🐷 BBW LoLo 🐷

Perhaps this has already been asked and if so I'm sorry for asking again, but what are some normal, everyday activities that you find very difficult to do now that you have gotten so fat, especially since your belly is so huge?

I don't really have problems doing everyday activities.  I'm sure that will change soon though!

You are simply wonderful – with your huge... hands. :D

Love the pic with you laying down on your side and your left arm behind your head. Actually they all are spectacular, but that one is my Fav!  :)

Listen darling you are amazing!!!! Your belly looks so soft and cute...and you have beautiful fat feet! You should do a stuffing in white stockings!!!

The cupcake one is amazing, but lets not forget the "belly as personal shelf" pic with the cup. Really goes to show just how huge and solid that big beer gut is. :D

Thank you all so much!! I have had a couple of stuffings in the last couple of days...and I'm just about to be stuffed with pizza!! mmmmmm...YUMMY!!!

Hello my lovelies!!

I am going to be doing a couple of photo sets this week and I am taking requests!! I want to know what y'all want to see me stuffed into, or positions, angles...just tell me what ya want!! 

If you don't feel comfortable enough to tell me here the please ssend me a PM :)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter! BBWlolo ;)