Avril Lavigne

ello11

3 hours ago, stan28 said:

This is probably the first full-body shot of her for a few years. That she is either not wearing baggy clothes or the photos have been distorted. Very rare finds indeed.

So you've been sleeping for the last year! Cause last time I checked, in her last tour, we had full body pics of her, and she was not wearing baggy clothes. And the pics were not shopped so... 

11 hours ago, Drytuner said:

So you've been sleeping for the last year! Cause last time I checked, in her last tour, we had full body pics of her, and she was not wearing baggy clothes. And the pics were not shopped so... 

Yes I was & she wore a lot of loose clothing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone have anything new on Avril? She's one of my favorites because she's short and the extra weight makes her look so nice and round. I have not been able to find anything though, it's as if she has dropped off the face of the earth. I imagine she has plenty of time to work out and get in shape or sit around and eat and get chubby.

21 hours ago, monkey1044 said:

Anyone have anything new on Avril? She's one of my favorites because she's short and the extra weight makes her look so nice and round. I have not been able to find anything though, it's as if she has dropped off the face of the earth. I imagine she has plenty of time to work out and get in shape or sit around and eat and get chubby.

Yeah not much new Avril stuff lately...she's been quiet. The only thing that popped up recently is this pic.

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...