🐷 BBW LoLo 🐷

I'm very sorry you've been sick –

Get well soon! If only this little

Rhyme would do the trick.

Thank you Wilan!! You are the sweetest!  I am feeling so so much better and will be back to posting photos this week! I hope you boys haven't forgotten about me! ;)

Guest Billy1994

Thank you Wilan!! You are the sweetest!  I am feeling so so much better and will be back to posting photos this week! I hope you boys haven't forgotten about me! ;)

We would never do that!!!... We all miss you in your tubby glory!... But after being sick for so long your going to have to hit those buffets hard! ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

I Love to look at your profile picture and then your current Gorgeous Plump Face.

Have you gotten larger than before?

Thanks sweetie! I'm not exactly sure how much I weigh. Might have to do that soon ;)

No...no you haven't but you're well worth the wait!!! :thumbsup: ;D

Looking gorgeous,Lolo!!!

Thank you sir! Always know how to make a girl smile!

Guest bubblebelly

HI

New here and started looking over your thread!  You definitely look bigger.  your belly and butt look so round and soft and those creamy thick thighs are to die for!  Your beautiful face is rounding it out beautifully making it perfect for kissing! ;) 

Yes please find out how much you weigh!!  Would love to hear how much you weigh and how much you have gained.  Your body is a work of art!!!

HI

New here and started looking over your thread!  You definitely look bigger.  your belly and butt look so round and soft and those creamy thick thighs are to die for!  Your beautiful face is rounding it out beautifully making it perfect for kissing! ;) 

Yes please find out how much you weigh!!  Would love to hear how much you weigh and how much you have gained.  Your body is a work of art!!!

Thank you sweetie! I have responded to your PM ;)

I <3 getting new fans!