Hunter McGrady

Guest sonic88

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jakemcduck said:

I wonder if she walked out onto the set of blogher20 and thought 'wow those seats look really tiny'.  but they're plenty of room . . . for everybody else.

Yeah, I initially thought, "who's the bright bulb that decided to put Hunter in a Kindergarten chair?"  But they seem to fit everyone else just fine!  Hunter's proportions are truly epic!

Maverick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2020 at 5:11 AM, kandi123 said:

1.jpg

I can't get over her boobs. She might as well be topless. I love her boobs; they are so big full and with a nice amount of sag.

On 2/9/2020 at 7:13 PM, ijustkant said:

gettyimages-1199077844-2048x2048.jpg

She looks so sexy. I love the business look while at the same time showing her hour glass figure, shwoing a touch of belly and displaying she has a set of full and round boobs. And I love her legs and arms on display.

Off late I have visited only sporadically but I must admit Hunter always excites me to no end. My mind goes all over the place enjoying every aspect of her body.  I go crazy over her sheer size and has me dumb struck in awe; she is both tall and so big and she carries it so well. Her skin gives me that nice wordless humming of lust in the background.

I love the sheer size of her hips; wide and beautifully sculpted with an abundance of luscious flesh that naturally flows to her waiste completing the composition of her hour glass figure. I have a bit of an arm fetish and her arms fill me with a deep sense of lust and make me look at her arms with a very approving look. Her thighs are another story, I love the sheer size and would to be between when I am down south with my head and mouth; I would so love them before taking things further. Her calves are another source of lust; not so strong but always very much appreciated. And last but not least her booty:

On 5/8/2019 at 4:02 PM, apocalypse666 said:

X162348_TK1_00165_rawfinalwm1920.thumb.jpeg.da7ab92002454afab2d53cddffe05e73.jpegX162348_TK1_00284_rawfinalwm1920.thumb.jpeg.ddf382be2b09ffdedacbcfab3469bbc1.jpegX162348_TK1_00134_rawfinalwm1920.thumb.jpeg.531f600da1d11c86648faeeae35311e0.jpeg

When I see her posing showing her booty like that I can only think of one thing and is strongest when compared to other photos that also invoke this urge. She makes me big and proud and know what to do without thinking.

She makes me crazy in the most pleasant of ways. God, do I love this woman.

20 hours ago, dd3513 said:

I'm not sure - did you see this video? She looks sooo fat in it!

I'd say this was Hunter's peak. She stayed there for a while but I think over the past 6(???) months has stabilized or even lost a little weight. Not much, but her gaining spree, for now, has clearly come to an end.