🐷 BBW LoLo 🐷

I forgot to take pics with the dress on! Sorry boys! This is my "just getting home from work and about to stuff my belly" look ;).  Also...doesn't look like XXL tank tops don't fit anymore!

I really like the "just getting home from work and about to stuff my belly" look. ;)

It looks great on you. :thumbsup:

post-153-14514114943784_thumb.jpg

I forgot to take pics with the dress on! Sorry boys! This is my "just getting home from work and about to stuff my belly" look ;).  Also...doesn't look like XXL tank tops don't fit anymore!

Enjoy your after work stuffing excess  8) One of the best things to relax and come down to earth  :thumbsup:

Haven't posted for a little bit...here you go!

We go... you grow! LOL

Thank you all! I was given a "challenge" on November 7th to try and gain 10 lbs in a month. When I started I was 313lbs...and I weighed in this morning at 320lbs!! I think I am well on my way to winning! ;). In fact, the dress I put on for work today is so tight that I pop buttons when I sit down! I will post pics when I get home tonight! 

Good luck for mastering your challenge, LoLo! What´s on the line?

That´s the look of yours I adore most! :-

Absolutely! The big 4-0 in March! ;)

The even bigger 400 in March as well, maybe? ;-)

All the best,

Chris

Guest Billy1994

I wore this dress today...it might be one of the last times before the buttons pop!! ;)

And here's to more than just your shirt buttons popping! :-)

Wow, and what an amazing growing belly it is!  You look incredible!

Thanks! But in full disclosure, the photos are modified :)

Just imagine what your belly would look like if you had a second Thanksgiving. ;) ;D

I would love a second Thanksgiving! Good thing that Christmas is now less than a month away!! :)