Honney s**t

Alexoconor

I think this is one gorgeous gaining beauty.

ARE WE FOR REALZ, YO!? As other members stated, and I will mention AGAIN, that site is on our DO NOT POST LIST, as in DON'T post it! Post any of that content again, you will spend a week in the box.

1.3 - Do Not Post List

The following websites are not allowed to have any content shared or distributed on Curvage. This includes preview material and any links to said sites:

•  s t u f f e r 3 1

•  Southern Charms

Any content from these sites will be immediately removed. Continual violation of this rule will result in a ban from Curvage.

honney is so sexy, even though she doesn't have great tits like nadine or kerry, that tired hangdog face of hers screams filthy rich girl who doesn't mind spending 10,000 bucks a day while of the rest of the world teeters towards poverty; those brazilians are so hot, i think she's far sexier than kianny, it's worth buying a bunch of her stuff on that site she's on --

and just think, that money will help buy her more food and drink to fatten herself up more. Win win! If only she had decent tits...but I think I'll start tomorrow though as I'm watching somebody else's alien isolation playthrough now...

92 kilos. 202.4 lbs. She got there in a hurry from the 180's all in June. She's been stalled there ever since in spite of getting all kinds of requests involving weight gain shakes. But her most recent blog says she's going to try to start gaining again. She's a six foot tall beauty and if she gets more consistent in her gaining she'll be one of the best ever on that site.

I had been wondering if there would come a discussion about Honney, despite the troubled situation with S*3*

honney is so sexy, even though she doesn't have great tits like nadine or kerry...

It's funny that you mention her boobs. I'm well known as somebody who would detect (and love) a pair of beautiful big boobs even in the thickest London fog. So when i spotted Honney's older photos i first thought "Hmm…". But only for 1 or 2 secs. This girl is on fire!

She is so tremendously sexy, even the most random shots can blow me away. Her most prominent features surely are her pot belly, this killer butt (LORDY!!), her long legs and her shining beauty - actually she's just the whole package of awesomeness. Totally love her boobs as well - they just fit perfectly to her. What a girl!!!

Sometimes i feel that she encapsulates herself a tad too much in her *well-behaving, almost shy girl* appeal. Sure, that fits well, too. Still would love to see her acting a tiny bit more upfront. At the same time i can imagine that she even had the talent to do tough girl or action girl kinda roles - stuff that Nadine Jansen did f. ex. :D Ok, i doubt that we will ever see something like that. Either way, she is a real star! 

For future reference don't post pay site material, especially from s**t. The mods will remove that video and you can bet that s**t troll site owner is gonna get the channel that video came from taken down. If you find something like this just keep it to yourself.

Understood, didn't realise these rules, thanks for the gentle head up :)

Honney is maybe one of the best. She's gotten way bigger than this... and such a sexy face  :o

Yeah,she is quite sexy and had an impressive gain.She went from skinny to a full fatty,quite fast.

However,for me,Isabella is by far the best looking girl on that site.

Yeah,she is quite sexy and had an impressive gain.She went from skinny to a full fatty,quite fast.

However,for me,Isabella is by far the best looking girl on that site.

Agreed, Isabella is covered in stretch marks..but as an overall gain on an attractive girl I think Honey might be the best..dare I say..ever?

The site owner is extremely territorial about "content", even material from the girls social media that has nothing to do with the site! The owner has brought legal action against SuperJ and the mod staff. He has even gone so far as to recruit girls on here via Private Messaging to model for his site!

You don't threaten us with legal action, get territorial about content, then have the audacity to sneak around and attempt to recruit some of the girls that post here to become his "property". Shit don't fly, mang!

• 5 months later...