Hunter McGrady

Guest sonic88

On 12/20/2018 at 6:03 PM, ijustkant said:

One of the comments: "... edited out the four big macs she had for lunch."

Vilecoyote had already posted a link to this video.

-1 for needless derogatory comment. Also I couldn't find this comment among the other derogatory comments on Facebook.

6 minutes ago, Curves-Lover said:

Vilecoyote had already posted a link to this video.

-1 for needless derogatory comment. Also I couldn't find this comment among the other derogatory comments on Facebook.

Sorry if the video is a repost. I usually check for that stuff but I couldn't get vilecoyote's video to load on mobile, so I didn't notice.

My video is from YouTube, so no you won't find that comment on Facebook. And although the original commenter was probably fat-shamimg, I noted it because it would be hot to see her eat four big macs. There are tons of people on this thread calling her 'fat,' but they obviously mean that in a good way.

On 12/23/2018 at 2:39 AM, xavierpp7 said:

Fattest she’s ever been in that video, I’m surprised they brought her back for another year of sports illustrated. She’s no longer just a curvy model, she looks obese. Maybe it’s marriage weight? 😍

She does seem extra chunky in the face, particularly. That double chin is quite prominently on display throughout the video.

HM1.JPG

HM2.JPG

HM3.JPG

HM4.JPG

HM5.JPG

HM6.JPG

Guest getthick
4 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

Not to mention back when she was a skinny model...

For sure, I just meant within the confines of this video. She's way bigger in SI 2017 than when she was a skinny model, but she's even bigger now.

• 2 weeks later...

This one’s also worth another look. 

https://www.curvage.org/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/15986-hunter-mcgrady/&do=findComment&comment=452864

655F7CAB-7577-4F84-89D5-408A6812F500.jpeg

Truly amazing!!  :wub:

@Voluptuouslover  totally agree with your assessment.  I would imagine that’s close to a 100lbs. gain.  

No doubt she’s put on a substantial amount of weight.