, it is clear that most users disregard these and are looking for photos from the ladies sections of this forum.

I don't want to see it, I'm sure alot of other users don't want to and I don't think it looks good for new vistors to this site.

I'm sure people looking for pictures of men on this site can find that board if they want to view/post their pics.

Just a suggestion! ::)

post-1736-14513513986933_thumb.jpg

Guest georgejorge

Is it so outrageous for you to see the occasional pictures of men? I'm not particularly interested in seeing those pictures anyway, but that's the beauty of having a browsing window: you can scroll right past what you dont want to take a closer look at.

With total respect for your opinion, and with an understanding of why youd say what you said, all i would add is:

Yeah, but what about that .1%?

I happen to be a guy who would, and has in the past, posted pics in that section. And while i understand that not everyone wants to see that, its just kind of disheartening to find yet another place where fat men, or men who want to gain weight too, get relegated to the shadows, hoping and praying to find someone to appreaicte them, but, like you said, this place is 99.9% for guys to appreciate larger women, of which i am one of as well.

So i guess, while i understand your point, and have no malice towards it, i just wanted to say something. Because i dont want to see yet another place meant to appreciate size turn against some people it can help, just because its not as popular in the community.

Let's face it, 99.9% of users here on Curvage are here to see curvy ladies.

While I think the 'Your Pictures/Videos (Men)' Board is needed, I don't think images that are posted here should show up on the Curvage Home Screen.

When you look at how many views those images get, it is clear that most users disregard these and are looking for photos from the ladies sections of this forum.

I don't want to see it, I'm sure alot of other users don't want to and I don't think it looks good for new vistors to this site.

I'm sure people looking for pictures of men on this site can find that board if they want to view/post their pics.

Just a suggestion! ::)

So what you're saying is...

post-112-14513513997018_thumb.jpg

Well since, as you point out, Curvage is all about the ladies, it'd be interesting to hear their opinion on the subject.

I don't come to watch fat men either, but since the first page has been tweaked to include all images posted through the site, I see no reason to hide them. And though I don't follow threads in the men section, I've seen recently ladies commenting there, including some who regularly post pictures, much to our delight. So I think we should treat this section on par with the others, even if it's just a niche.

• Moderators

Better idea: make that page customizable.

Deciding for everyone shouldn't be allowed, this is not the aim of that page I think...

Being able to customize it would be pretty neat, but I don't know if it's quite worth SuperJ putting effort in to code it, maybe I'll just have to live with it haha ;D

Also, why did Altya delete his account? was it something I said?