Kendra Wilkinson

Guest pdawg20

• 2 years later...
Guest Hotty2Fatty

The toned slim body body that Kendra loved to show off back in her Playboy, Hefs girlfriend days:

http---prod.static9.net.au-_-media-Images-The-Fix-2014-11-27-02-00-fronnn.jpg

Screenshot_2017-05-23-12-58-42.png

Screenshot_2017-05-23-12-57-13.png

Screenshot_2017-05-23-12-55-46.png

Screenshot_2017-05-23-12-56-40.png

Guest Hotty2Fatty

Recent Instagram pics. Looks like Kendra has started to again let herself and that that body go a little bit. When your only claim to fame and known talent in life is getting naked and showing off your hot body it's got be a little embarrassing stripping down to a bikini for everyone to see you've lost  abs and been putting on a few pounds.

Screenshot_2017-05-04-00-47-07.png

Screenshot_2017-05-04-00-47-42.png

Screenshot_2017-05-04-00-48-46.png

Screenshot_2017-05-04-00-48-13.png

Guest Hotty2Fatty
On 23/05/2017 at 7:13 PM, lovecurvefat said:

this girl is golden. perfect hot type to pudgy lazy look!!

Maintaining that perfect hot body must have gotten too hard. Slackened off a little at the gym and allowing herself to indulge little more and it's all there for everyone to see. Goodbye perfect body.

Guest Hotty2Fatty
On 25/05/2017 at 5:32 AM, RvB12 said:

If we are talking about you're second postI think  first and last picture isn't kendra.

All Kendra, came from a set of candid pics of her, it's just that I went for the ones that highlighted that growing waist line one, rather than best capturing her face.

On Instagram it's pretty clear that Kendra's put on a few over the last 12 months.

On 5/25/2017 at 2:32 AM, RvB12 said:

If we are talking about you're second postI think  first and last picture isn't kendra.

4 hours ago, Hotty2Fatty said:

All Kendra, came from a set of candid pics of her, it's just that I went for the ones that highlighted that growing waist line one, rather than best capturing her face.

On Instagram it's pretty clear that Kendra's put on a few over the last 12 months.

3 hours ago, bigboy20 said:

I'm pretty sure they're two different people.  If you look at her most recent instagram post, Kendra is with the other girl in the pink top.

I don't know man this is a pretty tough one. They/ she look(s) sooooooo different. I'm also leaning towards two different people. One she looks the typical hot, the other one (still very sexy and pretty to me) but very average non-model looking girl. Could be the gain but it's so different that I'm leaning towards two different people as well.

Guest Hotty2Fatty
On 26/05/2017 at 0:04 PM, lovecurvefat said:

I don't know man this is a pretty tough one. They/ she look(s) sooooooo different. I'm also leaning towards two different people. One she looks the typical hot, the other one (still very sexy and pretty to me) but very average non-model looking girl. Could be the gain but it's so different that I'm leaning towards two different people as well.

Yep, 2 different women. I googled Kendra Wilkinson paddle boarding and a bunch of sites had all these pics saying that they were Kendra, including celebmafia which I got those pics off.

I was near assured it was definitely Kendra, when I did the same search under images where I found a pic with both of them together on their paddle boards.

Her name is Jessica Hall,  a model/ actress apparently. I don't know much about her, but I do know she's been around the playboy party seen over the years. She was constantly in pics partying and vacationing with Sara Underwood, when Sara was living in California. Looking at Kendra's Instagram page it looks like Jessica has latched onto her now, doing the same.

Guest Hotty2Fatty

As those pics of lovecurvefat show, struggling with her weight isn't new to Kendra.

She caught my eye as one of hers girlfriends on the reality TV show, girls of the playboy mansion. She was the younger, slimmer, fitter bodied, hotter and obnoxious of the 3 girlfriends. The episode where she got my attention was where she said that the day after the big parties, hungover she likes to lie in bed all day eating fried chicken. I immediately thought let's see how that works for your prescious body 

Here's from an interview from kendra

While living in the Playboy mansion, Wilkinson's curves not only earned her countless Playboy magazine covers, but also a spot on Hugh Heffner's arm and the hit reality TV show, "The Girls Next Door." But maintaining that perfect 10 figure was stressful and intense.

"My body back at the Playboy mansion was the most important thing in life back then because we were in the spotlight every minute," Wilkinson said. "We had to look good. The girls who gained the weight, those were the girls who didn't get the work."

But behind the cameras, Wilkinson said she secretly struggled with her weight even then.

"I went crazy with the food," she said, referring to when she lived in the mansion. "We had personal chefs so, of course, I used and abused that opportunity. I was like, 'give me nachos, steak every night.'"

Wilkinson said she got into a horrible routine of overeating and oversleeping, staying in bed sometimes until two in the afternoon. Eventually it caught up with her.

"Actually Hef called me out on it," she said. "I'm like, 'I think I'm gaining weight,' and Hef said, 'ya, I can see it.' “One night, we were all in the limo on the way to a book signing with Hef when he pulled me aside. ‘Is everything okay?’ he asked. ‘I feel fat, Hef,’ I told him. Everyone is so pretty. It’s making me really insecure.’ ‘Well, you look a little bigger,’ he said honestly.  ‘Maybe you can go to the gym.’ When we got home, I went to my room and cried myself to sleep. I was disappointed in myself. I had this whole mansion and a great life to enjoy, and all I was doing was lying around and eating. I felt so lazy and miserable. This was supposed to be paradise, but for me, it wasn’t.”

In another Kendra account of that story, apparently Hef replied with "yeah I can see it, I built a gym in the mansion, maybe you should start using it"

I like it she was fishing for a reassuring , "no, your perfect as you are", comment, but instead He's basically told she's getting fat and gotten lazy.

Guest Byzbyz

I've always wondered how much influence Hef has had over women's body standards since the 70s.  At least Playboy's influence has declined significantly.

Guest Hotty2Fatty
8 hours ago, Byzbyz said:

I've always wondered how much influence Hef has had over women's body standards since the 70s.  At least Playboy's influence has declined significantly.

The man loves big tits as do I, it's at the waistline that our preferences differ.

Guest Hotty2Fatty
8 hours ago, Byzbyz said:

I do like following the playboy models and not just for the big tits.

They do in a general public sense have near perfect bodies, maintaining those ridiculous standards of near perfection proves difficult for some of them and the schadenfreude in me likes to watch when a playboy playmate suffers the embarrassment and fears of starting to get a little chubby or worse still getting fat losing that perfect body that she once loved showing off along with losing the confidence, sometimes arrogance they displayed with it. All the better, as in Kendra's case when it happens in the public eye.

Wrong of me I know, but I do get off on it.

Guest schadenfreude
12 hours ago, Hotty2Fatty said:

I do like following the playboy models and not just for the big tits.

They do in a general public sense have near perfect bodies, maintaining those ridiculous standards of near perfection proves difficult for some of them and the schadenfreude in me likes to watch when a playboy playmate suffers the embarrassment and fears of starting to get a little chubby or worse still getting fat losing that perfect body that she once loved showing off along with losing the confidence, sometimes arrogance they displayed with it. All the better, as in Kendra's case when it happens in the public eye.

Wrong of me I know, but I do get off on it.

Me too. I love watching it happen. 

Guest Hotty2Fatty

Recent pics from Kendra's Instagram account. No body revealing bikini shots over the last couple of months (except for a thursday throwback), but looking at these I can why she hasn't stepped out in front of a camera in bikini for a while.

Not as fat has she has gotten in the past, but her bodies certainly not in the same shape that it used to be in her Playboy days. Her face has gotten really chubby.

Screenshot_2017-05-31-15-17-13.png

Screenshot_2017-05-31-15-17-33.png

Screenshot_2017-05-31-15-17-54.png