Hunter McGrady

Guest sonic88

This woman is a total GODDESS, a very beautiful and sexy woman, the dream woman of many many many guys!!! If she has a man, he is so damn lucky for having this goddess at home... I mean, he has a real treasure at home because she also seems to be a very good person. When I look for a woman, I am also looking for humanity, tenderness, lots of love... The personality of the girl is a critical factor of success in a relationship, the same goes for guys as well, of course. ;) When both partners have a good heart, the relationship tends to last a eternity. ;) 

Ha I guess she is the Duff (Designated Ugly Fat Friend) for Sports Illustrated........She is not even remotely ugly but I couldn’t think of a clever appropriate acronym to use 😂😂😂.........I actually think that Either Tabria Majors or Leslie Sidora would be perfect for SI.  Let’s see if they find another large woman to replace or appear in addition to Hunter next year.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

we cannot really expect our ladies to constantly gain, but... as much as i love to see them gain i hate to see them lose. staying big and eating big is a fantastic thing to witness. she is a keeper in that regard.

tbf, a lot of these models yo yo, getting heavier each time around

Guest Verlorener
On 9/4/2020 at 11:51 AM, thadrou90 said:

Here she is modeling her fall clothing line.

There are also some great full-body videos of her promoting them on QVC (like this)

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 12.39.35 PM.png

I love how this picture has such a “fat girl next door” look. As in, she actually looks nice and large like a fat girl you would see in public. Instagram is crazy; if you want to see a girl that *looks* 200, you gotta go for 250. If you want a girl that looks 250, you gotta go 300, and so on. 

7 hours ago, Verlorener said:

I love how this picture has such a “fat girl next door” look. As in, she actually looks nice and large like a fat girl you would see in public. Instagram is crazy; if you want to see a girl that *looks* 200, you gotta go for 250. If you want a girl that looks 250, you gotta go 300, and so on. 

She's really got that "fat mom" vibe going on. The kind of woman who was probably a cheerleader or popular girl in HS but has gained a tonne of weight as they've matured, maybe had a few pregnancies, etc. yet they've kept their confidence and sass. You love to see it ❤️

4 hours ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

She's really got that "fat mom" vibe going on. The kind of woman who was probably a cheerleader or popular girl in HS but has gained a tonne of weight as they've matured, maybe had a few pregnancies, etc. yet they've kept their confidence and sass. You love to see it ❤️

This is 100% it, and I love it

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

Oh man, the first real good video footage of Hunter we've had for a long time. Not sure when it was shot, but she looks huge, and we're getting giantess vibes from her compared to her small guide.

Watch the whole thing.

Super random, though.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 9.38.31 AM.png

Hunter as a giantess? Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2020 at 9:31 PM, thadrou90 said:

Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 3.31.15 PM.png

Love this photo, she looks like a mermaid. 

@vilecoyote. Thank you so much for the SI Swimsuit images. They are great. Some of them are only mildly photoshopped I guess. I love how these photos show the details of her skin and flesh making the photos more real and sexy. The TikTok photos are great too. I love the photos in the black and white outfit they make her look kinda tough. I love how versatile she is:

On 9/10/2020 at 8:02 AM, Verlorener said:

On 9/10/2020 at 3:36 PM, thefeedernextdoor said:

confidence and sass. You love to see it ❤️

On 9/29/2020 at 3:41 PM, thadrou90 said:

Oh man, the first real good video footage of Hunter we've had for a long time. Not sure when it was shot, but she looks huge, and we're getting giantess vibes from her compared to her small guide.

Watch the whole thing.

Super random, though.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 9.38.31 AM.png

One of the things I love about her.