🐷 BBW LoLo 🐷

3 hours ago, salami101 said:

oh well gainning to fast often means not taking time to enjoy too much of what you like... using weight gain shake to the extremes by example!!! its not a race...

I have never done weight gain shakes. I'm saying that I will probably have that many more inches, because it is Christmas and there is so many yummy foods and desserts and parties to attend. I definitely take the time to enjoy my food!  You should send me a Tarte au Sucre! ;)

2 minutes ago, regbill said:

From what I've seen over the years being called skinny is one insult you will never hear.;)

I have had 3 men message me in the last couple of days telling me that I am too skinny. I laugh it off, because at over 300 pounds I am anything but skinny! I am proud to be 300+ pounds of glorious, soft, squishy FAT! ;) 

Guest Billy1994
2 hours ago, luvmibelly said:

This was after eating a large souvlaki dinner, which was fries, tons of rice, 4 pork sticks, feta garlic bread, a large Greek salad, mashed potatoes, a full rack of ribs and 2 pieces of baklava. I was a piggie yesterday! 

Damn! You were a piggy! That's a insane amount of food. Bet your tummy was so tight I could play a drum solo on it :-p

First of all congrats about adding a new fat roll, LoLo!

I met my favorite mermaid! I'm at least twice her size!! 

Wasn´t Ariel afraid you are Ursula in disguise?

My belly feels enormous today! 

Maybe because it actually IS enormous these days? ;-) LOL

All the best and Merry Christmas, LoLo! May your belly be one stuffed gurgling globe!

Chris

@luvmibelly Alright, that's it! Next year I'm getting a Santa suit so you can sit on my lap! She'll totally flatten me but it's worth it! :D

When Santa asked if you were good this this year you should have said, "I've been good and fat! Hey Santa, your belly isn't the only one that shakes like a bowl full of jelly!" Then tap your belly and let it jiggle ;)

What did you ask Santa to bring you on Christmas?