Avril Lavigne

ello11

6 hours ago, MsChub said:

Dude, I know Stadla's morphs on Deviantart are quite good, but don't use them to get likes. 

Or maybe you didn't know about it, if that's the case, I apologize, but that's a morph. 

https://www.deviantart.com/stadla/art/Avril-Lavigne-Ice-Cream-801342173

5 hours ago, Bellyfan2017 said:

I knew that was fake. there was just no way. people seriously need to stop posting morphs it's annoying

Between the morphs and the lame photoshopped IG photos that get posted constantly here you have some people that are convinced a particular celeb just lost and another group who are convinced the same celeb just gained.

3 hours ago, Drytuner said:

Dude, I know Stadla's morphs on Deviantart are quite good, but don't use them to get likes. 

Or maybe you didn't know about it, if that's the case, I apologize, but that's a morph. 

https://www.deviantart.com/stadla/art/Avril-Lavigne-Ice-Cream-801342173

No I actually didn't know, I wouldn't mind it if it was said as being a morph or photoshoped. no hard feelings

On 6/16/2019 at 9:26 PM, Pariah said:

People REALLY need to stop posting these lame fake morphs and mislead everyone. Keep your dumb ridiculous looking fantasies and bad photoshop jobs to yourselves.

And on a more positive note, here are some NON MORPHED recent Avril pics!

Preach.

1 minute ago, Drytuner said:

Straight from her stories on the Gram. Check it out if you want. 

Lol oh shit you're right....sorry. Very weird though, her thighs looked massive here, but I think its an illusion on this pic

I think her actual thigh ends where I put the red line....which makes a lot more sense lol

CCoOfth.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...