♡ pockets 4 pope ♡ come for the butt, stay for the faces tbh ♡

Guest pockets

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goblin, I dont need to when I bring the milkshakes with cute sharpie smilies with both your names. Bitches love smilies. *grins evily* Oh, nice ass. Ahem! I need2learn2gif bros!

LOL Yeah, gifing and my eyebrows is how I won over my pockets. <3 Milkshakes are a start I suppose. ;)

Clearly I've quadrupled my weight & now have to ride everywhere in a shopping trolley..

But nah, these sites are always like that. I don't mind people imagining I've gained, but I dislike when people tell me I need to gain weight, or would look better fatter.

Honestly, I eat like a pig but my weight doesn't fluctuate that much.

Some people here lack social graces, but, as I read it, the general concensus is you're gorgeous and very sexy. Around here, it's meant as a compliment to say a girl looks heavier...

• 3 weeks later...

You doll up pretty good, too.

Thank you Tony Soprano. I appreciate it.

Oh I'm sorry you're stuck in your hotel room. I guess there is always room service to help pass the time and to help add to that luscious belly.  ;)

That picture is literally me. They have dunkin donuts here, but not where I live. Hot damn I love donuts.

That picture is literally me. They have dunkin donuts here, but not where I live. Hot damn I love donuts.

No dunkin donuts where you live? How do you manage? "Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?" - Homer Simpson. In case you can't tell I'm a huge simpsons fan  ;D but in this case homer's philosophy is relevant.

Guest Marno

While I like to hear about a woman eating donuts as much as the next perv, I think it's refreshing to know that one dumb chain hasn't infested every last country. Then again, fuqitall.