Other kinks or fetishes

bluetech

After observing this community for a while, I have noticed that being an FA is quite often paired with other fetishes. Most common seems to be a weight gain fetish, which is why many pay site models end up gaining weight and tend to do weigh-in sets if they do gain. Yet many FAs are adamant that they are not interested in a girl gaining weight, but rather just appreciate the curves that are already there.

I have also noticed in a few cases where a person seems to be specifically attracted to poor health. This seems to be rare enough that it doesn't appear to have an official somethingphilia name, though. But I remember at least one poster here at curvage who found the disabling part of extreme weight gain to be the primary attraction, and there certainly seems to be enough WG fiction out there that feature characters getting very out of shape. Definitely not my thing, but as long as it remains purely a fantasy and never a reality that causes harm to an actual person, who am I to judge?

So I was wondering if others here have any observations or perhaps personal experience of other fetishes that seem to pair well with being an FA?

Just to head off the inevitable comment by Wilan, when I use the word 'fetish' here, I mean it in the all-encompassing colloquial sense of 'preference/fetish/paraphilia/kink-of-your-choice'. And I kindly request that the mods send any comment debating the definition of the word fetish, or whether liking girls with excess adipose tissue is or is not a fetish, directly and immediately to the abyss.

Stuffing is distinct from WG, so that should be on your list. There are probably various ones having to do with food.

A lot of possible ones are so close to WG that I would not put them in a separate category.

Squashing is an FA thing.

Giantess fetishes can be related to FA.

I heard of a girl on FF who wanted to pretend to BE food and get eaten. Some kind of cannibal play.

Then there are the body part fixations. Any part that can be fat, will be fetishised by someone.

Yes, stuffing is quite common. And then there's the feeder/feedee thing, which I would argue is distinct from stuffing as feederism is kind of a union of stuffing with a weight gain fetish while stuffing is more an attraction to the act of overeating itself rather than its potential for weight gain.

Feederism/stuffing also often seems to have a BDSM component. There are many fetish videos out there where a fat girl is tied up and force fed (funnel feeding shakes are a common feature) with the implication that this will make her gain even more.

The trouble is that our language makes more of a distinction between these things than our brain is likely to. What we see as several different (albeit related) fetishes is unlikely to correspond to separate parts of the brain/bundles of neurons. Rather, it's just various facets of one big, amorphous sexual impulse that manifests in ways that we can most easily describe with specific fetish scenarios - bondage, stuffing, weight gain, health, and so on.

The reason I'm saying this, in case it seems a bit esoteric, is that a lot of people approach the interrelated fetish idea as if biology just rolled a dice and happened coincidentally to come up with several similar fetishes.

I agree with what you say about language putting our experiences into buckets. Language also has a way of presuming connotations where none exist, which is why I clarified what I meant by the term 'fetish' as a catch-all for any sexual experience and desire beyond vanilla, rather than a specific instance thereof.

And yes, my examples sound like mixing and matching of fetishes off of a list, but I do in fact see it more as different cross sections of the whole sort of general mish mash of sexual gratification. For example, I would love to experience tying my wife down and funnel feeding her weight gain shakes until she puts on 100 lbs (though only if she is willing, which is why it hasn't happened yet). But in my brain, it is not these silos of WG, bondage, feederism, etc playing together, but a single feeling that has aspects of those different ideas. And other experiences commonly associated with those other fetishes, such as general BDSM, or feeding to immobility/restricted mobility have no interest whatsoever to me.

I guess what I am saying is that I agree with you completely, and only posed the question the way I did because the limitations of language made it easiest to express my thoughts in that way. So to put it another way, I am curious what ways the sexual experience manifests for others beyond the common intersection we share for our appreciation of curvy ladies.

Guest myownway

I do have some other fetishes, some of which seem somewhat tied to fact of me being a FA and some do not.

First there is a mild pregnancy fetish - I like how a woman, especially young, gains weight in pregnancy that she is not able to lose later plus I sort of idea of this "fat mom" status that she gets.

Secondly, and I guess this is also related to the above, I like young women getting a more mature look - and extra pounds often work to that end. Not sure how others see it, but I noticed that women with extra weight - especially those whose gain shows in their faces - are often perceived as older when they're in their 20s, but I also noticed they look younger when they venture into 40s and beyond - I think mostly because their skin remains in better condition. I think this fetish is also related to why I like short hair on women - this is very often associated with a women entering a certain age, either becoming a mom or having to adopt a "serious" look for work.

Then there is a more obvious weigh gain fetish - I think it's pretty self-explanatory, especially here. Although it might be worth mentioning that it is most exciting for me when the gain is not intentional, or at least not fully intentional.

And then there is a couple of less related ones... The first one is what I would call a "makeover" fetish - I like when a woman changes her look or has it changed considerably, and has to get used to it. Weight gain fits into that somehow, but it started in relation to my other main fetish, which is a sort of hair fetish, but not in the sense that I like hairy women or a overgrown bush, but I like all the changes that usually happen to women in hair salons. A serious wardrobe or makeup change on a lady also gets me going to some extent.

Conversely, I'm not that much interested in feeding or stuffing. I like good food myself and I like making tasty meals for my wife, which often are perhaps slightly bigger than the ones she'd do for herself, but I don't get much of that directly in terms of any arousal. I simply like doing it, especially since it usually gets me a smile from her and her full, but not stuffed, belly to massage. I'm also not into lack of health or fitness either - a lively, healthy active BBW is the prettiest sight for me, as long as it's not going into the direction of being a health nut. That's also the reason I'm not into immobility, although I have to admit that the idea of a woman being on a border of it has some dark charm to it. It's not something I'd ever want to implement in the real life though.

I have big pregnancy and weight gain fetishes.  Pregnancy is probably the base, with weight gain and being a FA stemming from that.

I guess I really like the transformation aspect, especially if the girl is excited about it.  (a little embarrassment is quite hot though)

Secondly, and I guess this is also related to the above, I like young women getting a more mature look - and extra pounds often work to that end. Not sure how others see it, but I noticed that women with extra weight - especially those whose gain shows in their faces - are often perceived as older when they're in their 20s, but I also noticed they look younger when they venture into 40s and beyond - I think mostly because their skin remains in better condition. I think this fetish is also related to why I like short hair on women - this is very often associated with a women entering a certain age, either becoming a mom or having to adopt a "serious" look for work.

This is interesting and I have actually noticed this also!  Plumping of the face and cheeks always makes a woman stay more youthful as she ages.......This isn't the only reason I like my woman Fat.  Transversely I think drawn and skinny faces especially dryer skin from smoking tend to make women look so much older and definitely is not desired in my book.

• 3 months later...
Guest shegotfat

A totally unrelated kink:

This is going to seem a bit bizarre but I really get turned on when a female singer sings badly live, the hotter the girl the better. When her voice doesn't sound anything like the studio version, when it shakes, or she can't reach the high or low notes. Almost as hot are the tricks they use in a desperate attempt to conceal the fact that they can't hardly sing in real life: singing in a different key so they can reach the notes, loud pre-recorded voice tracks to cover their real voices, back singers who do most of the singing while they just shout/speak a lot of parts they can't sing, missing words because they're out of breath, or letting the audience sing the parts she can't reach with the excuse of encouraging participation. This is particularly embarrassing, because it means that any person from the street has a better vocal range than her.

Bonus points if she's hot, she's very famous or she has a lot of critical prestige, or if I really like her. Also if she's sweaty or if she's generally full of herself. If on top of that she shows signs of weight gain then it's a double whammy of hotness.

When I see poor live singing in company of other people I get mortified for the poor girl, especially when the other person mocks her out loud, but at the same time it turns me on inside. For instance if I go with my boyfriend to a concert of a female singer or female-fronted band I really like, I'm dreading she might be awful live in case he makes fun of her, but on the other hand I'm secretly turned on by the possibility.

Well, you asked.  ;)

A totally unrelated kink:

This is going to seem a bit bizarre but I really get turned on when a female singer sings badly live, the hotter the girl the better. When her voice doesn't sound anything like the studio version, when it shakes, or she can't reach the high or low notes. Almost as hot are the tricks they use in a desperate attempt to conceal the fact that they can't hardly sing in real life: singing in a different key so they can reach the notes, loud pre-recorded voice tracks to cover their real voices, back singers who do most of the singing while they just shout/speak a lot of parts they can't sing, missing words because they're out of breath, or letting the audience sing the parts she can't reach with the excuse of encouraging participation. This is particularly embarrassing, because it means that any person from the street has a better vocal range than her.

Bonus points if she's hot, she's very famous or she has a lot of critical prestige, or if I really like her. Also if she's sweaty or if she's generally full of herself. If on top of that she shows signs of weight gain then it's a double whammy of hotness.

When I see poor live singing in company of other people I get mortified for the poor girl, especially when the other person mocks her out loud, but at the same time it turns me on inside. For instance if I go with my boyfriend to a concert of a female singer or female-fronted band I really like, I'm dreading she might be awful live in case he makes fun of her, but on the other hand I'm secretly turned on by the possibility.

Well, you asked.  ;)

Then Mariah Carey must drive you crazy.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NASAZwmP2so

• 1 month later...

I am more into the weight gain as opposed to the stuffing fetish alone. I like the look of a stuffed, prego looking stomach, but it kind of irks me when a girl does it just to kind of do it. It's almost like a tease in a way lol. But I understand that there are some who enjoy just the stuffing portion of it and the feeling they get from being full.

I also really like the whole feeding/force-feeding aspect. I like and dated some BBW''s in the past, but my ideal would be to have a feedee who was okay with gaining weight and watch them grow larger.

Other fetishes I have related to stuffing is burping and to an extent farting. I think it's hot when a girl can't hold back a burp or lets one rip while eating. I don't know why exactly, but I think it has to do with it being a taboo thing to do in public, especially for girls that are expected to remain "lady-like".

Also, anything to do with big butts like trying on panties, leggings, smothering/facesitting/squashing, twerking lol

Other fetishes I have related to stuffing is burping and to an extent farting. I think it's hot when a girl can't hold back a burp or lets one rip while eating. I don't know why exactly, but I think it has to do with it being a taboo thing to do in public, especially for girls that are expected to remain "lady-like".

I´m not into the farting game but the other stuff you said reminds me of my preferences and thoughts when it comes to stuffed ladies! ;-)

As a little add on I adore seeing a cute woman smoke hookah or a cigar... especially after she has stuffed herself! ;-)

All the best,

Chris

Guest costanza

I'm an FA, I love the weight gain thing, but I've been pondering about trying to have an encounter with a chubby/good looking older woman, or a "cougar" if you will. How does one go about this? This is kind of a mixture fetish thing lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

More rare than always attractions. I've always though that Gemma Arterton looked amazing with a prosthetic nose in Tamara Drewe. 

tamara1.jpg

tamara2.jpg

Or this girl

bryce_1_302f3cfedded70313f07adfe44b48804

And some girls can really pull of thick unibrows. Like this Anne Hathaway edit. 

Anne-Hathaway-Ear-Piercing.jpg

a09r19X_700b.jpg

Or this spoof NYX ad

CBhk5X1UsAAFZZL.jpg

OK...to keep this thread going....

* I like the difference weight gain causes with the Fat getting in the way.  For example my wife has developed an inner tube like Fat lower belly that constricts her movements quite a bit getting in the way when she tires lifting her leg up in the shower trying to shave her legs,  or bends over, when she goes to sit up this newer inner tube like fat roll on her lower belly constantly gets in the way and is so sexy.

* I absolutely love feminine movements....they seem to always be better with more Fat also or making the movements seem that much more feminine.

* I love the smell of bath soap on women.....all my wife has to do is get out of the shower smelling like bath soap and I go crazy (usually this is intensified when I notice a weight gain on her as ell)

* More and more I do get intensely aroused by watching my wife's appetite grow and her eating more and more fattening things without really flinching or caring.

* This is a huge one lately.....seeing my wife not being able to control her appetite and be a bottom less pit where as before she would eat 3 times less in a sitting and complain how she was so full and stuffed and couldn't eat another bit.  The only thing that would make it better is for her to come to me and tell me how she can't stop eating so much and that she is out of control.

On 24.06.2017 at 2:35 PM, aussieyada said:

And some girls can really pull of thick unibrows. Like this Anne Hathaway edit. 

I'm in a totally opposite camp on eyebrows :D. They are the only thing on a woman I like skinny and to the point of it being a minor fetish of mine ;) A'la 1990s or even a less radical take on 1920/30s :)

3c074fb04e0cf7cf67f3d2e29632bcc1.jpg

Yum!

• 3 years later...

Yeah, it's old, but I feel like commenting.

Bondage.  I love seeing a squishy figure in bondage, and I don't mean a women sitting in a chair with her ankles and wrists tied.  I like to see ropes and straps squeezing her body and restricting movement as much as possible.  Put a nose hook on her and a thick collar around her neck.  Perfect.  Or tie down everything except below her knees so she can kick, providing some jiggling.  Also perfect.  I am surprised this isn't popular with regard to feedee modeling content.  Probably because there isn't much jiggling involved, and someone else needs to be in the room to poke and jiggle.

• 1 month later...