Hunter McGrady

Guest sonic88

Guest chublette

yeah she really does dwarf everybody on those pictures - she really pulls it off! It's not easy being the biggest and tallest woman in the room but Hunter just owns it! I've got lots of admiration for her!

Guest chublette
44 minutes ago, Curves-Lover said:

I just love how comfortable she is in her body that and het sheer size. She makes you see others are not as comfortable in her body as she is. She is a queen. :wub:

I'm one of those not so comfortable in there own body...when I see somebody with a body like mine who is so amazing and confident it really boosts me up! 

On 8/8/2019 at 1:34 PM, runningman11 said:

To look that big at her height 5'11, I'm betting she's already at or slightly above 300 pounds. She looks huge compared to those other girls. Hunter is definitely amazing.

And Hunter's actually 6'0", she admitted to it in a Q&A a few weeks ago on her Instagram stories. Must have been one of those models who rounded down to avoid the magic 6'0" listing.  Was happy to see her owning six feet, because I was always a little skeptical just by how tall (as well as big) she appeared next to other above average sized women like Ashley Graham.

I think she's so entrenched in her body-posi dogma that she no longer has any shame regarding her weight (not that I'm complaining!). Either that or she has a fat fetish herself, which is unlikely. I'm not sure what will stop her now, besides the world's food supply.

She even dwarfs fellow plus size model Iskra Lawrence, who also dwarfs average people!

Screenshot_20190812-223539_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190812-223703_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190812-223454_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190812-223521_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190812-223347_Instagram.jpg