Hunter McGrady

Guest sonic88

17 hours ago, Randall_1786 said:

That is a very reasonable estimation.  I’m sure she’s around the 300 mark.  She looks absolutely HUGE!  Her face has swelled and is so round, and her gut is so damn big in that red dress during the interview when she’s sitting down.   Incredible!!

Guest chublette
On 8/1/2019 at 6:05 PM, MadDog said:

That is a very reasonable estimation.  I’m sure she’s around the 300 mark.  She looks absolutely HUGE!  Her face has swelled and is so round, and her gut is so damn big in that red dress during the interview when she’s sitting down.   Incredible!!

that would make her around the 22st?! It says on internet her measurements are 46" 38" 52" (give or take an inch) do you think that sounds accurate? Am i working on old statistics? I'm 5'8" and currently measure 49" 38" 51" and I'm no where near 300lbs/22st!! I know she 4" taller but that can't account for just over a 60lb weight increase? 

correction my measurements are 51" 38" 52" 😯 it would appear the inches are creeping on despite best efforts.

Edited by chublette
I'm fatter than I thought.

Guest chublette
On 8/1/2019 at 4:29 AM, Maverick said:

She would have been the perfect choice to play "Lady Thor."  Instead they went with... 

Being-Mad-About-Lady-Thor-Means-Youre-a-Fake-Fan-1200x869.jpg

They ABSOLUTELY should have made her Lady Thor - plus sized women everywhere would have lined the streets to see her! Imagine the box office takings! Not to mention how much the cinemas would make off confectionary sales 😘 Come on Hollywood! I'm fed up with not being represented!

Guest chublette
15 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Full figured. Overly shapely. Any loose definitons for "fat and planturous" .

thanks for clarification, i'd never heard that term before...i always thought lady Thor had an imposing physique? Tall, large breasts, full thighs...obviously more muscular than Hunter, perhaps I'm thinking of somebody else? I just think she's very beautiful and would like to see bigger women represented more in films. The token fat girl always seems to be short and chubby. 

24 minutes ago, chublette said:

thanks for clarification, i'd never heard that term before...i always thought lady Thor had an imposing physique? Tall, large breasts, full thighs...obviously more muscular than Hunter, perhaps I'm thinking of somebody else? I just think she's very beautiful and would like to see bigger women represented more in films. The token fat girl always seems to be short and chubby. 

She's muscular indeed, but from a compactly lean yet curveous built. Only her arms are noticeably brawny (no choice when you have to sheat the Mjolnir) .

On 8/7/2019 at 7:34 AM, chublette said:

that would make her around the 22st?! It says on internet her measurements are 46" 38" 52" (give or take an inch) do you think that sounds accurate? Am i working on old statistics? I'm 5'8" and currently measure 49" 38" 51" and I'm no where near 300lbs/22st!! I know she 4" taller but that can't account for just over a 60lb weight increase? 

correction my measurements are 51" 38" 52" 😯 it would appear the inches are creeping on despite best efforts.

Yes, those are old measurements. She's no longer on Wilhelmina, for some reason, but her last measurements from there were 50.5" 46.5" 55". I don't know if she's 300 lb yet, but she's got to be getting close.

Guest chublette
29 minutes ago, ijustkant said:

Yes, those are old measurements. She's no longer on Wilhelmina, for some reason, but her last measurements from there were 50.5" 46.5" 55". I don't know if she's 300 lb yet, but she's got to be getting close.

ah that would make more sense - I bet she's around the 280lb mark then. To be honest all I see when I look at her is an exceptionally attractive woman. She make me view my own body in a more positive light! I also love seeing her and her husband together so much! Shes definitely gained weight since she met him so there's clearly no pressure on her to loose!

Guest chublette
4 minutes ago, Godofsun1234 said:

it's just a comparison.

IMG_20190808_122611.jpg

definitely looks better with the extra weight she has the frame to carry it. She must have been starving herself back in her skinny days.