Hunter McGrady

Guest sonic88

1 hour ago, thadrou90 said:

Other thing is, if you look at her SI Swimsuit vid (shot ~5 months ago) and compare it to this one, she looks noticeably bigger in this one, and maybe as big now as she was in 2019. Maybe, finally, she's gotten back up to her highest weight!

Just to show you what I mean: 2019 vs 2022

Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 12.25.01 PM.png

7 hours ago, Fan21 said:

"Posing 6 months postpartum" - they make it sound as if before the pregnancy she was exceptionally slender. I wonder for how long she can make these excuses.

I don’t think that’s the point exactly, her body’s changed since pregnancy in ways that don’t have to do with weight gain or loss. I think that’s what they’re getting at, though I agree that typically when they say that they’re talking about weight. 

15 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

I don’t think that’s the point exactly, her body’s changed since pregnancy in ways that don’t have to do with weight gain or loss. I think that’s what they’re getting at, though I agree that typically when they say that they’re talking about weight. 

Whos that other voluptuous brunette?