Hunter McGrady

Guest sonic88

Don’t know about the unhealthy part but she IS fat.........She looks like three times the size of  Betty Nyugen the interviewer in the first clip.  Obviously she isn’t stuffing herself, but she has picked up a significant amount of weight since becoming a plus sized model and is seemingly doing it on purpose.  I’m sure many people here won’t mind but she is pandering to the same group of women who called out Ashley Graham for LOSING weight and not worthy of “plus size” status.  That said she is maybe too large for my taste but there’s no denying she is very sexy and does represent the movement to show the “beauty at any size” theme en Vogue now.  But you should see some of the comments about how disappointing it is that she is so large and in Sports Illustrated.  Here is a picture of her from 2017 as a reference.  She is quite a bit larger now:

8E32247A-1C92-4FCF-B413-43E4BC9365AC.jpeg

On 5/8/2019 at 6:59 PM, vilecoyote said:

Thanks @apocalypse666 for the Sports Illustrated photoshoot, she's so beautiful :wub::wub::wub:

Yes she is. Apart from being enthralled by the sheer exposure of flesh she is so comfortable with and inside her body which has me going even more. :wub::wub::wub:

With the latter I don't mean the ideas and images of her body she discusses in the public discourse but how she moves and carries herself and her body. That's non verbal and where sexiness lives.

If you look it up Hunter McGrady is supposedly 5’11 and 238.  With these measurements they tend to be off 10-20 pounds.  I suspect she is more like 260 maybe more.  Every photo you see of her now with other women she just seems so much bigger and taller than everyone.  She even looks taller than 5’11 although you have to take into account that she wears heels.  Even in the picture with Tyra Banks who is probably in the 170’s or more now Tyra looks quite a bit smaller but I do believe they are the same height.