Hunter McGrady

Guest sonic88

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, getthick said:

Get yourself a girl who gains over 120 pounds for work.

Absolute Best post and best pics for this statement.  An FA’s dream their wife plus size model making money while she is fetting heavier and heavier and looking more beautiful by the minute.....never a shortage of God’s for this beauty.

Guest getthick
4 hours ago, MadDog said:

Meant to ask... what is the date/year of the before pic in the white top?  Where did you find it?

Perfect contrast for this comparison cause she’s literally posing in the same manner in both pics.   Kudos!

Thanks, the before was  (June 11) 2015. I found it on her instagram. I just kept scrolling back until i found the same pose.

It was pretty great scrolling from old to new as you can see her getting fatter. 

On 3/8/2019 at 5:00 PM, vilecoyote said:

I lóóóve how she shows her curves in the white outfit. Her confidence seems to have reached a new height. I can't over how she shows her legs and center of womanhood. :wub:

The second photo she wears a very elegant outfit and I can't keep my eyes of her legs and arms; especially her legs. My goodness. :wub:

On 3/8/2019 at 6:31 PM, Voluptuouslover said:

Beautiful & Big in that last pic with the YSL bag.

Calmly confident without giving it a thought.  It makes me go quiet with awe. :wub: