AmateurArt Azismiss – all talk and no content

lll_kaka_lll

She's certainly none-too-concerned considering that her dailymotion account is still soliciting "donations".

I would assume she'd spent all the money given to her on food or clothes before she was hit with the unspecified sickness. At the very least she could address the situation with something less vague than her previous post.

Guest primitive

It is old, but it is important as it shows she's still taking a bit of an interest - just not with us, but the FF guys that judging by their comments don't seem as clued in as this thread.

Has anyone who paid for videos and hasn't received them had any correspondence?

Commenters on FF tend to not have much of a clue about anything.

Commenters on FF tend to not have much of a clue about anything.

Here as well.

I posted a response....this whole situation pisses me off.  If they paid for the video, never got it...give them their money back.  Free loader...

I did as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest subdude_drummer

Look you guise, just did a simple search on the ol' google...huzzah and rejoice! Do the standard 'replace [dot/colon] with said key stroke'....and enjoy. Certainly not all of them I think but a good portion. Oh and I'll be taking all your interwebs please and thank you. Literally almost one stop shopping for all AA-related vidyas. inb4 all whiteknight butthurt anons thinking she'll return with personal vidyas for everyone...so go ahead and beat it like it owes you money...err..like she owes you money...whatever, just don't go blind, I ain't a doctor

https[colon]//mega[dot]co[dot]nz/#F!80QGESDB!L0xqrdIN58oEOugaW7MwSw

post-0-14513514564979_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513514565242_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513514565499_thumb.jpg

Guest subdude_drummer

I "think" you might also be right, but most of them are those idiots who label the video something else entirely (usually pretending to be the person themselves, so you get those goddamn mouth breathing window lickers who leave those "plz post moar xthnx so hawt plz txt me bby!!!1!" bullshit comments, or it's a link to screen caps and not the actual video that you find on fat-positive blogs or tumblrs/imgr/twitter/whatever the hell kids these days use. There are some people who provide a detailed description, and yes you can "some" on youtube or dailymotion. I have read this thread thoroughly and the big consensus is that people are pissed they didn't get personal vids that they paid money for, and that she came in here saying she would try to get them back, others have contacted her and still nothing has been said, or at least nothing has been posted in this thread regarding any updates, as everyone has just abandoned that hope and are content with whatever might remain on the internet. Here I am directing people to videos so that they may still enjoy that content despite not being able to have their videos they paid for or to introduce someone who hasn't heard of her yet. I am pleased that you "think" it might be my first day on the internet and that I don't actually take the time to "read" threads or sub-topics. I'm a Navy Sub veteran and an asshole, so I really don't give a shit.

tl;dr: enjoy the videos you bastards, and don't look a gift horse in the mouth

post-0-14513514568981_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513514569285_thumb.jpg

Guest OlayTheDay

Has anyone heard from her in the last month and a half by e-mail? I sent her something, but I'm not really asking her for a vid, so  my message is probably the least of her concerns.

Other than that, I was heartbeats away from paying up something to get a good video...I didn't want her to eat, but just to play with herself a little bit. Unless we have a miracle, though, that plan gets placed on hold.

Guest jcouzynse19

Hey I don't know if anybody even checks this thread anymore, but whatever. I have quite a few private videos of AA, from a few months to almost a year old. Most of the videos are about 5-10 minutes long and one is 19 minutes long so yeah. If anybody still wants one or a few or all of the videos, then go ahead and PM me so we can work out a deal or trade videos.

Also on a side note, here's a comment from Dailymotion from about 2 weeks ago regarding her weight, not that is has validity, but you know, worth sharing "Due to a number of factors, I am not [gaining]. One is that I haven't been able to find a girl into this, so I've given up on gaining or even putting forth the cost of maintaining the weight I had gained. As much as I miss my body, not having anyone to share it with deducted from that enjoyment." So yeah, there's that, if anyone still cares.

If anybody still wants one or a few or all of the videos, then go ahead and PM me so we can work out a deal or trade videos.

I bought the vids from him, smooth transaction, satisfied customer  :D

Anyone else have AA vids they want to sell?  ;D

I bought the vids from him, smooth transaction, satisfied customer  :D

Anyone else have AA vids they want to sell?  ;D

All the videos he 'sold' you are available on dailymotion/youtube. They were all posted for free by her at some point - none of them were ever her 'private' videos.

Guest jcouzynse19

All the videos he 'sold' you are available on dailymotion/youtube. They were all posted for free by her at some point - none of them were ever her 'private' videos.

I think you are mistaken. 5 of the 6 vids I sold were paid for, by me and sent to me, exclusively. One was traded with another Curvage member. They were never released by AA at any point. I paid 200$ for those damn videos :P AA was a lying, two-faced bitch, but she never posted a full private video. If you can find these vids online, then I salute you sir. Here's a screencap of the videos I have if people aren't convinced, I don't care: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2POzBMaMtzmTEw4VmdwYU5hbkE/view Go ahead, find them online.

Sorry if I got a little heated there, but I hate to be accused of being a liar.

Oh I am mistaken!

The link you sent me on the messages wasn't the videos you had to trade, they were just a list of some of her videos uploaded by someone else.

Totally my mistake I had assumed those were the videos you were offering to trade. That will teach me not to be on the internet in the early hours!

Just a misunderstanding from me guys, feel free to trade with him!

Guest jcouzynse19

Oh I am mistaken!

The link you sent me on the messages wasn't the videos you had to trade, they were just a list of some of her videos uploaded by someone else.

Totally my mistake I had assumed those were the videos you were offering to trade. That will teach me not to be on the internet in the early hours!

Just a misunderstanding from me guys, feel free to trade with him!

I figured it was some kind of miscommunication. I'm sorry for getting angry about it; I should have been more specific in the PM. I'm glad this is cleared up :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest subdude_drummer

Yes, literally go back one page, just one page, and there is a torrent file I uploaded, also you can scroll to the bottom of the same page and check out jedisithdude post, send him a pm, and go from there, c'mon man...