🐷 BBW LoLo 🐷

I think amazing how your belly is beautiful and perfectly round. However we miss more pictures of her ass too. I never tire of admiring its beauty, how much more beautiful is fattening.

Ps: sorry my English.

I can get some ass pics for you! ;) it's soooo much bigger these days!

That belly never ceases to amaze. Wonderful gain  :thumbsup:

Thank you kind sir! ;)

So last night was the first time I can say I totally felt my weight gain. I went Christmas shopping at a big mall...and there was soooo much walking involved!  My poor back had to take many breaks because I just couldn't go any further at some points! I did however eat tons while at the mall!! For dinner, I had 6 tacos, a nachos supreme and then had Cinnabon after with a Sugar Cookie latte(yes, it is just as yummy as it sounds! ) and had 2 cinnamon buns left for when I came home to relax and let my belly out in bed!

Here are some of the results of my full belly!

Wow, amazing! You're definitely headed in the right direction ;) Ugh, can't wait to see you get bigger!!!

I did it!  Today was the one month mark and I have gained 12lbs!!!  I weighed in at 325lbs this morning, the fattest I have ever been as well! I'm so proud of myself!

(Nightmare is one of my favourite movies!)

Wow, 12 lbs in ONE month?! Jeez. Well it definitely shows and also looks amazing on you!!! Any chance you'll be trying that again? Would love to see what another 10+ lbs looks like on you ;)

Sorry to hear you had a bad day, LoLo! Anything we can do for you?

I mean you do so much for us all the time so it´s only fair to give something back, right?

Thank you Chris!  I don't have a final goal in mind, it depends on how my body adjusts to gaining more.  If you want to feed me, then you should PM me about that 🐷

Ah, I understand so once you feel too uncomfortable you will stop gaining and install maintaining! :-) You can be feed via PMs? Do you eat the paper the PMs are printed on? Or how does that work? LOL

Hve you ever been 10 months pgnant in your life, LoLo? If not it´s a shame as a pregnantshape suits you so well as you show us nearly 24/7! :-)

All the best,

Chris

Wow, 12 lbs in ONE month?! Jeez. Well it definitely shows and also looks amazing on you!!! Any chance you'll be trying that again? Would love to see what another 10+ lbs looks like on you ;)

I might try it with the right motivation and someone to help me. A small fortune was spent on food this past month.

I appreciate the love that you have with your fans. Love a fat ass, you know what the extent of your hips in inches?

[/quot

I am currently out of town, but will definitely measure my hips when I'm back home :)

Omg LoLo your belly has grown!!! May have to ask for a special request because that belly is undeniable ❤️

Special requests can be made by PM's, and we can discuss the details :)

Sorry to hear you had a bad day, LoLo! Anything we can do for you?

I mean you do so much for us all the time so it´s only fair to give something back, right?

Ah, I understand so once you feel too uncomfortable you will stop gaining and install maintaining! :-) You can be feed via PMs? Do you eat the paper the PMs are printed on? Or how does that work? LOL

Hve you ever been 10 months pgnant in your life, LoLo? If not it´s a shame as a pregnantshape suits you so well as you show us nearly 24/7! :-)

All the best,

Chris

Obviously I don't eat the paper, by PM'ing me I can give you the details on how to feed me...

So this t-shirt has always been my giant, comfy, staying at home kinda t-shirt...well, as y'all can see...it's not so giant on me anymore... ;). It's still big...but I'm filling it out so nicely!!

I am spending a couple of days this week with my mother and I think she has feeder tendencies lol I eat non-stop when I'm with her!

post-36011-14514123148119_thumb.jpg

post-36011-14514123154513_thumb.jpg

I just guess Mom doesn't want her little girl fading away to a little wispy nothingness! Thanks for all your pics, eat hearty!

Haha! I have never been a wispy little thing. All of my adult life I have been fatter than the rest of my family :). My Mom just loves cooking and baking! I woke up to bacon, sausage, eggs and English muffins for breakfast :)