My illustrations and stuff

berserker1

Hi y'all.

I've been doing some illustration and stories for some months. May be some of you have read Lucy's Growth or watch my illustrations for the story of maximumspyder titled "Game Changer".

You can check them all in my Deviant Art account along with other stuff and miscellany.

Feel free to throw me your feedback, it is always good to listen what you people think about it.

http://berserker1133.deviantart.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the kind comments, I really appreciate them!.  :)

I've uploaded a new illustration, part of "Jill Series", a crowdfunding project based on donations. If you are interested in participate, you can find more info here: http://berserker1133.deviantart.com/journal/Jill-Series-479697072

Anyway, I´m just going to drop the illustrations for this project that I've done so far. Hope you like it!:

*** There is a short story for each drawing, developing the plot, if you want to read it, go to my deviantArt, you will find those episodes on the description of each illustration.

post-1413-14513501845399_thumb.png

post-1413-14513501847253_thumb.jpg

post-1413-14513501848876_thumb.png

post-1413-14513501853655_thumb.jpg

Guest omphpumph

Great!  I really like the concept.  Web model who initially shoots stuffing videos to please her fans gets caught up in all and starts to put on some serious weight.  Good stuff!

New illustration, this one goes for free... (I'm trying to encourage people to support the project before cancel it if doesn't work out, as it's happening right now...)

The little story plot for this one:

“Jill was making more money than she ever expected, she was swimming in money just lying on the couch or in bed and stuffing herself to the limit. Previously, she only ate when she had to record a new video, but, her appetite had increased a lot lately, so she started to eat all the time, even if she wasn’t recording anything. Jill was ballooning up very fast. One morning, her scale read 200 pounds and she didn’t care…she wanted more.

She didn’t even need to go to the store for grocerys. She only had to update her amazon whislist with fattening foods and the delivery guy would knock on the door the next morning, bringing her tons of foods courtesy of her fans. Her fridge was completely full with culinary gifts to make her fatter.

At some point, her best friend, Linda, noticed how fat Jill was becoming and also all the jewels and expensive dresses she started to show when they met. After get Jill very drunk, she asked her about what’s going on… and Jill, completely drunk, couldn’t hide more time the secret. Linda, far from freak out, she looked very excited about it… And wanted to be part of it.

Jill agreed of course. She couldn’t wait to record some new videos with Linda force feeding her…”

Hope you like it!

post-1413-14513507723826_thumb.jpg

Again, you know how to choose details. You only coloured her socks, you chose a very sexy pose a real woman would take, we see handcuffs. And while a force feeding can be considered as a sado-masochist foreplay, the way you draw faces makes it look cute. A suggestion: you could slowly add more and more colours in your panels, by small touches, and in the end, we see a fully coloured face of a very big Jill blowing us a kiss to say us goodbye.

• 2 weeks later...

New drawing!. It will be the last one for now, I don't know if i will keep with it.

Hope you like it!

Chapter 06.

"By September, our beloved fat Jill visited her mother. It had been almost 6 months since she saw her from last time due to the long distance that separates Miami (where Jill lived) from San Antonio (her mother’s home).

When Jill’s mother finally saw her little daughter, she got shocked. She couldn’t believe how fat her pretty princess had become. Jill was now a plus 200lbs fat porker.

The two weeks that Jill spent on her mother’s, she tried to talk Jill into some sense, open her eyes about how fat she was getting… But Jill didn’t listen to her, she only ate and ate and asked for more food, more homemade cookies and bigger portions of her moms high calorie Texas diet. She spent the 2 weeks being a couch potato, eating like there was no tomorrow… Jill was doing a challenge for her website, which was about gaining as much weight as possible during her vacations. She couldn’t wait to get to Miami and start recording again to show her fans the impact of her eating habits during holidays.

When Jill left to Miami, she was at least 10 pounds heavier than before…and her mother had the feeling, that she would be much fatter when she would see her again in Christmas."

post-1413-14513516608862_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Love your artwork man.  Hoping to donate soon.

Anyway don't get discouraged just keep drawing and improving.

Thanks mate!

I lost my faith in donations, if one day I want to make money I will try to draw some comissions, I guess.

Nowadays I'm just content with a few feedback messages ;)

Regards!

• 4 weeks later...