Hunter McGrady

Guest sonic88

I love how the culture is changing regarding models .Not that many years ago a model would be panicking if she gained a mere 15-20 pounds for fear of not getting work. Now, as in Hunter's case, such a model can keep getting bigger and bigger and be a well-paid, well-adored, plus-size model! It's really cool!

16 hours ago, Hotefatty said:

I love how the culture is changing regarding models .Not that many years ago a model would be panicking if she gained a mere 15-20 pounds for fear of not getting work. Now, as in Hunter's case, such a model can keep getting bigger and bigger and be a well-paid, well-adored, plus-size model! It's really cool!

I somewhat agree.

On 1/7/2019 at 1:21 AM, MadDog said:

How much weight do you think she’s gained?

3F91958D-02DB-48FA-B033-532CF88740D6.jpeg  551   119.21 kB

20 hours ago, MadDog said:

This one’s also worth another look. 

https://www.curvage.org/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/15986-hunter-mcgrady/&do=findComment&comment=452864

655F7CAB-7577-4F84-89D5-408A6812F500.jpeg  387   110.48 kB

Truly amazing!!  :wub:

@Voluptuouslover  totally agree with your assessment.  I would imagine that’s close to a 100lbs. gain.  

No doubt she’s put on a substantial amount of weight.  

How old are those before pics?

Wow....she has definitely gained a ton...good for her.  Her face is much fuller now...and well everything else is extremely full as well.  I think the Plus size market is definitely gaining some ground (pun intended).....with introducing some much heavier women.  Who know in a few years Hunter at her current size may be a small plus size model 😍

9 hours ago, xavierpp7 said:

I think her low was around 120 (that was before those ‘before’ pics above though). With her height I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s 275 in that recent video. She’s listed at 238 on her modeling profile and that weight is a couple years old and many pounds ago.

I agree...she definitely looks huge in that video....and she is a solid tall woman

On 1/11/2019 at 1:57 PM, xavierpp7 said:

I think her low was around 120 (that was before those ‘before’ pics above though). With her height I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s 275 in that recent video. She’s listed at 238 on her modeling profile and that weight is a couple years old and many pounds ago.

Looking back at an instagram post it appears to be even lower, at 114.

She is so much more attractive with the extra weight.  The waif look was definitely not as appealing as the plus-size version, but unfortunately the industry dictated that look back then. Glad she ‘bucked’ trends and gained the weight!  

What’s sorely missing though from both her “10 year challenge” pics, are neither reflect who she is today.  Wanna see the fatter version in these!  😊

• 3 weeks later...