🐷 BBW LoLo 🐷

Are you going to help me pop buttons to Chris?

The reason I asked Billy, is because he lives close to me...but I guess with the wonders of modern technology, that doesn't really matter ;)

Ah, okay that explains it, LoLo!

To answer the question: I´d love to help you pop buttons, Miss! The way your nickname will be "Machine Gun LoLo"! :-)

Surrounded by some of my favorites! Cake...Donuts...and a growing belly!

I don´t know what´s more amazing... the morphs themselves or the fact that at least the first one could become reality size-wise pretty soon! ;-)

All the best,

Chris

Ah, okay that explains it, LoLo!

To answer the question: I´d love to help you pop buttons, Miss! The way your nickname will be "Machine Gun LoLo"! :-)

I don´t know what´s more amazing... the morphs themselves or the fact that at least the first one could become reality size-wise pretty soon! ;-)

All the best,

Chris

Machine Gun LoLo?? That sounds funny! Only way to pop my buttons would be to feed my belly ;)

Shame about the bailing feeder, but 10 pounds in less than a month would be one hell of an accomplishment. Best of luck. :)

Also, love that big Sally cup. :D

I did it!  Today was the one month mark and I have gained 12lbs!!!  I weighed in at 325lbs this morning, the fattest I have ever been as well! I'm so proud of myself!

(Nightmare is one of my favourite movies!)

Machine Gun LoLo?? That sounds funny! Only way to pop my buttons would be to feed my belly ;)

I´d love to feed that greedy gut of yours, LoLo! :-)

Fat girl in a tutu!!!

these curves are awesome, LoLo!

I did it!  Today was the one month mark and I have gained 12lbs!!!  I weighed in at 325lbs this morning, the fattest I have ever been as well! I'm so proud of myself!

Congrats LoLo! What is your limit, please?

All the best,

Chris

I´d love to feed that greedy gut of yours, LoLo! :-)

these curves are awesome, LoLo!

Congrats LoLo! What is your limit, please?

All the best,

Chris

Thank you Chris!  I don't have a final goal in mind, it depends on how my body adjusts to gaining more.  If you want to feed me, then you should PM me about that 🐷

Showing it off very nicely:)

Thank you!

You're double chin is absolutely adorable. Congrats on the phenomenal gain.

I'm pretty happy with the gain! Going to have a Chinese food stuffing tonight to celebrate!

So last night was the first time I can say I totally felt my weight gain. I went Christmas shopping at a big mall...and there was soooo much walking involved!  My poor back had to take many breaks because I just couldn't go any further at some points! I did however eat tons while at the mall!! For dinner, I had 6 tacos, a nachos supreme and then had Cinnabon after with a Sugar Cookie latte(yes, it is just as yummy as it sounds! ) and had 2 cinnamon buns left for when I came home to relax and let my belly out in bed!

Here are some of the results of my full belly! 

post-36011-14514122159641_thumb.jpg

post-36011-14514122164908_thumb.jpg

post-36011-14514122168241_thumb.jpg

post-36011-14514122177478_thumb.jpg

post-36011-14514122183449_thumb.jpg

post-36011-14514122188909_thumb.jpg